Married NTrs how common is this in your circles?

so you're telling me that the only reason that your girl isn't banging another guy is because you made a pact to be monogamous...

not because your girl is actually completely into you and doesn't want another guy regardless?
My wife and I made that pact.

Honestly the likelihood of somebody being so into another person so much  that they are not interested in anybody else to me seems too far fetched. I'd have to lean more on the fact that each person makes a decision themselves to not involve themselves with anybody else. Which, to me, makes it that much more special

But I'm a romantic

This Bruh is ridiculous...I'm gonna dead *** set up a fan club thread for all these cats to rejoice in the roasting, should be really entertaining....like fam Has alerts set up for when I type anything he can try and break it down and find a way to come at me sideways, I'm over here dying at the struggle :lol:
U should make a k steezy in appreciation thread. We got some in the sports forum for NBA players. I think it would be a good turn out might even bring ninja back.

U should make a k steezy in appreciation thread. We got some in the sports forum for NBA players. I think it would be a good turn out might even bring ninja back.

Come to think of it I got my own starting 5 on deck

DCallamerican - PG
GWAP - C
MasterZick - PF
Gamble - SG

Have a position open, gonna have to go through posts to see who's worthy of being on the squad, those 4 earned their starting positions tho :pimp:

Stop it.

I do not go out of my way to specifically go at you cuz I don't like you or like to troll you.

I simply respond to nonsense and bull **** you say and you've grown to think I'm picking on you or got a problem with you. I've even pointed out and wondered why dudes are so focused on bringing you up and feeding your ego and efforts to make you the center of attention when it's not necessary.

I will enjoy the roast thread if you okay it and Meth allows it though :nerd: but I know how that'll go if it happens :lol:

Last edited:
Stop it.

I do not go out of my way to specifically go at you cuz I don't like you or like to troll you.

I simply respond to nonsense and bull **** you say and you've grown to think I'm picking on you or got a problem with you. I've even pointed out and wondered why dudes are so focused on bringing you up and feeding your ego and efforts to make you the center of attention when it's not necessary.

I will enjoy the roast thread if you okay it and Meth allows it though :nerd:

Replied in less than 1 minute

See why you made the team fam?

CONGRATS BRO :pimp:

Picking on me?....you got it all wrong Bruh...I'm not getting bullied in these NT streets, I fend for myself quite well....but you on the squad :wink:

:lol: @ less than a minute.

Fix the time on your computer.

I notice a lot any time I get to replying to ppl on here over a disagreement on topic or otherwise dudes are quick to say I'm d-riding, e-stalking, tell me they're gonna block me, etc. and want to shut it down as fast as they can. C'mon now, none of yall special.

Picking on me?....you got it all wrong Bruh...I'm not getting bullied in these NT streets, I fend for myself quite well....but you on the squad :wink:
Nah those dudes definitely lean towards picking on you. This year alone I recall a few ppl just going all the way in on you with no lube. All types of disrespect.

I wouldn't call what you say in response fending for yourself quite well.

Last edited:
Lol one of my all time favorite posts on NT was that dude that was like, "how does KSteezy look like?" :rofl:

Come to think of it I got my own starting 5 on deck

DCallamerican - PG
GWAP - C
MasterZick - PF
Gamble - SG

Have a position open, gonna have to go through posts to see who's worthy of being on the squad, those 4 earned their starting positions tho
pimp.gif
I won't let you down coach!

somewhere out there is a guy who has the necessary skills to convince a chick to seduce ksteezy in order to bang steezy' s wife and eventually him.

Last edited:
somewhere out there is a guy who has the necessary skills to convince a chick to seduce ksteezy in order to bang steezy' s wife and eventually him.

You already ride me hard enough, you might just have a chance with her.

GWAP - What do you enjoy riding more?
Ksteezy or NYC?

Please let me know.

Last edited:
Why bother getting married if you need to bring other people into your bedroom? Save that for the single folks, or those who are considered to be in open relationships.

I think this just plays to another case of monogamy not being a human tendency. I have said for a long time and people/friends make fun of me but you can have a mental equal but the physical is different. You can be married and love your wife and have that mental connection you need but the same body over and over and over will get tired. Wanting a new experience doesn't' make you less of a person like some people try to make you believe. Just be open. Cheating is a different thing. But if you are open and honest i don't think it makes you a deviant.

I actually know 3 couples that do the wife swap thing they all live in the same neighborhood in the suburbs.

Wife swapping isnt threesomes doe.

Yall are over thinking it. Most dudes have a 2 girl fantasy. These wives are just granting their husbands sexual fantansy, that it.

Why would you leave a chick that did you a solid like that.

My boy used to smash some middle age lady while her husband was there. It was weird as hell. Then she tried to get him to smash the husband. He got all surprised. Like what did you think was going to happen eventually?

I think this just plays to another case of monogamy not being a human tendency. I have said for a long time and people/friends make fun of me but you can have a mental equal but the physical is different. You can be married and love your wife and have that mental connection you need but the same body over and over and over will get tired. Wanting a new experience doesn't' make you less of a person like some people try to make you believe. Just be open. Cheating is a different thing. But if you are open and honest i don't think it makes you a deviant.

I actually know 3 couples that do the wife swap thing they all live in the same neighborhood in the suburbs.

Wow and interesting

My boy used to smash some middle age lady while her husband was there. It was weird as hell. Then she tried to get him to smash the husband. He got all surprised. Like what did you think was going to happen eventually?
Beautiful thing for him is u can say no and keep it moving.

I hear what you are saying, but why get married if that is the case. Nothing wrong with just living together as a couple. Personally I don't know how any man who says he loves his wife, or even his girl, baby moms whatever. Can let another man stroke her :smh:. That is the hardest thing for me to grasp. If we are just casually dating and having fun then it is whatever, but wifey? Nah man, can't do it.

I hear what you are saying, but why get married if that is the case. Nothing wrong with just living together as a couple. Personally I don't know how any man who says he loves his wife, or even his girl, baby moms whatever. Can let another man stroke her :smh:. That is the hardest thing for me to grasp. If we are just casually dating and having fun then it is whatever, but wifey? Nah man, can't do it.

This. Dated a chick who's ex husband just liked to watch her suck other dudes **** while they were at the swinger spots. They had a no penetration rule. He ended up cheating and getting one of those chicks pregnant :lol:. Nope, couldn't be me, too much of a gateway for issues.

Back
Top Bottom