LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by CarmineGotti

tan yeezy to memphis
Dont suprise me.

I figured that they would put them there.

I have came to the conclusion that that store is a hypebeast store. The only reason they are releasing them there is because they get a little hype with peopledriving there to camp because NO ONE from there is copping.

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

Damn D...You dropped 35...What do you guys play 2 hour quarters?

I was lookin back from posts over the last couple years and here one that made me lmao, i said i had 35 points the night before in a game out athoops....Thanks Spoos....

Wow. What a shock. Another limited shoe. That tons are willing to buy but won't be able to. Must be nice to have so much business that you don't haveto cater to the customer. I know it's a marketing scheme to build hype, but it's really starting to piss me off. After seeing those Penny II's, itsset me on a tangent, becuase I know those will be stupid limited as well. Damn near need a second job for this hobby, or be willing to pay someone to stand inline for you or pay a 300% mark up on ebay. I easily would have bought 3 times the amount of shoes this year had there not been so many limited releases. Ireally think it's about time to seriously downgrade the collection and sign off NT for good. I dont even want to get in to the bastardazation of thefruitloops colorways, hybrids, and quality.

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

Wow. What a shock. Another limited shoe. That tons are willing to buy but won't be able to. Must be nice to have so much business that you don't have to cater to the customer. I know it's a marketing scheme to build hype, but it's really starting to piss me off. After seeing those Penny II's, its set me on a tangent, becuase I know those will be stupid limited as well. Damn near need a second job for this hobby, or be willing to pay someone to stand in line for you or pay a 300% mark up on ebay. I easily would have bought 3 times the amount of shoes this year had there not been so many limited releases. I really think it's about time to seriously downgrade the collection and sign off NT for good. I dont even want to get in to the bastardazation of the fruitloops colorways, hybrids, and quality.
QFT ! !

Im too old for this Shhhhhh

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

Damn D...You dropped 35...What do you guys play 2 hour quarters?

I was lookin back from posts over the last couple years and here one that made me lmao, i said i had 35 points the night before in a game out at hoops....Thanks Spoos....

You're welcome. Anytime I can help I will.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

Wow. What a shock. Another limited shoe. That tons are willing to buy but won't be able to. Must be nice to have so much business that you don't have to cater to the customer. I know it's a marketing scheme to build hype, but it's really starting to piss me off. After seeing those Penny II's, its set me on a tangent, becuase I know those will be stupid limited as well. Damn near need a second job for this hobby, or be willing to pay someone to stand in line for you or pay a 300% mark up on ebay. I easily would have bought 3 times the amount of shoes this year had there not been so many limited releases. I really think it's about time to seriously downgrade the collection and sign off NT for good. I dont even want to get in to the bastardazation of the fruitloops colorways, hybrids, and quality.
QFT ! !

Im too old for this Shhhhhh

You've been around then. Surely you can't like the state of JB compared to how it was.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Anyone going to Memphis this time around???

i want to go but what day is best to head down on?

lol soon. first release they didnt sell out, 2nd release a lot of resellers showed up by Friday night. This release will probably be just as hyped. I wouldkeep in contact with the stores all week to get updates, and I would say leave Friday morning at the latest.

people people people, I know the Yeezy's are limited and everything, but they are completely overrated. Ur throwing ur money away unless you plan onreselling these.

Anywho, im not new to this board I just offically joined a few weeks ago. I know a lot of yall, not personally, but people talk. Yall dont know me but you willbe hearing me from me. Thank u for ur time & have a nice day lol
tongue.gif

badboy1188- care to introduce yourself....some of us know more than we tend to elaborate on as well
wink.gif

I personally like the yeezy's...I didn't buy them because of the hype.

Originally Posted by badboy1188

people people people, I know the Yeezy's are limited and everything, but they are completely overrated. Ur throwing ur money away unless you plan on reselling these.

I disagree, the quality of materials used on the Zen pair is far above anything i have seen released from nike (and definitely jordan brand) in years and ihave had my feet in a lot of shoes. Too me it was 215 well spent. But too each his own. They are over-hyped, not overrated.

Welcome "officially" to the forum.

Chew, i have been fed up with the way jb has been going for awhile and i am just barely hanging in there by a thread hoping to get my hands on some white &infared 6's, a pair of white cement 3's and the chicago 10's and i can safely say my collection can be complete as far as im concerned. No matterhow much we complain and hope, the quality and integrity of the jordan name will never be the same.

I remember when i use to enjoy waking up early to go to a release for a retro, or skipping homeroom during the week to pick up the jordans when they came out.Now days they are releasing some much crap in mind-blowing quantities that its ridiculous. They need to go back to 2 drops a year at 2 colorways at a time, oreven 1 retro a month.

Ok, im done with my little spill.

Good night.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Anyone going to Memphis this time around???

i want to go but what day is best to head down on?

lol soon. first release they didnt sell out, 2nd release a lot of resellers showed up by Friday night. This release will probably be just as hyped. I would keep in contact with the stores all week to get updates, and I would say leave Friday morning at the latest.

yeah i was thinking bout leaving friday morning. got to get some new tires on my car before i head down. i also heard that some cats in the front of the linebought every pair of the black and pinks and ruined it for everyone else.

I would leave thursday night if i were you, some dude from ohio has been blowing up the city gear spot in the nike/yeezy thread.

It was only a matter of time i guess.
smh.gif

I would leave thursday evening to be honest, always better to be safe than sorry. I was going to go but I've missed the past two days of work becauseI've been sick. I can't afford to miss another day or my boss might kill me.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

or skipping homeroom during the week to pick up the jordans when they came out.
Those were the days right there...Talk about "breaking necks."

Originally Posted by badboy1188

people people people, I know the Yeezy's are limited and everything, but they are completely overrated. Ur throwing ur money away unless you plan on reselling these.

Anywho, im not new to this board I just offically joined a few weeks ago. I know a lot of yall, not personally, but people talk. Yall dont know me but you will be hearing me from me. Thank u for ur time & have a nice day lol
tongue.gif

Actually, the yeezy was well worth my trip to Memphis and the money I spent. Best quality I have seen in a long time and its just a unique shoe. Hype is crazy,but to me it has lived up to its hype.

And welcome officially to the forum bro. Care to give any idea to who you are? Maybe we have crossed paths before.

What's good everybody? My name's Aaron and I'm Eric's (EezyVeezy) brother. I go to UofL and been a fan my whole life. I've been trying tojoin for like 2 months now and they finally just let me on
smh.gif
. Just letting yallknow who I am. Get at me on facebook if any of you are on there, too...

Welcome to the board Aaron !

Carmine, they will be on ndc, but nearly impossible to get unless you know the exact time.

Good luck which ever route you choose.

Back
Top Bottom