Madden 13 PS3 League! ALL FULL! Vol: Niketalk PS3 League UPDATE (ADV is 11pm EST tonight)

All Pro or All Madden?

• All Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Madden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When are you available? I'm available until about 1:30pm. I get off work at midnight so I'm home by 12:45am Eastern.

Cool i'll already be on by the time you get home from work....just send the invite once youre logged on and ready.

I have no defense at all, smh

Hmmmm that humble pie tastes good huh ?:lol: :lol:

Yeah i guess almost 300 yards rushing by D. Williams can have that affect on a person, not to mention the 5 interceptions Matty Ice had ...3 of which were user pics :smokin

Panthers 42 Falcons 24

Last edited:
Anyone knows if the ******** owner is active? He played the Bengals last week. Still haven't heard from him. Thanks.

Hmmmm that humble pie tastes good huh ?:lol: :lol:
Yeah i guess almost 300 yards rushing by D. Williams can have that affect on a person, not to mention the 5 interceptions Matty Ice had ...3 of which were user pics :smokin
Panthers 42 Falcons 24

Man we'll meet and my defense will improve. Your running game is pretty good but doesn't help that I was committing which cause those 2 big breaks for you. How long is Greg Olsen out for? lol

Looks like most of the people who come into the thread and post about how their oponent is going to "get this work" usually end up losing. :rofl:

Whats your record? Its still VERY early in the season though.

0-4

I think I'm ranked #1 in passing yards, passing TDs, and offensive yards. The problem is I'm ranked 32 in pass defense. :smh:

I feel like I did pretty well against tye Panthers in the first half but those last 2 interceptions in the 4th qtr is what made the score look worst.

Man we'll meet and my defense will improve. Your running game is pretty good but doesn't help that I was committing which cause those 2 big breaks for you. How long is Greg Olsen out for? lol

Lol i swim with the sharks online fam, so my game isnt going to stay the same either....im discovering new things daily.

Besides Defense isnt your only problem, those 2 pics you threw on offense in crunch time crippled you so youve got a few things to work on.

You opened this trashtalk door so you should be ready to deal with it when it comes back to you, maybe instead of posting funny gifs and yapping you should be looking to patch up the
crater sized holes in your madden scheme.

Lol i swim with the sharks online fam, so my game isnt going to stay the same either....im discovering new things daily.
Besides Defense isnt your only problem, those 2 pics you threw on offense in crunch time crippled you so youve got a few things to work on.
You opened this trashtalk door so you should be ready to deal with it when it comes back to you, maybe instead of posting funny gifs and yapping you should be looking to patch up the

Who said I had a problem with the trash talk. I'm not salty about this at all. It's a game. I've been enjoying the league despite my poor record, lol

Those picks would not have a changed a thing because they happened with less than 2 minutes remaining. There was no coming back with the way you managed the clock.

2ltsvn5.gif

tumblr_m4em9jdECI1r9jw6n.gif

Who said I had a problem with the trash talk. I'm not salty about this at all. It's a game. I've been enjoying the league despite my poor record, lol
Those picks would not have a changed a thing because they happened with less than 2 minutes remaining. There was no coming back with the way you managed the clock.

:lol: :rofl:

Do you read the box scores ?

Fam you threw 5 interceptions and had about 50 rushing yards, and you think defense is your only problem ? No wonder you cant get a win :smh:

We'll meet again but until then focus on gettin off that donut pleighboy, keep your head up im sure you'll get a VERY high draftpick next year. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom