LOCK

Have you been watching the show? Bobby clearly stated his intentions when recuriting

I feel like his storyline gonna have a big impact towards the end of the season.

Maybe more of the Charming guys will join him. No one seems to be happy there right now except for maybe Happy. Chibbs is questioning Jax's decisions and leadership, tig knows something is up, and juice is his usual messed up self.

Have you been watching the show? Bobby clearly stated his intentions when recuriting

I feel like his storyline gonna have a big impact towards the end of the season.

Maybe more of the Charming guys will join him. No one seems to be happy there right now except for maybe Happy. Chibbs is questioning Jax's decisions and leadership, tig knows something is up, and juice is his usual messed up self.

Nobody from Charming will leave.

Juice will go out and die in a good way. Chibbs will stay as will Happy. Tig is the only one who at this point can either stay or die.

^
Well tig and juice are dead men walking so they're just waiting out their time. People who should've died earlier seem to stay alive on this show. Chibbs doesn't like what's going down so who knows what he's going to do about it. Just guessing how Bobby will fit back into the story.

I would hate for Tig to die he has literally been one of my fav characters since that season with the irish

Reading an interview with Sutter (that I now cannot find :lol:) he said that he planned to keep Toric into next season as well. But Logue took on a role in Copper and some other show and he had to step down.

Didn't know they had a big money dispute with David Hale's actor and that's why he's gone.

Reading an interview with Sutter (that I now cannot find :lol:) he said that he planned to keep Toric into next season as well. But Logue took on a role in Copper and some other show and he had to step down.

Didn't know they had a big money dispute with David Hale's actor and that's why he's gone.

And he had a falling out wit Half Sack too.

Sutter keeps it 3HUNNA when actors want out. :lol:

Whats bobbys intentions? i feel like the new ep came out 2 nights ago this week flew.....that being said my body is ready 

I'm glad that happen then. Copper got canceled too :lol:

He doesn't give you a chance to come back, he just kills you off. :lol:

Glad torric is gone. Wouldn't be able to tolerate him for 2 seasons. Didn't know Copper got cancelled. Still have to finish season 2.

I'm glad that happen then. Copper got canceled too :lol:

He doesn't give you a chance to come back, he just kills you off. :lol:

He is going to be on the Viking show too. It got picked up for a 2nd season.

But hey, homeboy probably goofed

Torric was too over the top. Even by Sutter's standards. I'm glad he's gone. Season has been "meh" so far, and Torric was a big part of why. Now I'm curious as to where the show will go from here.

Back
Top Bottom