MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

There's gonna be more than 6 characters in DLC, I promise that
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by iHust1e

yall act like you were using all 56 characters in mvc 2. 
roll.gif

not trying to disagree (for the most part) but I thought this same thing
until

i checked out the character list on Wiki from Marvel vs capcom 2 and realized that just about all the charcters on the Marvel side were highly used and about 6-10 characters on the capcom side were rarely used. i mean at the lease we would be given 44 characters (estimate) 

and yes i know that 36+ the additional 6 from the DLC would give you 42 
laugh.gif

im just saying tho
laugh.gif

Im just thankful they came thru with a 3rd rendition after so many years of speculation
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

roll.gif

not trying to disagree (for the most part) but I thought this same thing
until

i checked out the character list on Wiki from Marvel vs capcom 2 and realized that just about all the charcters on the Marvel side were highly used and about 6-10 characters on the capcom side were rarely used. i mean at the lease we would be given 44 characters (estimate) 

and yes i know that 36+ the additional 6 from the DLC would give you 42 
laugh.gif

im just saying tho
laugh.gif

Im just thankful they came thru with a 3rd rendition after so many years of speculation
pimp.gif
agreed im so hyped for this game its rediculous
this is the ONLY game im anticipating this year besides the customary NBA 2k and maybe Madden (even tho they been slipping these past years
laugh.gif
)

As excited as I am about MvC3, this makes me wish it's not coming out...

We will never get this amount of hype for MvC3, especially not for 10 years.
Man, how I wish I was there...

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

As excited as I am about MvC3, this makes me wish it's not coming out...

We will never get this amount of hype for MvC3, especially not for 10 years.
Man, how I wish I was there...
GDAMN!  I'm still watching but i love clockw0rk.

^That's what makes the game fun and fast-paced. Just being able to link your assists into your combos, using the assists to counter, protecting your assists, and avoiding your opponent's assists.
As said, if "spamming" if what it takes to win, then so be it.
laugh.gif
%$@#, I do it, too. Why? Cuz it gets me victories.
laugh.gif

From what I see, you still have the option to relentlessly call your assists. People just don't do it as much right now cuz they're learning. But yeah, the "spamming" is what makes the game fun and fast-paced, so I hope it remain the same in MvC3.
And they're not really "spamming" they have unlimited assists and no delay unlike TvC where you gotta wait each time you call and assist, so they're making use of that.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Lebron Games23

Howard The Duck??

Smh...

I can't believe this...

Can't believe how awesome it is? But if gets included, it makes sense to me: On the Capcom side, there are like 3-4 of these joke characters. The Marvel side should have at least one then.

Agreed. We need more crazy characters. Remember this is supposed to a fun fighting game. SF4 is there if you're looking for a serious balanced game...not saying that this won't be balanced but come on let's be serious. It's a cross-over fighting game.

Let us be serious
I was under the impression that it's the "IT" fighting game right now. If not what is? I honestly don't care and can't stand the hardcore fighting game scene. Biggest cornballs on the planet.

EDIT: Some of the choices capcom made in picking their roster has me worried. I knew things were gonna get bad once Kenji left but damn No Megaman... Even if he is DLC it's such a slap in the face. That's your posterboy. How are gonna put in Trish 
sick.gif
sick.gif
, Nathan (Is there even 5 people in the world who know who he is or even like this character), She-Hulk
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, and 4 people from Street Fighter IV. Are you kidding me...What a waste of character slots.

Howard The Duck??

Smh...

I can't believe this...

Can't believe how awesome it is? But if gets included, it makes sense to me: On the Capcom side, there are like 3-4 of these joke characters. The Marvel side should have at least one then.

Agreed. We need more crazy characters. Remember this is supposed to a fun fighting game. SF4 is there if you're looking for a serious balanced game...not saying that this won't be balanced but come on let's be serious. It's a cross-over fighting game.

Let us be serious
I was under the impression that it's the "IT" fighting game right now. If not what is? I honestly don't care and can't stand the hardcore fighting game scene. Biggest cornballs on the planet.

