MARVEL LEGENDS collection

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

THIS

Best Marvel figs made

I'm also collecting the Marvel Selects

Just started, I couldn't resist.  
30t6p3b.gif

Been hunting down some on ebay, and local comic book store is having a 25% off this week, so I'm raking, gf doesn't know yet.   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I've got most of the Marvel Selects i want except for Anti-venom! That guy is so pricey now it's getting ridiculous!  
mad.gif

Luckily, I only care for a select few, mainly my favorites.   
Just picked up Deadpool (Marvel Select)  now I want the unmasked version.  The addiction continues......

You guys collect Mighty Muggs?   I only have the comic con exclusive spiderman with removable mask, and I think that's enough for me.  
laugh.gif

Luckily, I only care for a select few, mainly my favorites.   
Just picked up Deadpool (Marvel Select)  now I want the unmasked version.  The addiction continues......

You guys collect Mighty Muggs?   I only have the comic con exclusive spiderman with removable mask, and I think that's enough for me.  
laugh.gif

oh word marvel legends i have some i want to get rid of..i have new in box series 1- hulk, ironman, capt. america, toad as well as  human torch, namor, trenchcoat thing, magneto, daredevil, elektra, beast, nick fury. trying to get rid of em pm me for pics n all that

oh word marvel legends i have some i want to get rid of..i have new in box series 1- hulk, ironman, capt. america, toad as well as  human torch, namor, trenchcoat thing, magneto, daredevil, elektra, beast, nick fury. trying to get rid of em pm me for pics n all that

Nice! I miss this toy line (alot of potentials) Hasbro killed this after they got the license and went the MU way.. making me decide to sell my figures..

The Marvel Select line has been pretty dope lately starting on their Thor (Oliver Coipel version).

Nice! I miss this toy line (alot of potentials) Hasbro killed this after they got the license and went the MU way.. making me decide to sell my figures..

The Marvel Select line has been pretty dope lately starting on their Thor (Oliver Coipel version).

Originally Posted by DN41

Got that one, and the classic version.   Been on Marvel Select lately, picking up a couple here and there, it was the last thing I wanted to be addicted to, but can't help it 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Got that one, and the classic version.   Been on Marvel Select lately, picking up a couple here and there, it was the last thing I wanted to be addicted to, but can't help it 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

MS Juggernaut/Thanos are my top 2 at the moment and i can't find a decently priced Marvel Select Anti-venom to save my life! 
tired.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

MS Juggernaut/Thanos are my top 2 at the moment and i can't find a decently priced Marvel Select Anti-venom to save my life! 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
Bro, if you can wait a couple months, they are pre-ordering that one at Bigbadtoystore.com for $19.99!!  

Might be too good to be true, but I thought why not give it a shot, they won't charge your card until it ships.  

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
Bro, if you can wait a couple months, they are pre-ordering that one at Bigbadtoystore.com for $19.99!!  

Might be too good to be true, but I thought why not give it a shot, they won't charge your card until it ships.  

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Thank you very much for the heads up! just placed my order! 
pimp.gif
  Hope it works out

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Thank you very much for the heads up! just placed my order! 
pimp.gif
  Hope it works out

Back
Top Bottom