Mario's album is gonna be the top R&B album this yr...

Originally Posted by DavidHustlehoff

pleasure p>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Stop it...
roll.gif

Def won't be better than Maxwell's album that's for sure.

That damn thing is flawless.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Rico Love Broken Heart>Mario's Broken Heart
It depends whose voice you prefer. You cant go wrong with the demo or Mario's joint - Rico's that good. Weekend Lover (Jamie Foxx) demowas good too. But soulful always edges out a melodic voice. I wonder if Mario ever hopped on that Using Me demo - song was crazy.

Ya'll sleepin on Trey Songz: Ready Album. Pretty good IMO

Also Ryan Leslie CD was pretty damn solid 2

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

Best R&B albums of 2009
Joe Signature.. i told yall he dropped a gem
Pleasure P. ....NT knows wassup
Maxwell..... Numbers don't lie
Mario... I pray that with all of the material he's released post Go, that he has more than enough material to make a great one.
Trey Songz... Dude released his first gem.. props to you Tremaine.

first gem?

ever heard of Gotta Make It?

TRUUUUTHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOtta Make it > TREY DAY AND READY
smh.gif
smh.gif

^ I agree Trey 1st cd >>>>>>>>>>> the last 2 weak efforts

I mean "LOL" might be the biggest piece of trash I've ever heard, I put it up there with Clay Aiken "Invincible" in a tie for leastfav. radio song of all time

YO! When the hell did they push this back to November?

indifferent.gif
Again!? Damn...this cat needs a new label PRONTO.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

YO! When the hell did they push this back to November?

indifferent.gif
Again!? Damn...this cat needs a new label PRONTO.

Backstreet Boys was droppin in October...might wanna push your album back
roll.gif

And also, he touring with Songz and Day 26 at the end of September into November, so pushing the album back to release in that same time frame does make somesense. If his +$#! gets pushed back to 2010 he's officially been Go!'d
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Who has all these leaked tracks in a file ?
I know YaBoyDiddy has to have all those tracks
nerd.gif

I hit Infamous wit a link weeks back...the only thing that leaked since then was How Do I Break The Heart That Loved Me.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Mariah and Alicia 'bout to make these dudes to sit their monkey $#@!% down (sans Maxwell).
Mariah's album sucks, get outta here with that

::

smh at the official tracklist being so short and full with songs that have leaked so long ago

yeah yeah we didn't have to DL nothing argument...I'm a proponent of that but still...

Originally Posted by ZSong

smh at the official tracklist being so short and full with songs that have leaked so long ago

yeah yeah we didn't have to DL nothing argument...I'm a proponent of that but still...

I'll take that tracklist a lot more serious by mid October
eyes.gif
. Onlything recent on that tracklist is Stranded and Thinking About You.

No 'Lonely Girls Club' - you don't get a Ne-Yo track and not put that *$%% on your album
smh.gif
, 'Promise Land', 'Come Back To Me','Inside Of You', 'Thinking Of You(Depression)' - which he actually previewed on Ustream, Good One, 15 Minutes, Weather Girl... I don'tbelieve it, it's not adding up
laugh.gif

It's whatever. Leaked music is a double sword if it's old %%@@ and it makes it your album...but you can only be mad at yourself for listening to it
laugh.gif
. This album, if no changes are made to the tracklist up to November,is flawless for somebody who hasn't followed any of his leaked music.

Another mixtape must be coming soon if that's what made the album.

Back
Top Bottom