EDIT: Some of the choices capcom made in picking their roster has me worried. I knew things were gonna get bad once Kenji left but damn No Megaman... Even if he is DLC it's such a slap in the face. That's your posterboy. How are gonna put in Trish 
sick.gif
sick.gif
, Nathan (Is there even 5 people in the world who know who he is or even like this character), She-Hulk
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
, and 4 people from Street Fighter IV. Are you kidding me...What a waste of character slots.

The "It" fighting game is actually MvC2. You will never see people get as hyped for SF4 like you see MvC2. There's even elitists who swear by 3rd Strike and feel SF4 is inferior to 3S. I agree that they're making poor choices when it comes to characters. I've said multiple times they're just putting in random characters to make the game interesting. But who's Nathan? There's no Nathan in MvC3.
laugh.gif
the thing that made me wonder the most was Tron-Bonne and no Megaman. @@%?

Howard The Duck??

Smh...

I can't believe this...

Let us be serious

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

The "It" fighting game is actually MvC2. You will never see people get as hyped for SF4 like you see MvC2. There's even elitists who swear by 3rd Strike and feel SF4 is inferior to 3S. I agree that they're making poor choices when it comes to characters. I've said multiple times they're just putting in random characters to make the game interesting. But who's Nathan? There's no Nathan in MvC3.
laugh.gif
the thing that made me wonder the most was Tron-Bonne and no Megaman. @@%?

Nathan = nathan Spencer aka new Bionic Commando...

as far as character selection goes.. i agree somewhat. i also would like to see some old faves return (no Strider, no MM, no guile/charlie?
30t6p3b.gif
) but i think they have added some characters that have new playstyles, and i am intrigued to see what they can do..

roll.gif
they should've and made em all 3D....king of fighters series keeps all their characters....

people have to understand that that Marvel Vs Capcom 2 was such a classic BECAUSE of da complete mayhem they allowed...

them catering to noobs so they don't feel stifled was a cop out....

and 36 characters is garbage....

i would advise all of you who think this game isnt going to be as crazy as Marvel 2.. to checkout the Capcom secret event vids.. especially the tourney finals..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif
they should've and made em all 3D....king of fighters series keeps all their characters....

MvC2 came out in 2000. Do you really think they had the technology back then to make them 3D without them looking like Porygon from Pokemon? KoF was never 3D unless you're talking about those garbage Maximum Impact on PS2. And no, they didn't keep all the characters in ever KoF game.

^That's what makes the game fun and fast-paced. Just being able to link your assists into your combos, using the assists to counter, protecting your assists, and avoiding your opponent's assists.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

From what I see, you still have the option to relentlessly call your assists. People just don't do it as much right now cuz they're learning. But yeah, the "spamming" is what makes the game fun and fast-paced, so I hope it remain the same in MvC3.
And they're not really "spamming" they have unlimited assists and no delay unlike TvC where you gotta wait each time you call and assist, so they're making use of that.

lol ima keep it real i spam too, only because I HAVE TO.. my original team before X box online was

Strider, Guile and Akuma, then when I got to play online, and realised that people SPAM, with the reg, Sentanil, storm, cable, iron man and etc.

I had to change my team up abit, my team because of the online spamming is,  Iceman, akuma and Cable
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

roll.gif

MvC2 came out in 2000. Do you really think they had the technology back then to make them 3D without them looking like Porygon from Pokemon? KoF was never 3D unless you're talking about those garbage Maximum Impact on PS2. And no, they didn't keep all the characters in ever KoF game.
im talkin about NOW...they should've brought back every single character + more and do da graphics they doing now.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol ima keep it real i spam too, only because I HAVE TO.. my original team before X box online was

Strider, Guile and Akuma, then when I got to play online, and realised that people SPAM, with the reg, Sentanil, storm, cable, iron man and etc.

I had to change my team up abit, my team because of the online spamming is,  Iceman, akuma and Cable
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
You talking about those dudes that go "ICE BEAM! ICE BEAM! ICE BEAM!" and the fact that Iceman takes no chip damage?

when mvc3 drops, sf4, ssf4, and ssf4ae will be considered obsolete, IMO. ppl will drop that game. ppl were only playing it just cuz nothing else was out as far as capcom games.

watch. EVERYONE will be on mvc3, dissecting it.

Back
Top Bottom