Marvel Video Games Thread :: Spider-Man 2 (PS5) Out Now!

:pimp::pimp: , so dope and not as difficult as some were making it out to be , got the hang of it pretty quickly ......I’m playing on spectacular mode and and these dam thugs really be going in jumping you like 10 at a time :lol: love it :smokin...but aerial attacks are really where it’s at though

I’m playing on Spectacular as well. I get PUMMLED by this big thugs that be overseeing the drug deals. They hit you as soon as your spider sense goes off :lol: I’ve got the combat looking like a movie. Double tapping L2 to switch between your last 2 gadgets too >>>>>

Pfft...at least yall can play when y'all get home.

I get to go home and play "Daddy". It's a ****ty game...do not cop.

:lol:

I’m playing on amazing right now. Gonna run it back on spectacular afterwards. Hopefully I get used to the big thugs by then.

Been an expensive morning lol: Ozzy Osbourne tour tickets, and gold/deluxe editions of Hitman 2 & Spider Man.

Gonna hopefully play this later today, Spider Man 2 was/is one of my fave PS2 games ever!

Any chance of a restock on the Spidey consoles? Target canceled my order, knew I should have just done in store pickup.

I'm playing on Amazing too still get bodied by the big body's

I'm not tryna play as no Mary Jane though this jont keep catching me in museum lol :angry::angry:

I'm playing on Amazing too still get bodied by the big body's

I'm not tryna play as no Mary Jane though this jont keep catching me in museum lol :angry::angry:
Lol I’m on that part too but realized it was 3am and have work at 8am :lol: so had to shut it down .... yea man them big thugs on spectacular are no joke straight give you the hands real quick , webbing them to the wall seems to work sometimes

I was loving the museum part. They had real feudal Japan pieces in there. The detail on that whole part was amazing. Ol girl that worked for Kingpin has an attitude out the *** too. Was glad she got smacked up by an inner demon :lol:

It was too slow for me, and I don’t find MJ as funny or witty as Peter. I definitely am interested to see if we get to play as Black Cat in the DLC

I was loving the museum part. They had real feudal Japan pieces in there. The detail on that whole part was amazing. Ol girl that worked for Kingpin has an attitude out the *** too. Was glad she got smacked up by an inner demon :lol:
I would've smacked her up with my lower demon :evil:

Museum curator was nice.

MJ hella basic in this game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

41350795_1967453579944212_572611405044252672_o.jpg

My girl randomly asked me would I rather have 2K or Spider-Man .....I picked this , hopefully I love it like everybody else .

Think she’s just trying to keep me from going out for a while lol but I’m happy bout it. Can’t wait to play.

Was hoping my girl would cop me the spider man but that was a no go lol maybe she Will be get me that red dead :ohwell:

Museum curator was nice.

MJ hella basic in this game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:lol: MJ kinda nice in the game. I’m glad Insomniac made Peter the right way and have him as a playa and not a simp. When Black Cat comes back into town we gonna see how clean Pete is with the ladies

Saw this pic and was in awe. Def gonna try and recreate it and use as my PS4 wallpaper when I get to this area. Heard his grave is in uptown

68F4D894-F460-4E41-9573-5A5CFB11BE3C.jpeg

My girl randomly asked me would I rather have 2K or Spider-Man .....I picked this , hopefully I love it like everybody else .

Think she’s just trying to keep me from going out for a while lol but I’m happy bout it. Can’t wait to play.

Wife material in the highest order. Gave you options for two of the hottest games and she’s footing the bill and it ain’t your birthday?? Clean

Not bad in real life

2E51BE19-D0AF-4AF4-83AB-2BC11C753F37.png

Her voice actor is indeed nice.

Maybe it's the hairstyle in the game.

I'm use to seeing MJ with her hair down like in the OG cartoon.

In-game MJ rocking that old lady hairstyle.

I’m playing on Spectacular as well. I get PUMMLED by this big thugs that be overseeing the drug deals. They hit you as soon as your spider sense goes off :lol: I’ve got the combat looking like a movie. Double tapping L2 to switch between your last 2 gadgets too >>>>>

:lol:
Had no idea you could do that

Back
Top Bottom