Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Buc Em

There has got to be ******s running the Sixers and Warriors front offices if they don't both realize that Iguodala for Monta is exactly what both team needs. Philly needs scoring, Warriors need defense. Pretty simple....
Considering that Philly has no center besides Vucevic that they just drafted, they'd probably even take Biedrins in the deal.
Once again, I feel people do not have a fundamental understanding of how trades work in the NBA.  Monta will not be traded WITH Andris in the same deal.  It's just not feasible. 
yep.

Steph and Klay could end up being one of the greatest shooting tandems ever. But if you don't trade Monta for Iggy you're going to get 130 points dropped on you every night.

Steph and Klay could end up being one of the greatest shooting tandems ever. But if you don't trade Monta for Iggy you're going to get 130 points dropped on you every night.

Houston 
pimp.gif

If the Warriors are looking to get a star in return for Ellis, they might as well keep him forever.  I am all for keeping him for this season and seeing how the team plays with an actual Center (if they can actually get one).  Hopefully they can help Monta with some of his bad habits cause he's shown that he can be a decent defender at times.

If the Warriors are looking to get a star in return for Ellis, they might as well keep him forever.  I am all for keeping him for this season and seeing how the team plays with an actual Center (if they can actually get one).  Hopefully they can help Monta with some of his bad habits cause he's shown that he can be a decent defender at times.

I'd actually take Biedrins, I still believe the guy can do something.

I would've taken that #11 for Arthur trade though.

Monta also said he didn't want to be apart of Steph, and thought he wanted a trade then.

But, this is a little different, as Klay is the same position as Monta.

I don't know, a lot of question marks with the team, not many answers.
frown.gif

Monta also said he didn't want to be apart of Steph, and thought he wanted a trade then.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

frown.gif
Call me skeptical, but I don't believe this latest Monta rumor. Vecsey cited "Word has it." Not even an unnamed source or whatever.

Remember, this is supposed to be a "new and more matured" Monta. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt before I believe "Word has it."

frown.gif
Call me skeptical, but I don't believe this latest Monta rumor. Vecsey cited "Word has it." Not even an unnamed source or whatever.

Remember, this is supposed to be a "new and more matured" Monta. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt before I believe "Word has it."

I don't believe that Monta can be upset over this pick. The team had no other 2 on the roster and I'm sure Monta knows that he's a way better player than Thompson anyways.

I don't believe that Monta can be upset over this pick. The team had no other 2 on the roster and I'm sure Monta knows that he's a way better player than Thompson anyways.

I'd trade Biendrins away in a heartbeat, you guys need to factor in their contracts, which is horrible.
Warriors already have David Lee and Udoh at the PF position, don't need to trade for another PF.

I'd trade Biendrins away in a heartbeat, you guys need to factor in their contracts, which is horrible.
Warriors already have David Lee and Udoh at the PF position, don't need to trade for another PF.

Back
Top Bottom