LOUISVILLE, KY heads

TB3's will be my first Jordans in awhile, has anyone ever done the customizing with NikeID? or the new Miadidas? Just wondering how the quality is and ifits worth it

Here is a photo to tide you guys over until August !

Enjoy

Im surprised at how well the retros true blue 3's look also, i was expecting much worse. I might pick them up to have as a reserve, even though this pairis still like new.

Earl Clark is not the only college basketball player or athlete in D1 athletics that smokes, granted he is still an idiot. E5 whips a Bentley because his agentgot it for him.

True Blue's are nice, still have a DS pair. Multiples will be copped.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Here is a photo to tide you guys over until August !

Enjoy

Im surprised at how well the retros true blue 3's look also, i was expecting much worse. I might pick them up to have as a reserve, even though this pair is still like new.

Thank you sir.

One of my boy's older sister hooped at louisville and she was real cool with DC.. my boy smoked with his sis and DC twice and both times he said he hadthat IRAQ! lol so im sure thats been goin for a minute now.. and with the whole money thing, i'm sure 99% of all big time D1 players gets money, car,clothes, bills paid, etc.. T-Will has had a black charger on black 22s since atleast his sophomore year, which i doubt was paid for by him. WWW has been closeto a lllooootttt of coaches besides coach cal.

I'm pretty sure that TWill took out a loan to get the charger. He didn't have to pay for a thing in college so he took out a loan for a car, definitelyknowing he would be able to pay it back.

How about them Magic? I'm a huge Courtney Lee fan

Yeah Courtney Lee is gonna be real good in a few more years.

T-Will drives a BMW 745 0r 750 now lol.

The Cincy Sneaker Showcase was sick

Lebron is still the $@$!...

the showcase was dope, nice to meet you again MVP and finally PONR.

I NEED A BAILOUT!

Showcase was sick. Never seen so much heat. Nice to meet yall chetti and par.

Everyone get their nubucks?

23015142e17555ac75879a3d045a5e7429f18d9.pjpg

anybody take pics up there???? I wanna see!!!!!!!!

^ i had to cop even though i have the 04 pair too chew.

^^^^

2j4y8vn.gif

EDIT: dude with all those sample jordans is a NUTS! lovin all those PEs and all those Lebrons..
mad.gif
F*** I shoulda went!!

check the sig fellas and i'll hook yall up
glasses.gif

Pon the guy with the very rare jordans has the best heat that i have seen in a long time,i know that table was smokeing.
pimp.gif

The sample infrareds and clear bottom 3s were mindblowing.

ditto. when i saw the clear bottom 3s, i was done....nice seein you guys, mjmvp & PONR...

there was a lot of heat in that room.

man i shoulda went. Anybody buy anyhting?

True Blue 3s are gonna be an international release only....WOW i cant +%@!!%+ believe this.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

man i shoulda went. Anybody buy anyhting?

True Blue 3s are gonna be an international release only....WOW i cant +%@!!%+ believe this.

lol dont believe that. JB isnt that dumb.

^ just talked to a few mods over on I$$ who are usually 100% right. True Blue will be a GLOBAL QS release. They said if anything, they will release in July inEurope/Asia, and August here in the US. JB really isnt that stupid, they would lose so many loyal customers if they pulled something like that with such a hugeshoe.

Back
Top Bottom