Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Enjoyed the new episode. Glad to see purgill (sp?) back in the mix, and that theyre sticking to Sabine not being force sensitive (... yet). Ahsoka doing wild **** in space :lol: Thought she was going to force pull herself back to the ship like a dead Leia. Excited for next week if they keep the pushing the pace and fire up the intergalactic hyperdrive. Mass Effect x Star Wars collab let's gooooooo :pimp:

1693417644630.png

1693417671600.png

1693417705726.png

1693417720009.png

So the intent is for Feloni to strut his stuff in this series and have Boba/Mando further plant seeds until it concludes in a movie?

I think the show is fine. Probably 7/10. Music is great. Just the choreography, cheaper D+ costumes and quirky plot here or there (the idiotic Senate, the eye rolling Ahsoka leaving the map with Sabine, Ahsoka doing crazy stuff in space, etc).

So the intent is for Feloni to strut his stuff in this series and have Boba/Mando further plant seeds until it concludes in a movie?

I think the show is fine. Probably 7/10. Music is great. Just the choreography, cheaper D+ costumes and quirky plot here or there (the idiotic Senate, the eye rolling Ahsoka leaving the map with Sabine, Ahsoka doing crazy stuff in space, etc).

Sounds like top tier Star Wars to me.

I’m not going to come with some Florida esque only female protagonist ish. Nor the writing isn’t as good as Andor. I’m satisfied. Hoping the momentum is carried into Loki season 2.

So far this is better than Mando season three and I want to see where this goes based on the characters and plot.

I’m not going to come with some Florida esque only female protagonist ish. Nor the writing isn’t as good as Andor. I’m satisfied. Hoping the momentum is carried into Loki season 2.

So far this is better than Mando season three and I want to see where this goes based on the characters and plot.

I get the female protagonist argument, it can be used for a lot of todays content, its forced at times.

BUT, Ahsoka isnt one of those series, all the characters all have purpose and reason and werent created out of nowhere.

They just happen to be females, and it ended up like that due to the natural progression of the story, so im fine with it.

They should release these episodes 2 at a time. Thats my only complaint about the season so far. It feels short.

Back
Top Bottom