March Wrestling Thread/April Thread will be up on the second /WM Week

Juice has a ceiling and his is US Champ and maybe IC champ but that’s it. He won’t win the world title but he’s very solid. This is coming from someone who thought he was trash in NXT. He gets my respect for going to live in the dojo when he didn’t have to. Earned everyone’s respect in NJPW for that.

I don’t think they’re setting that world on fire I never said that. They don’t suck and right now the only one who could be used a little better is ZSJ. I was pissed he got thrown on that never 6 man bs as well as Juice and Ishii.

Ibushi had one of the higher profile matches at WK against Cody and by the looks of it will be in some more big matches this year. He’s being used correctly IMO and for a guy who won’t commit to a contract there really isn’t much they can do with him.

Again, other than WK what has Ibushi done since the CWC that would make you say “its a good thing he’s not in WWE”?..I’m talking as of today, not what you think he might be doing in the future..Same question for LeSabre..

Last edited:
137_10RAW_12202010ca_0399--3e4a61f6351a91e59912440d1252cc5b.jpg

So 2 matches and a tourney appearance is better than that WWE money?..Doubt it..
Depends on who we are talking about.

For HIM, probably so.

It just isn't MONEY.

He is moving to a completely new continent.

Working way more frequently than he probably would prefer.

High probability that he wouldn't be used properly.

What exactly is HE missing out on?

Which of the CWC signees can you look at and say "it's a good thing he's in WWE"? What was their position in the business beforehand?

We have seen the failure of WWE's CW abomination. Aside from the money, I don't understand how you can even pretend that it is an optimal situation for any wrestler...especially one like Ibushi.

Money and value are not the same and Ibushi loses value if he signs with WWE

I'm also not sure how much I believe that EVERY outsider wrestler gets a pay increase when signing with WWE. I know that wasn't the case with a couple joshi they wanted.

Which of the CWC signees can you look at and say "it's a good thing he's in WWE"? What was their position in the business beforehand?

We have seen the failure of WWE's CW abomination. Aside from the money, I don't understand how you can even pretend that it is an optimal situation for any wrestler...especially one like Ibushi.

I'm also not sure how much I believe that EVERY outsider wrestler gets a pay increase when signing with WWE. I know that wasn't the case with a couple joshi they wanted.

jack gallagher

Cedric Alexander. Drew Gulak. Rich Swann (at least it was).

Back
Top Bottom