LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Wait theres one in J Mall brunette with HUGE tiggos.. That was back in late 07' since the last time I went in there.

Hey D, that XXL article was dope. I read it at least 3 times while I was in Memphis
laugh.gif
I figured you would like to read this one I found as well. Its got afew things that XXL didnt mention.
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/eminem-opens-up-about-overcoming-painkiller-addiction/22104?nc

^ thanks Ill be sure to check that out....

May 19th cant get here soon enough....i really am looking forward to this album more than any shoe this year. Although i am starting to like that 5pack....anybody know what stores is getting it? i know Joe said he thinks champs is....

^ Joe said Champs should. Manager at Footlocker (Jmall) said they was. My buddy said Champs in St Matthews was as well. Shouldnt be to hard to grab.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by PONRinthisWGM

attractive female .

I have not seen one of them working in Champs since i left there in 05 !

Actually your right, all the girls there are Adams doing. New manager usually only sets up interviews with girls.

2 more ppl fired today, hope im not next...
eyes.gif

And footlocker is no longer getting the 5 pack or 12s Tyler.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

^ thanks Ill be sure to check that out....

May 19th cant get here soon enough....i really am looking forward to this album more than any shoe this year. Although i am starting to like that 5 pack....anybody know what stores is getting it? i know Joe said he thinks champs is....
Every Deveroes location will carry the pack.

who all is thinkin about grabbin the pack? i said i wasnt messin with packs anymore but i like these red 5s alot....
i gotta see em in person i guess

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

who all is thinkin about grabbin the pack? i said i wasnt messin with packs anymore but i like these red 5s alot....
i gotta see em in person i guess

Same here, i will most likely pick them up because i love the 5's.

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

I still haven't bought a pack D...I would love to have a pair of Carmines though.
cosign that!, I still want those...anyone sz 11??
happy.gif

no packs for me, anyone selling individually? if not, fyke it
WDYWT...

NDC?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Dude im lost in the shoe game here recently....i guess i need to retire....

Good pick-up cincy....cant believe i didnt klnow they were droppin on ndc, i woulda atleast made an attempt to get a pair. I guess im not doin my homeworkanymore....

Nice pick up Chris ! I bet you are glad you didnt have to leave the house for 24 hours to get them !

I tried to stay up to try and get them from ndc but fell asleep watching underworld with my little boy.

Guess im going to wait to see how low they will drop in a few weeks then push the button.

oh my yeezys!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

UPDATE:
Location change...
363574741.jpg

363574698.jpg

next door in the white house to the right of the second pic... downsized somethin' serious, DAMN!!
grin.gif

made me feel like
eek.gif
frown.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom