LOUISVILLE, KY heads

He's dunked maybe 3 times at UofL. A dude in the S&T forum said he went to school with him and he was doing windmills in HS.

Picked this up today from murphys on bardstown. 190 not bad. Buying a lens from a guy off craigslist for 30.

38015841e57c55a58980e4f8ef79254ae1c0b74.pjpg

nice pickup Joe. I had a pickup today as well. 4 tickets to Wednesday nights UL game! My brother wanted 2 of them, but I havent been able to get a hold ofhim.. so any UL fans in here interested? If I dont talk to him tonight then I will gladly sell them to one of yall in here. Seats are in sec 330, not bad seats(hell there isnt a bad seat in FH) so if anyone is interested let me know, you will be sitting right next to me if that helps any
laugh.gif

Anyone in the ville still got max orange 1's??

I never knew mcghee could dunk considering he's shorter than me I thought. I'm 5'9.

They probably dont still have any. Martys only had one pair per size when they released and they basically sold every size that day, idk bout city gear but imassuming its the same since its the same company.

^ those are the best pair of 6 rings yet, but i still wont cop them. And the only JB you will pick up in the next 6 months? Your not feelin the Nubuck XIIs?DMP2? Metallic 1s? etc..

I aint gonna mess with no packs this year....they need to go ahead and do away with that....9 outta the 11 CDPs were wack. Im glad they are finally bringingstuff out that i care about....all these 12s, TB 3s, cement 4s maybe....i didnt think id be buying much from jordan this year.

Oh yeah whoever asked about the Max Orange 1s, they still have sz 9.5 and 10 at City Gear.

Originally Posted by CarmineGotti

Nubuck xii yes metallic 1 maybe. yeah i forgot about the dmp ii but i thought they all came ou like Holiday 09

A XII CW in April
Nubuck XIIs in May
DMP 2 in May
Hare 1s in April
Metallics in July
1s pack in July as well with the Celtics cw in it

and thats only halfway through the summer
eek.gif
come Holiday season is when JB is going to make my wallet its @%!!+
laugh.gif

Heres some of my Future Kids Collection....been buyin over the last year or so, still have some stuff on hold down at shaheens that i need to buy.
356882607.jpg

356882612.jpg

356882617.jpg

Nice D !

So far for me it's looking like i will pick up the nubuck 12's, dmp2, metallic 1's, gatorade 6's, (bourdauex (sp) 7's & white cement4's & white cement 3's if they bring them out) , and possibly the black and red 12's.

Once more info for the last 2 quaters come out, i will problably add more to the list for jordan brand this year. I thought i was not going to pick up manyJ's this year.

I know im going to go broke next year, if it's going to be as good as they say !

JB is stepping it up alot and I can't wait.

I will most like cop the Metallic 1's, Nubuck 12's, Two Pairs of White/Red 12's, Black/Red 12's, DMP 2 x 2, True Blues, Cement 4's x2 ifdone right. I know I forgot some stuff. As of right now, Nike Retro is my main focus.

I'm working on picking up older colorways of kicks this year, trying to step it up a little.

If I get this job this summer like I have been told I will, it won't be an issue at all. I might see you Spoos.
wink.gif

^ sounds like your excited for the DMP2 corey? from what I was told the pics will be leaking sometime today or tomorrow so be on the look out. I hope they doit right, because everything I have been hearing about the black based 5, is that it has a different color blocking, something we have never seen.. so im kindof excited.

yeah i have seen the small pic, but i have had dudes tell me there is a V coming out with a new color blocking.. so i figured it would be in the pack, but Iguess it wont. Unless theres a twist on that black 3m that we cant see in the small pic. The gatorade colorway 5 coming out in June has PL on it though, to badI think the colors are hideous.

I dont understand why we have to have packs, this +$!% pisses me off....and why 2 of the same shoe, its rediculous.

The shoe i really cant wait for is the Blk/Orange VI....

^ packs are annoying, but it looks like this years packs are going to be better then last years. and yes the Gatorade VI, if its just a black based 6 withorange and thats it.. no green. it will be one of the best shoes to drop this year. Orange is my favorite color
pimp.gif

If it makes you feel any better D, UK might have just came closer to a NCAA bid tonight and they didnt even play! Cincy loses to South Florida, and GTown losesto St Johns. Looks like both of their bubbles busted tonight.. less teams for UK to compete against.

^ has there been confirmation that they will release? Thats my grail, still mad i sold mine but i got a great offer for them so i couldnt pass it up. 3 or 4pairs if they drop definately.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Heres some of my Future Kids Collection....been buyin over the last year or so, still have some stuff on hold down at shaheens that i need to buy.

356882617.jpg

Is that a deep fryer? Nice.
And I see the All-Time MVP award...

Back
Top Bottom