luxury car brands losing marketshare to big 3 VOL. trucks

been driving a pickup for years..NYC traffic and parking-no problem!
r.jpg

r1.jpg

originally wanted a p/u to be able to go to the track and haul my bike and all my gear..here's a few pics of my setup tru the years.
r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

Lol ok

Multiple wives have confirmed.

Edit: that may not be the case in NYC, but it definitely is here.

Thinking about getting a F-150 as the next whip, but I worry about parking :smh:

I'm leasing though F that.

In Texas I'll see huge tracks everywhere but in the major coastal cities ain't no way trucks will be more popular than luxury cars

My question from that is how does a retired cop spend $80k on a car? Was he on the take or is their pension particularly generous?

My question from that is how does a retired cop spend $80k on a car? Was he on the take or is their pension particularly generous?

If it’s anything like firefighters, it’s pretty generous.

In Texas I'll see huge tracks everywhere but in the major coastal cities ain't no way trucks will be more popular than luxury cars

peep da chart...da truck offerings are erroding luxury car makers marketshare.

alot of livery companies for example just use exclusively gmc and tahoes/suburbans now.

If it’s anything like firefighters, it’s pretty generous.

Yes, in NYC cops, firefighters they all have really good pensions. How their pensions work is it is a average of their last three years on the job. How they scam the government and us taxpayers is they do a crap load of overtime those last three years so their take home pension is their regular pay or more depending how greedy they are. They get I think like 80% of their pay for the pension depending on how their contracts are.

So say their regular pay is $100,000 when they are set to retire, they will get 80% of that which is $80,000 for the rest of their lives. How they make up for that lost $20,000 is they work extra overtime on their last three years so they would work to earn an average of $125,000 their last three years so their pension pay would be $125,000 - 80% = $100,000 depending on how greedy they are.

A lot of pension jobs are getting cut now though and it's good... look how pensions ran Greece broke. Nobody should be getting paid for doing nothing for the rest of their lives no matter what, and especially not on our taxpayers dime. The only ones I wouldn't mind get somewhat of a pension is our soldiers, but everyone else they are just doing a job just like the rest of us, and I don't care how much they tell you a cops job is dangerous... it's not, their are more fatalities in the construction business. MTA did away with pensions, pensions ran a lot of the airlines broke and they are all trying to get rid of them.

Traded my ram 1500 in for a Lexus ES350 this summer. I miss having a truck, but I probably wouldn’t go back to the big 3 for reliability reasons. If I get a truck again someday, I’d probably get a Tundra.
I can only see reliability issues if you run with the v6 options for the trucks. The 5.0 coyote are proving to be tough and the 5.3 in the silverados are practically bulletproof. Ram has been using the 5.7 hemi for decades with no real big issues :rolleyes.
Besides diesel is where its at you may spend more in fuel but youll be able to run 500k miles>

I can see this in Texas. They are a way of life. Y’all are complaining about 80k trucks, in Texas they have 100k + King Ranch’s, f250 duallys crew cabs from from the dealer.

I can see this in Texas. They are a way of life. Y’all are complaining about 80k trucks, in Texas they have 100k + King Ranch’s, f250 duallys crew cabs from from the dealer.

If it's a necessity in your life, well you can make the argument for spending that much.

Funniest thing is seeing some corporate dude wearing a suit and loafers hop into his Ford F-150. **** you need that **** for you don’t even work construction you are an investment banker, Chad.

I get disgusted looks from white folks when I step out of my range rover to pump gas wearing ball shorts, hoodie, and nike slides :lol:

#pickupgang
Idk it's gonna be hard to ever go back to a car at this point. Plus I gots da hemi, pass on the cute lil foreign joints

Funniest thing is seeing some corporate dude wearing a suit and loafers hop into his Ford F-150. **** you need that **** for you don’t even work construction you are an investment banker, Chad.
It’s common in Texas. Lots of your oil executives drive $80k + trucks but the usually also have a ranch out in West Texas. As I’ve said they are a very good investment in Texas.

Yall wildin for saying that ish. Yall gonna spend 80k to badge floss but wont see even see half after warranty is up :lol:
Trucks will retain theyre value and are very spacious. If you care what people think of you yall need to rethink some things :wink:

Back
Top Bottom