LOUISVILLE, KY heads

I haven't even thought about it. We'll have to have it on Saturday this time, because I'm in a v-ball league on Sunday nights. Will you be able to do it on a Saturday?
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

You guys could just paypal me directly.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

The sad thing is, you're probably right............................................jerk.
TEAM KENTUCKY

Maybe we can get a last longer bet going. Thanks for the free cards.
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."
"im a sneaker head cause i like sneakers...i dont go around calling my self that"~Llsneakerhead23​

Anybody seen pics of the Nike Dunk SB High Jason Vorhees that's droppin soon? I think they are sick but I don't know if I should get the takashi 2's or these???
TEAM KENTUCKY

Yeah they look pretty nice way better than takashi's.

and im in for poker for sure this time
TEAM KENTUCKY

the jason dunks are BlaH.

is the rumor of them not releasing the freddy dunks true? anyone know about this?

I made up my mind I'm copping the takashi's. They are a nice simple colorway, and I love the silver swoosh on them.
TEAM KENTUCKY

Made my 1st trip to Home and left with these...
2dlixyx.jpg
TEAM KENTUCKY

^^^ Look pretty good. What else did they have?
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

I'm dumb when it comes to SB's...So I couldn't tell ya...I seen quite a bit of Nikes on the floor but most of what I seen was small sizes. But the stuff on the wall they keep in the back of course. Sorry I couldn't be more help Chew.
TEAM KENTUCKY

yo spoos what other size of those tariners did they have...a 12 maybe?
TEAM KENTUCKY

^^^^Man I didn't even ask. Sorry bro.
TEAM KENTUCKY

Nice Pick-Up Spoos....those trainer's are nice, I just can't pay 100$ for them. I'm feelin them extra purple laces though!!
TEAM KENTUCKY

avy check... 3 4 5
TEAM KENTUCKY

"two things i aint never in my life done seen befo'e, is a ufo & a h0 that wouldn't go!" -project pat​

^dang, that didn't work! i think i got it now! i'm beastmode, lil daddy!
TEAM KENTUCKY

"two things i aint never in my life done seen befo'e, is a ufo & a h0 that wouldn't go!" -project pat​

^ chetti, man that was the game on sega genesis back in the day, probably my all time favorite.....Whats the name of it again? I always forget....

Nice trainers spoos............
TEAM KENTUCKY

^come on, D$! how could you forget. . .ALTERED BEAST?!?!?!? it is one of my all-time favs! When a new hyped release comes out, that's what some NTers turn into! :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

Altered Beast has nothing on MANBEARPIG. Im totally serial
TEAM KENTUCKY
TEAM MANBEARPIG​
"I'm totally serial."

^how many members are on team manbearpig? i think i know what that means, please clarify the signifigance of the name? :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM KENTUCKY

Back
Top Bottom