LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

anybody figured out their plans for the Yeezy yet?

I figured out my plans...Stay home and save my money.
^^cosign, one of the greatest ideas about the yeezys i've heard in several pages in this forum
ohwell.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

^^most expensive district.. carmel is the richest city in indiana.. their high school is sick..

lol my boy met this skeebag from Carmel last summer at 4th st.. *$#% came down every weekend to get smashed out, friends were boo boo tho..

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by EezyVeezy20

^^most expensive district.. carmel is the richest city in indiana.. their high school is sick..

lol my boy met this skeebag from Carmel last summer at 4th st.. *$#% came down every weekend to get smashed out, friends were boo boo tho..

laugh.gif
thats how it always is..

I want Yeezy's bad!!

Call me hypebeast, call me whatever.. I don't even really F with kicks anymore except vans, and I aint bought J's since 04'

I want Yeezy's more than anything. I ain't paying a cent over retail tho.

F the hype the blk/pink pair are SEX, and what it's going to be literally only a handful of people in the ville to actually have these?

^ You could probably count the Zens that are in Louisville right now on 2 hands, maybe even 1. I think it will probably be the same for the black/pinks.

Funny thing is, i actually like the shoe !

That's why i have been doing my homework and putting in the leg work to get my pair of each colorway. If i have to pay over retail for them, i will do thatalso. As long as my son is taken care of and my bills are paid and food is on the table, i have the right too.

I could careless how many people in the ville have them, be it 1 or 1000.

And this will be my final post on the yeezy's (for awhile) because i know were driving someone in this thread bonkers !
tired.gif

Mike your are driving me bonkers i need all of the yeezys in my life.Hey Mike can i copy off your homework paper i was a little tired,so i did not do myhomework and my teacher said that i need this grade so i can past. Come on Mike i need this grade so i can get my diploma from sneaker high.
roll.gif

hanhaze502 wrote:
And this will be my final post on the yeezy's (for awhile) because i know were driving someone in this thread bonkers !
tired.gif

My post's have been aimed at no one, with the exception of the quoted comment above. That was for par because he is tired of all the yeezy talk in thisthread. (no disrespect intended par btw)

As far as villebilly's post you might ask him. To me, it sounds like he wants me to take him to get the black n pink pair like i did the zens, since heknows im sick and dont plan on taking the trip ?

Tyler my post is for Mike because i know he is sick with strep throat and can"t make the trip for the yeezys.

Mjmvp23 wrote:
Sick for a whole week Mike?

If i still feel bad come friday, im not going to sit out in the rain for over 24 hours and catch pneumonia. Im on meds but the only thing that has passed is mybody & joint aches.

Not to mention i can't miss work sunday and monday because they are the busiest days of the year at the airport.

any Derby plans anyone???
smile.gif
where is D$ and PONR, they don't miss apage...
ohwell.gif
. no problem with yeezys folks, but we've been on thosefor say, five pages now.
tired.gif
Derby???

Originally Posted by ParliaitN

any Derby plans anyone???
smile.gif
where is D$ and PONR, they don't miss a page...
ohwell.gif
. no problem with yeezys folks, but we've been on those for say, five pages now.
tired.gif
Derby???

I came in here just for this. Me and my dudes plan on driving down from Dayton. Whats the club scene gonna be like? We need some direction on this thang.

Im here Par!!!!

Not too big on the club scene but im sure 4th st live would be ok....theres a few clubs/events goin on downtown im sure....celebrities everywhere.

Ive talked to the guy who drives Jordan around a few times....he usually goes to some club on broadway i dont remember what the name is though....

If youre into the club scene hit 4th street live. If youre looking for more of a bar scene check out baxter avenue. Google "Velocity Louisville". Itshould have most of the events listed there.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Im here Par!!!!

Not too big on the club scene but im sure 4th st live would be ok....theres a few clubs/events goin on downtown im sure....celebrities everywhere.

Ive talked to the guy who drives Jordan around a few times....he usually goes to some club on broadway i dont remember what the name is though....

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

If youre into the club scene hit 4th street live. If youre looking for more of a bar scene check out baxter avenue. Google "Velocity Louisville". It should have most of the events listed there.

Preciate the love guys. Its my first time down, so im just trying to live it up pretty good.

***EDIT*** Anybody have any idea about the "black" scene that weekend? Preferably something more button up, not know tall tee fest. I only ask isbecause I just checked out 4th Street Live and its looks like it wont be my cup of tee. Although, I SPY WET WILLIE's
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Preciate the love guys. Its my first time down, so im just trying to live it up pretty good.

***EDIT*** Anybody have any idea about the "black" scene that weekend? Preferably something more button up, not know tall tee fest. I only ask is because I just checked out 4th Street Live and its looks like it wont be my cup of tee. Although, I SPY WET WILLIE's
nerd.gif
sure CJ
wink.gif
...first of all, would like to welcome you to thecity, hope you enjoy yourself.

Friday, there is a spot at Kye's in IN, just cross 2nd st bridge. I'm going to The Point, which is on story ave., pretty much downtown. Darrell Griffinhas his at the convention center this saturday. Will let you know of more as they become available to me, but uuhhh, chetti mon (another NTer)should elaborate on some more and some things i've missed, just keep looking...we got you!

Originally Posted by ParliaitN

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

***EDIT*** Anybody have any idea about the "black" scene that weekend? Preferably something more button up, not know tall tee fest. I only ask is because I just checked out 4th Street Live and its looks like it wont be my cup of tee. Although, I SPY WET WILLIE's
nerd.gif
sure CJ
wink.gif
...first of all, would like to welcome you to the city, hope you enjoy yourself.

Friday, there is a spot at Kye's in IN, just cross 2nd st bridge. I'm going to The Point, which is on story ave., pretty much downtown. Darrell Griffin has his at the convention center this saturday. Will let you know of more as they become available to me, but uuhhh, chetti mon (another NTer) should elaborate on some more and some things i've missed, just keep looking...we got you!

Preciate the love fam. Im keeping my eyes open though. Have you peeped the Wet Willie's yet? Im contemplating making Louisville my random city once a monthfor Willies alone. Gives me memories of South Beach! lol

here i come PONR, I'm posting all through the May 1 and 2nd, believe that. including my post tonight...even more to come. i'm gonnahit another spot Fri, but chetti mon is going on this one

yo, CJ...I have been to Willie's, but I usually go to the spot next to it...shanigan's i think. it's pretty hot. Plus, we haveanother on Sunday nights called Captain's Quarters
pimp.gif
...nice @$+ spotby the river(starts memorial weekend). Got to check that out too. swaggin' real tough
smokin.gif

chettimon, Gulliver's on ~iSTILLdgafas...
happy.gif

Wet Willies use to be on Baxter Ave it is now called Dublin's Cellar (Only good on Thurs for ladies night)

There is a *NEW* Wet Willies at 4th st live, not sure if it's any affiliation with the old one, but I think they got the same mixed frozen drinks set up,and it might be connected to the improv club.

Anything on 4th Street on fri, or sat is probably going to run $20+ cover. Rock Bar, Tengo, and Hotel are all connected so $20 for 3 different clubs. Sportsand Social Club or something like that just tu]took over Lucky Strike's spot I heard it's real nice in there.

Not sure if Icebreakers, or Club 26 (I think it is?) are having anything..

I will be doing 4th st like any other saturday night, and maybe even B Road It's going to be BANANAS!!

Then I'm done partying in Louisville for the summer. Got Weekend trips to Chi, NYC, and Euro, and Jamaica trips on board.. Summer is going to bepifff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom