Married NTrs how common is this in your circles?

If you ask me, these people are dumb...nobody is forcing you to get married or commit :lol: just remain single and bang everything you can without complications, WHAT IS THE POINT?...lmao

Why bother getting married if you need to bring other people into your bedroom? Save that for the single folks, or those who are considered to be in open relationships.
Some marriages get stale and boring when the sex stops. Doesn't mean they don't love each other but it does happen.

My boy used to smash some middle age lady while her husband was there. It was weird as hell. Then she tried to get him to smash the husband. He got all surprised. Like what did you think was going to happen eventually?
:rofl: This is why I don't watch ****old vids.

When I first discovered that category it was like okay I get it bang a guy's wife while he's there. Totally emasculating and gratifying cuz it props you up as you smash this dude's wife. Then I noticed some of the vids would take it too far. Husband starts getting abused, degraded, etc. and then the next thing you know you watching a 3some you never intended to watch :x :smh:

I feel like only black dudes are the only ones that ever get those propositions from white ****old couples

If you ask me, these people are dumb...nobody is forcing you to get married or commit :lol: just remain single and bang everything you can without complications, WHAT IS THE POINT?...lmao

Can't have a stable family/kids without a serious partner. You can have a serious partner and still occasionally have other women though, that doesn't mean you don't love them. Lying and cheating is wrong, so it's best to be upfront about the possibility of not being monogamous.

Can't have a stable family/kids without a serious partner. You can have a serious partner and still occasionally have other women though, that doesn't mean you don't love them. Lying and cheating is wrong, so it's best to be upfront about the possibility of not being monogamous.

I mean it's a strange type of love, but if you are upfront and both parties are in agreeance about it, I guess no harm done, still think it takes a certain type of individuals to see eye to eye on this and be completely ok with it...

But if you must lie and hide your fantasy...nah that's not love.

I mean it's a strange type of love, but if you are upfront and both parties are in agreeance about it, I guess no harm done, still think it takes a certain type of individuals to see eye to eye on this and be completely ok with it...

But if you must lie and hide your fantasy...nah that's not love.
Strange type of love? I think the only thing strange is the majority of people lying to themselves and their partner that they are cool with never being attracted to another person for the rest of their life.

I'm blessed to have this situation in my marriage. 
laugh.gif

Strange type of love? I think the only thing strange is the majority of people lying to themselves and their partner that they are cool with never being attracted to another person for the rest of their life.

Who said once you are married you no longer find anyone attractive?...lmaooooooooo

Bro I'm sure my wife finds plenty dudes attractive and she knows I find other girls attractive, hell I've admired plenty of pretty women with her, the difference is you don't act on it, you set boundaries....is natural to feel attracted to other people, doesn't mean you must act like an uncontrolled animal and go for the hunt :lol:

Yes being married and openly smash other women while she smashes other dudes and sometimes ya even watch each other is a strange type of love...

Who said once you are married you no longer find anyone attractive?...lmaooooooooo

Bro I'm sure my wife finds plenty dudes attractive and she knows I find other girls attractive, hell I've admired plenty of pretty women with her, the difference is you don't act on it, you set boundaries....is natural to feel attracted to other people, doesn't mean you must act like an uncontrolled animal and go for the hunt :lol:

Yes being married and openly smash other women while she smashes other dudes and sometimes ya even watch each other is a strange type of love...
I never said anything about watching them. If it is natural to feel attracted to other people, then it must be unnatural or strange to ignore it for the rest of your life.

Don't confuse love to be synonymous with a monogamous relationship.

I never said anything about watching them. If it is natural to feel attracted to other people, then it must be unnatural or strange to ignore it for the rest of your life.

Don't confuse love to be synonymous with a monogamous relationship.

That's why I said is a strange type of love, didn't say it wasn't love, because at the end of the day, both parties know the deal there is no lies or cheating...they just came to that agreement....still strange tho

And yes you can go your whole life ignoring your physical attraction to other people, that's one of the things that separates us from actual animals that have no control over their emotions and urges.

If you have no self control then by all means, who's forcing you to be committed?...or simply find yourself a woman just as uncontrollable as yourself that wants to bang random dudes besides you.

If you have no self control then by all means, who's forcing you to be committed?...or simply find yourself a woman just as uncontrollable as yourself that wants to bang random dudes besides you.
The fact you are even considering people that make the decision to have sex with others "uncontrollable" shows that you only view your definition of love as the correct one.

The fact you are even considering people that make the decision to have sex with others "uncontrollable" shows that you only view your definition of love as the correct one.

love is a human concept, do you think animals in the wild "love" ?

You wanna bang and allow your wife to bang other dudes, by all means, all in agreeance then to hell with it, nobody is being lied to, kind of counterproductive to put your relationship through that, but I guess that can be viewed as love since the terms are transparent, but hell no that's not normal by social standards in most of the world....I personally don't see the benefit when it comes to building a relationship between two people, the focus should be on you two, building respect and trust between you two...if you can't do that because well we are design by nature to not be monogamous than don't be in the relationship, once again....WHAT IS THE POINT? Can some of you advocates for polygamy explain that to me?

Funny is polygamy exclusive to men?...or is it ok anywhere in the world for 1 woman to have multiple men/husbands?

Last edited:
You wanna bang and allow your wife to bang other dudes, by all means, all in agreeance then to hell with it, nobody is being lied to, kind of counterproductive to put your relationship through that, but I guess that can be viewed as love since the terms are transparent, but hell no that's not normal by social standards in most of the world....I personally don't see the benefit when it comes to building a relationship between two people, the focus should be on you two, building respect and trust between you two...if you can't do that because well we are design by nature to not be monogamous than don't be in the relationship, once again....WHAT IS THE POINT? Can some of you advocates for polygamy explain that to me?

Funny is polygamy exclusive to men?...or is it ok anywhere in the world for 1 woman to have multiple men/husbands?

a lot of 1%rs are into polygamy

Back
Top Bottom