Mario's album is gonna be the top R&B album this yr...

mario-thinkinaboutyouofficialsinglecoverthanxtomatt.jpg

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Who has all these leaked tracks in a file ?
I know YaBoyDiddy has to have all those tracks
nerd.gif

I hit Infamous wit a link weeks back...the only thing that leaked since then was How Do I Break The Heart That Loved Me.

Mind throwing that my way, or infamous if he still has it. All I got is Better Man, Weather Girl, and What the Game's Been Missing tape
ohwell.gif
(and I hate all the damn DJ drops on that tape...).

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but I have this Mario "compilation" of sorts that I got off of someone else called "DNA (TheUnreleased)"....it has most of the tracks that you guys have been talking about in here; I believe it is 24 tracks in all. I didn't even know thatMario had that Charlie Wilson track "Can't Live Without You" before he did but I heard it on this compilation and was shocked.

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but I have this Mario "compilation" of sorts that I got off of someone else called "DNA (The Unreleased)"....it has most of the tracks that you guys have been talking about in here; I believe it is 24 tracks in all. I didn't even know that Mario had that Charlie Wilson track "Can't Live Without You" before he did but I heard it on this compilation and was shocked.
Yep. There's a Glenn Lewis demo of that too.

Originally Posted by KingHawthorne95

Am I hearing the right one?
nerd.gif
Yeah
All the tracks been leaked over the months except Stranded(in full). Retail aint out...unless u got Stranded and Before She Said Hi(Ft. Big Sean;not Young Chris) in full
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Somebody just gathered up everything that was already on the net. I still don't believe the official tracklisting because he has a couple of recent tracksthat's not on there - and some tracks that he said himself made the album.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by KingHawthorne95

Am I hearing the right one?
nerd.gif
Yeah
All the tracks been leaked over the months except Stranded(in full). Retail aint out...unless u got Stranded and Before She Said Hi(Ft. Big Sean; not Young Chris) in full
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Somebody just gathered up everything that was already on the net. I still don't believe the official tracklisting because he has a couple of recent tracks that's not on there - and some tracks that he said himself made the album.
laugh.gif
Now that I listen to it you're right.

he wont have a hard time beating Trey, didnt feel this album at all. And not really anybody competing, although I heard Mariah's album was good, not mything though.

Grim Reaper (Diddy)
laugh.gif
hopped on Thinking About You, I hope that jointaint official.

Why are you on the track for?
smh.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

I heard "I Choose You" Summer of 2008... I still play that track on a regular basis... Can't wait for the rest of the world to enjoy it --Although I'm sure alot of you NTers have already heard it.

the album ant bad but you can stop with the R&B album of the year talk because its not that good

I'm on the look out for some more soulful/out-of-the-box R&B (which is what I think more people are going to be looking for as well) and I don'tthink Mario quite fulfills that. However, I think he'll be solid. He is a really good singer.

His album is edging out trey. It would be bigger better if half of the hits werent leaked and scrapped on the final album. The video version of thinking of youiuno isnt a great second single. def shoulda stepped out with stranded. his camp has to be the worst. how every album u have ever dropped drops months even in1 case a yr before the release date. He seriously needs to get a better gropup of ppl in his house/camp.

sounds like he's whining on that song...thats how he normally sounds but it bothers me on this one for some reason...

DNA is pretty good. some heat on there even though half the album leaked again like his last album. overall good though

ooh baby
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom