Manu Ginobili is done for the playoffs

Def sucks but he wasn't himself when he did play this year. Lakers are still top dog in the west. Depending on the final seeding the spurs can still makesome noise and make it to the conf finals. Smh at these lames cheering, personally I would want to play every team at full strength because I hate hearing theexcuses (bynum)

Originally Posted by KingJay718

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=4089

No odd year championship for the Spurs this season. Wait, they had no chance this year anyway.
roll.gif

Go Lakers.
pimp.gif
This is why Lakers fans are the worst.

Originally Posted by AC4Three

Originally Posted by KingJay718

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=4089

No odd year championship for the Spurs this season. Wait, they had no chance this year anyway.
roll.gif

Go Lakers.
pimp.gif
This is why Lakers fans are the worst.

This is why laker fan haters are the worst.

Get off your damn high horse. That's one less threat that the lakers have to deal with in the playoffs. Its not like he is cheering because he is hurt. Heis just happy that we don't have to deal with a full stregnth Spurs squad that is still going to be dangerous.

Stop crying in every post that laker fans are bad because doggie you are just as bad.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Get off your damn high horse. That's one less threat that the lakers have to deal with in the playoffs. Its not like he is cheering because he is hurt. He is just happy that we don't have to deal with a full stregnth Spurs squad that is still going to be dangerous.

Stop crying in every post that laker fans are bad because doggie you are just as bad.
Um, to be fair, most Laker fans are really bad...

Why is it the OP says the Spurs had no chance to reach the Finals to begin with? Because they'd have to play the Lakers?

As a Spurs fan I feel this is the beginning of the end. Duncans knees aren't doing to well either. We are done. I can't stand the Lakers but I thinkthey have the west unless the Hornets give them a little run along the way.

Nowitness41Dirk wrote:
tupac003 wrote:

Get off your damn high horse. That's one less threat that the lakers have to deal with in the playoffs. Its not like he is cheering because he is hurt. He is just happy that we don't have to deal with a full stregnth Spurs squad that is still going to be dangerous.

Um, to be fair, most Laker fans are really bad...

Why is it the OP says the Spurs had no chance to reach the Finals to begin with? Because they'd have to play the Lakers?

Trust me...I do get that. But its the same song and dance in 95% of laker threads...its not like they are going to chance anytime soon.

Who knows why the OP felt they didn't have a chance. Isn't he entitled to his opinion?

wow!
thts a big loss for the spurs!
i would be pretty pissed if i was a spurs fan....

I wonder how the FO feels about this. Dude just got paid, then hurt himself in the offseason with Olympic ball.

smh.gif

I still think the Blazers can upset L.A.

Da.mn, I thought they would be the only team in the West to challenge the Lakers. Looks like the Spurs run is coming to an end. The Western Conference playoffsare gonna be a snore fest, no one in the West is messing with the Lakers this year.

Originally Posted by arrjae

wow!
thts a big loss for the spurs!
i would be pretty pissed if i was a spurs fan....

mad.gif
hell yes....

frown.gif
all i ask was for one more....

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Da.mn, I thought they would be the only team in the West to challenge the Lakers. Looks like the Spurs run is coming to an end. The Western Conference playoffs are gonna be a snore fest, no one in the West is messing with the Lakers this year.

Well if kobe or pau gets injuired, then it'll get better....kinda..

cant stand him..good to see he done although he never would of made a difference in spurs going anywhere..lakers/cavs finals coming soon

Originally Posted by xmastiffsx

cant stand him..good to see he done although he never would of made a difference in spurs going anywhere..lakers/cavs finals coming soon

indifferent.gif
bro just logoff...

Originally Posted by xmastiffsx

Ginobili wouldn't have made a difference for the Spurs? REALLY? I mean you can not like the guy, but if you're honestly thinking heisn't a difference maker for his team then you really have no idea what you're talking about. Ad why wish ill will on a player who's brought somuch to the game? He's one of the most decorated players of national and international basketball in history. You're wack.

laugh.gif
Dudes complain about people hating when their teams lose and thencelebrate when Ginobili gets hurt.

Back
Top Bottom