Look at this Top 100 Basketball Shoes of All Time vol..i dont know about that

He said that the Air Jordan XVIIs came with a mental brief case.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

List is
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

list is bad
couldn't even find good pics...
an AJ3 that never released retail & what appears
to me as the patent AJ1 from '03 repping the best of all time?
just shows the effort put in & the lack of knowledge
...other problems...some noted above

list is bad
couldn't even find good pics...
an AJ3 that never released retail & what appears
to me as the patent AJ1 from '03 repping the best of all time?
just shows the effort put in & the lack of knowledge
...other problems...some noted above

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Que? The Foamposite is listed twice under to different colorways.

referring to the foamposite pro and the foamposite one? because those are technically two different shoes...

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Que? The Foamposite is listed twice under to different colorways.

referring to the foamposite pro and the foamposite one? because those are technically two different shoes...

Originally Posted by bdub253

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by Willmatic78

WTH? Jordan 60+ is ranked #24? Wow...

I dunno who's behind that list, but that ranking is HORRIBLE.  That Jordan 60+  should not have made the top 1000 let a lone the top 100.  Putting the Jordan 1 before the Chuck T is a no no sorry, and there were waaaaaaaaay to many dope shoes missing from that list.  Did the agassi's even make it cause I didn't see them.  I think its time to put a LEGIT list together and post that up, cause that one was an absolute disgrace.

The ranking is horrible. The guy must have just taken every basketball shoe he could think of and listed it. But they were all BASKETBALL shoes. Hence the Agassi's non-inclusion.
Your right, shame on me for not reading the title
laugh.gif
, but the list was absolutely disgraceful

Originally Posted by bdub253

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by Willmatic78

WTH? Jordan 60+ is ranked #24? Wow...

I dunno who's behind that list, but that ranking is HORRIBLE.  That Jordan 60+  should not have made the top 1000 let a lone the top 100.  Putting the Jordan 1 before the Chuck T is a no no sorry, and there were waaaaaaaaay to many dope shoes missing from that list.  Did the agassi's even make it cause I didn't see them.  I think its time to put a LEGIT list together and post that up, cause that one was an absolute disgrace.

The ranking is horrible. The guy must have just taken every basketball shoe he could think of and listed it. But they were all BASKETBALL shoes. Hence the Agassi's non-inclusion.
Your right, shame on me for not reading the title
laugh.gif
, but the list was absolutely disgraceful

lmfao @ this list...smh....60+ better than the iv's tho??? negative and the XIs definitely should have been ranked #1

lmfao @ this list...smh....60+ better than the iv's tho??? negative and the XIs definitely should have been ranked #1

In my opinion, should have taken out:

#38 Nike Air Zoom Glove - the strap is annoying with your ankles
#24 Air Jordan 60+ - r u kidding me??
#48 Air Jordan Pro Strong - r u serious, who made these list anyway

And Replaced it with:

Adidas Pro Model - classic
Reebok Blast - instant classic reebok at it's finest
Nike Air Way Up - you want a team shoe

I'm not taking sides here just writing my opinion, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of BBall Shoes left out in these "List" But I Think these 3 deserve a spot in these list, Hell LeBron 7's made the list why not these 3 (mentioned above)..

In my opinion, should have taken out:

#38 Nike Air Zoom Glove - the strap is annoying with your ankles
#24 Air Jordan 60+ - r u kidding me??
#48 Air Jordan Pro Strong - r u serious, who made these list anyway

And Replaced it with:

Adidas Pro Model - classic
Reebok Blast - instant classic reebok at it's finest
Nike Air Way Up - you want a team shoe

I'm not taking sides here just writing my opinion, I'm pretty sure there are a lot of BBall Shoes left out in these "List" But I Think these 3 deserve a spot in these list, Hell LeBron 7's made the list why not these 3 (mentioned above)..

the whole list is messed up, im not sure but i dont think i saw the og hyperdunk on there.  and the 60+ come on man

Back
Top Bottom