LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Did anybody notice champs in J-Mall had a restock of the aqua 8's?

I definitely can't wait for saturday! Gatorb, you still tryin to split the pack?

Plus I leave at midnight saturday for my senior trip with like 10 of my friends. We're all going to Destin for a week so it should be fun.

happy fathers day again to all.. anybody else go checkout the IN/KY allstar game? it was pretty much a waste of time lol.. a guy thats goin to the same juco imgoin to played for ky.. he did pretty good.. scotty hopson didnt have a good game at all i thought but a 5'9 guy from indiana thats goin to iupui had about27 or so.. he was killin..

Indiana won the first one and Kentucky the second one. The Indiana coach is an IDIOT. Mack will be awesome at Butler. Butler had 3 all stars between the 2teams

MJ I'm going to get the pack. After seeing pics of the Hares I decided to get the pack and pass on next months.
Whatever happened to Bud Mackey is he going to college anywhere.
D, looks like UK has a good shot at Stephenson and Wall next year, it will be interesting to see if they can get one of those guys.

ray, i will give them to you for 110. They are still in great shape, they look better than my retros actually, and i hardly ever wear my retros. I just needthe cash and i dont feel like trying to sit on them just to get some more money.

I need those 7's on my feet now !

Happy fathers day to all the dad's as well ! D, you will be old one day and me and spoos will be there to remind you about it.

with that said im going back to watching the game.

GO CELTICS !

I'm kinda upset the celtcis lost but there is no way the lakers will win in Boston. Pierce was driving to the lane with ease tonight.

ill buy em Mike...when and where you wanna meet? They also restocked the aquas at the foot locker in Greentree Mall.

This new ebay policy that sellers cant leave feedback is a joke. A kid won my XI's and never paid. I filed a non paying bidder report and he leavesfeedback saying I sell fakes when he never paid, or received the shoes. The eastbay sticker is still on the box for christs sake.

I'm playing in the 6th and 7th Region All Star Game tonight at 5:30 at PRP, it should be a good experience.

Originally Posted by Chewvenile

This new ebay policy that sellers cant leave feedback is a joke. A kid won my XI's and never paid. I filed a non paying bidder report and he leaves feedback saying I sell fakes when he never paid, or received the shoes. The eastbay sticker is still on the box for christs sake.

Thats Screwed Up, like the stuffed animal in your av. I'd be pissed.

Yeah the new policy is wack, im sure if enough people complain it will be changed

Last i heard on liggins si he was supposed to take the test a couple days ago but i havent heard if he passed or not....and for stephenson and wall, i doubt weget Lance but wall is looking like one of gillispies priorities, so i think there is a slim chance he makes it to lexington....how is UFs 09 class shaping up?

Idk about Florida's '09 class but Louisville's is looking good. We have two four star recruits in Rakeem Buckles and Peyton Siva, and a three starshooter named Mike Marra. I read in the paper the other day where Will Scott received Derrick Caracter's Scholarship lol. He never could grow up and playto his potential.

UF is going for big guys they have PF Deshawn Painter, SF/PF Erik Murphy (Not E from Entourage) and Maclin will be eligible. I think they have one more schollyfor a wing player. They want Kenny Boyton, but if he goes to Duke they have some other guys they are recruiting. For 08 I think Vargas has qualified and RayShipman is an athletic wing which UF needs badly.

Well if we can get Wall, i think we will be very good especially if pat stays through his junior year, I just hope meeks gets back to his form because that kidcan ball....hopefully stevenson is getting stronger like ive been hearing, supposedly hes been EATIN in summer pickup ball.

09 for us is looking like
Jon Hood
KC Ross Miller
GJ Vilarino and then were hittin hood hard, WE NEED A LEGIT CENTER BADLY!!!!

IM BACK!

Being Banned Sucks!

Whats been up everyone?

BTW if anyone plans on shopping at karmaloop use my rep code JR23456.

thanks

I banned him. Im a mod now.

What stores are getting the 7/16's, guess im going to break down and get these too. Anyone know times yet?

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Well if we can get Wall, i think we will be very good especially if pat stays through his junior year, I just hope meeks gets back to his form because that kid can ball....hopefully stevenson is getting stronger like ive been hearing, supposedly hes been EATIN in summer pickup ball.

09 for us is looking like
Jon Hood
KC Ross Miller
GJ Vilarino and then were hittin hood hard, WE NEED A LEGIT CENTER BADLY!!!!
Isn't KC Ross Miller 2010? Unless he moved up a grade he is, Euton got ruled ineligible for Scott County.

Louisville's 09 is Siva, Buckles, and Marra. Siva is a 5 star actually, I'm pretty sure. Buckles is 4 star just on potenial, he is raw right now as ofskills. Marra is a 3 star, long bomber from 3.

Yeah he is 2010 that was my bad, hes in the same class as euton, and dominique ferguson who is an absolute beast. Im just hoping we can somehow get a big timeCenter who can dominate down low for '09.

Back
Top Bottom