MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

I may get a system that is way out of my current budget just so I can play this game.  I had 2 on Dreamcast before I let a friend borrow it so I could hold NBA 2K1.

I've regretted that decision ever since.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

My 2 teams I've thought about mine being when i enter tourneys will be

1. Ryu/Deadpool/Dante

2. Jill/ Zero/ Chris
you must be a player that likes the fighter type characters

Yes, in a fighting game, i like characters that can fight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nah i mean like close quarters

Not impressed by a lot of the characters selected

They coulda had Ken, Gambit, Virgil and some others...

Zero, Deadpool and Dante intrigue me.

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

this has been my team for the longest

Jill/Akuma/Doom

reason
-I could spam dooms rocks as a assist, and jill could call in dogs or birds one after another
-or I could call in akuma if they get close, he kicks, Ill do a special

plus I could fight really well with Jill (besides calling in that beast thing), same with akuma, I could hit that spin kick to air blast combo off the back, same with raging demon

now my team may change to

Deadpool/akuma/doom

same team for the most part but had to have my favorite comic book character in play (no hype)

what teams do you guys use and (EDIT) how you use them

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Not impressed by a lot of the characters selected

They coulda had Ken, Gambit, Virgil and some others...

Zero, Deadpool and Dante intrigue me.
ken never has, never will, and never should be in. RYU all day.  I would like to see Gambit though

extremely dissappointed no Gambit, Charlie, Sakura, but they decide to put in freakin Howard the Duck, Tron-Bonne, and Shuma Gorath
30t6p3b.gif

i was disappointed with Gambit in MvC2 really never used him

they probably just though he had the same move set as other characters i.e. deadpool/Dante

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

extremely dissappointed no Gambit, Charlie, Sakura, but they decide to put in freakin Howard the Duck, Tron-Bonne, and Shuma Gorath
30t6p3b.gif
I agree with not adding either Cable or Charlie, gotta have atleast 1..

I think they added Shuma because of his uniqness, T boone cuz she's a female and not to mention a heavily used chracter

and howard the duck just because lol

Originally Posted by Lebron Games23

Howard The Duck??

Smh...

I can't believe this...

Can't believe how awesome it is? But if gets included, it makes sense to me: On the Capcom side, there are like 3-4 of these joke characters. The Marvel side should have at least one then.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Howard The Duck??

Smh...

I can't believe this...

Can't believe how awesome it is? But if gets included, it makes sense to me: On the Capcom side, there are like 3-4 of these joke characters. The Marvel side should have at least one then.

Agreed. We need more crazy characters. Remember this is supposed to a fun fighting game. SF4 is there if you're looking for a serious balanced game...not saying that this won't be balanced but come on let's be serious. It's a cross-over fighting game.

No Cable , strider , Blackheart , Cyclopse , commando
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
only one left is Doom those were my characters in MvsC2. man they need to give me atleast 2 of those characters. either way still copping going to be destroying people like i do mvsc2 .

anyone still play mvsc2 on ps3 i remembered i played a few a while back.

laugh.gif
Yall, Howard the Duck is NOT in the game.  That list posted is fake..

Here is a review of the full game:
Page 1
Page 2

Confirms there are 36 characters on disc.  Again, the final 2 with 99.9% certainty will be
Spoiler [+]
Hsien-ko & Sentinel

Knowing Capcom more characters will come but at what price?
I think we'll get 2 character "packs" costing no more than $10.  I can't imagine getting more than 6 DLC characters honestly.  I'd almost bet 2 of them would be Frank West and Megaman X/Classic.  I'm just hoping for Ms. Marvel..

man im pissed marvel vs capcom 2 had 56 characters

while marvel vs capcom 3 only has 36 characters (give or take)

at least it aint like 20 tho (marvel vs capcom)

do they have a large character? sentinel would be a cheap addition. better than cable tho. i hate cable.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Howard The Duck??

Smh...

I can't believe this...

Agreed. We need more crazy characters. Remember this is supposed to a fun fighting game. SF4 is there if you're looking for a serious balanced game...not saying that this won't be balanced but come on let's be serious. It's a cross-over fighting game.

Let us be serious

Originally Posted by iHust1e

yall act like you were using all 56 characters in mvc 2. 
roll.gif

not trying to disagree (for the most part) but I thought this same thing
until

i checked out the character list on Wiki from Marvel vs capcom 2 and realized that just about all the charcters on the Marvel side were highly used and about 6-10 characters on the capcom side were rarely used. i mean at the lease we would be given 44 characters (estimate) 

and yes i know that 36+ the additional 6 from the DLC would give you 42 
laugh.gif

im just saying tho

Back
Top Bottom