Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

Looks like the freak wants to play!
PS_Messages_20181113_210945.jpg

What's with the getup chump?

Not a panther head, it's a gargoyle. I was just quoting the enemies from the first movie game. You start the game in this spot on a very similar gargoyle

Playing this then playing RDR2, they missed a big opportunity to make this game more immersive, outside of doing missions there should have been a lot to do

Playing this then playing RDR2, they missed a big opportunity to make this game more immersive, outside of doing missions there should have been a lot to do

Worth buying Spider-Man after playing RDR2 ? I don’t want to feel trapped in something too linear . . if the gameplay is dope I’m down

Worth buying Spider-Man after playing RDR2 ? I don’t want to feel trapped in something too linear . . if the gameplay is dope I’m down
Definitely worth it. I went from spidey to rdr2 and felt restricted. Goes without saying but they are two very different games, but it's not linear in the slightest

DLC releases tomorrow. Most likely won't be downloadable until tomorrow morning. No point in staying up at midnight.

I wish we were given the Ben Reilly costume. This would've been my preference over Anime Spider-Man.
Scarlet_Spider_%28Ben_Reilly%29.jpg

I played spiderman first and then rdr 2. If u aren't a huge spiderman fan, just rent it. I liked spidermans story more but the replay value goes to rdr

I think it really depends on your interests. I'm currently playing RDR2 and re-playing Spider-Man is still a fun time for me.

Also because I'm a big Spider-Man fan and it's the first game in a long time that I was eager to play.

FYI, the Turf Wars DLC is available on the PS Store Now.

So I started Turf Wars last night. A LOT more challenging than before and a good start to the story.

Unlocked the Spider-Armor suit, meh. Went back to the Stark suit lol.

Back
Top Bottom