Look at this Top 100 Basketball Shoes of All Time vol..i dont know about that

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

It seems pretty apparent that the guy who wrote this (Dave Morrison), either has very little knowledge of shoes; or he just got lazy, picked some random shoes he remembered and gave this list of BS to BR. Im really miffed that my all time favorites the Air-Jordan XVI was no where to be found but the XIX, 3 pairs of Tmacs and 2 Grant Hill shoes made the list !! really ?!?!

I also didnt like his statement about the Foam Pros... "you had a pair in middle school if you were a ball player. "...
NOBODY I knew that played serious ball, wore these. These shoes cost almost $200.00 in 1997 this was a shoe for "bawlaz" not "ball players"...they were nicknamed "dopes" for good reason.

Finally, im appauled that he would say somthing along the lines of ..."If you've never had a pair of kicks from this list you don't deserve to step on a court."
I dont know where the hell this guy grew up, But some of the best ballers ive seen wear shoes like And 1 or Starburys and embaress the hell out the the "fresh" fool wearing his matching spizike shoes, shorts, headband, wristbands, fingerbands, socks, etc.

OUT!!
dude broke it down perfect right here

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

It seems pretty apparent that the guy who wrote this (Dave Morrison), either has very little knowledge of shoes; or he just got lazy, picked some random shoes he remembered and gave this list of BS to BR. Im really miffed that my all time favorites the Air-Jordan XVI was no where to be found but the XIX, 3 pairs of Tmacs and 2 Grant Hill shoes made the list !! really ?!?!

I also didnt like his statement about the Foam Pros... "you had a pair in middle school if you were a ball player. "...
NOBODY I knew that played serious ball, wore these. These shoes cost almost $200.00 in 1997 this was a shoe for "bawlaz" not "ball players"...they were nicknamed "dopes" for good reason.

Finally, im appauled that he would say somthing along the lines of ..."If you've never had a pair of kicks from this list you don't deserve to step on a court."
I dont know where the hell this guy grew up, But some of the best ballers ive seen wear shoes like And 1 or Starburys and embaress the hell out the the "fresh" fool wearing his matching spizike shoes, shorts, headband, wristbands, fingerbands, socks, etc.

OUT!!
dude broke it down perfect right here

chucks...are my favorites to hoop in...
frown.gif
...then i have to ice both my legs...

Originally Posted by LilManiak23

so any of you guys that "know what your talking about" make a list yet?

just because someone makes mistakes doesn't mean it is our job to correct it. no one said they were going to make a better list but there are clearly some big mistakes in the article and people pointed that out.

Originally Posted by LilManiak23

so any of you guys that "know what your talking about" make a list yet?

just because someone makes mistakes doesn't mean it is our job to correct it. no one said they were going to make a better list but there are clearly some big mistakes in the article and people pointed that out.

Where are the sexy %+! Zoom Kobe 1s??? Probably the best looking SHOE Nike has released in the past 10 years. Up there with the Huaraches 2K4
pimp.gif

Where are the sexy %+! Zoom Kobe 1s??? Probably the best looking SHOE Nike has released in the past 10 years. Up there with the Huaraches 2K4
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by enyouartist

I think the Jordan XI should be #3.  I agree with the Converse Chuck Taylors and Jordan I being at the pinnacle though.

That they did get right. The Chuck Taylors laid the foundation for the sneaker game. Every line, JB included, owes a pimp cut to Chucks. Even though I haven't worn them in years, the Chuck Taylor should be no less than in the top 3 in any shoe ranking based on history and the fact that they're still relevant.  

Originally Posted by enyouartist

I think the Jordan XI should be #3.  I agree with the Converse Chuck Taylors and Jordan I being at the pinnacle though.

That they did get right. The Chuck Taylors laid the foundation for the sneaker game. Every line, JB included, owes a pimp cut to Chucks. Even though I haven't worn them in years, the Chuck Taylor should be no less than in the top 3 in any shoe ranking based on history and the fact that they're still relevant.  

laugh.gif

Black/ Red XIV

"Little known fact" --> "Mike was wearing these kicks when he hit his final shot with the Bulls in Utah"

Around here those are ONLY called the "Last Shots".

laugh.gif

Black/ Red XIV

"Little known fact" --> "Mike was wearing these kicks when he hit his final shot with the Bulls in Utah"

Around here those are ONLY called the "Last Shots".

Back
Top Bottom