MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3?

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by dhart48

i'm sick right now...in January I preordered special edition at best buy...and they sent confirmation email...yet the store has none....they said wait a few days....they sent me another email saying to come pick it up and deducted the $75 from my account...i go back today and they STILL don't have it

you and me both....only my girls bro preordered it for me as my christmas gift, still waiting. he's supposed to send methe confirmation email sometime. im praying it comes tomorrow so i get some quality play time this weekend
ohwell.gif
son they KEEP sending me confirmation emails...i went there today ready to shoryuken that broad at customer service...i gave best buy too much benefit of the doubt they have failed us
they messed up with my MW2 prestige edition too. I had it reserved and come release day, i stroll over after work, they said they didnt get as many as they thought they would. I recommend people to reserve at gamestops since they are smaller and manage their stuff better. These bozos always screw up

Originally Posted by yun69un

Originally Posted by dhart48

i'm sick right now...in January I preordered special edition at best buy...and they sent confirmation email...yet the store has none....they said wait a few days....they sent me another email saying to come pick it up and deducted the $75 from my account...i go back today and they STILL don't have it

you and me both....only my girls bro preordered it for me as my christmas gift, still waiting. he's supposed to send methe confirmation email sometime. im praying it comes tomorrow so i get some quality play time this weekend
ohwell.gif
son they KEEP sending me confirmation emails...i went there today ready to shoryuken that broad at customer service...i gave best buy too much benefit of the doubt they have failed us
they messed up with my MW2 prestige edition too. I had it reserved and come release day, i stroll over after work, they said they didnt get as many as they thought they would. I recommend people to reserve at gamestops since they are smaller and manage their stuff better. These bozos always screw up
yeah this was a real bad screw up...i dont know how a big company like that cant produce a SINGLE special edition

Ive been getting murked online; blocking is a pain in this game team air combos take half your life right off the bat.

Finally settled on a team though Dante, Zero and Amaterasu at your service

Getting the hang of it now. A LOT more simple than Super Street Fighter IV. Weeks of trying to be good in that game must've paid off because the combos are a breeze to pull off here. Not saying that's bad by any means, I LOVE how frantic the battles are. We need to get some games in NT. A tourney?!?

GT = bimbady

GDAMN sent is a monster. xfactor its over.
i'm fairly comfortable with dante, but i dont have a 3rd yet. tried spidey out, but he can't chain combos too well against short characters.

dont know how long i just played, mostly training, but finally got my feet wet. game is
pimp.gif

i'll be back on in a few

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

try to go to walmart yo...i walked in and picked up they had like 6 copies

sidenote: this game is killing my thumb
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Yo where at man? You think you could scoop me up one?

Finally nailed down my trio.

Had to get rid of Dante, mostly for the fact everyone uses him and knows his move.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

YO, is anyone having issues finding or connecting to matches?? I'm on XBL.

i have trouble but i just press my matchups to be ANY and i can usually find one
problem is you find ANY lvl to fight smh Rookie vs 7th star General
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Lobby up, we got 5 already.
Without Spectator mode? dudes won't be there for long, it gets boring quick in the lobby.
Nah bro, we clock out another 4 hours last night. Although spectator mode is sorely needed, the lobby provides the lulz while we wait, good games all around. 
Me, Battousai, Disgaea, Dmasta, xSupreme87, Hybrid Solider, Azteca83

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Lobby will be up again tonight.
i'll be on tonight... a lil bit of cod4 and then mvc3 
pimp.gif

Well damn. Just beat Arcade Mode on hardest in Simple Mode. I was having the toughest time in Normal Mode. Now thinking about whether or not I should hit online or not...

we should get a NT league going

its so hard to find a match on XBL

always failed to join session or connection lost

until after enough times you finally get a match

SMH

and sent is easy to beat just gotta get 1 hit on him than keep hitting as if your life depended on it

the moment you give him a break is when he can do some damage

Originally Posted by robxdrew

laugh.gif

eek.gif

houston, 
maybe ill check and see if they have some tomorrow...i got a paypal card i think it was 75 total + shipping 

GGs with jfreak23. Horrible lag.

Close match first game. Whooped my #%! 2nd and 3rd game. !%%# Sentinel. I'm about to come up with an anti-Sentinel strategy...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

laugh.gif

eek.gif

houston, 
maybe ill check and see if they have some tomorrow...i got a paypal card i think it was 75 total + shipping 

which walmart in Houston? and when did you buy it?

How do you know which combination of players are good? I know a lot of people have used Dormamu and Sentinel, but are there other combinations that are can do well? Im trying to figure out a solid team, but I don't know which combination of players to pick. Any advice?

haha gg limited retro the first game was in slow motion for like 2 minutes before it went back to normal.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

How do you know which combination of players are good? I know a lot of people have used Dormamu and Sentinel, but are there other combinations that are can do well? Im trying to figure out a solid team, but I don't know which combination of players to pick. Any advice?

yeah...IMO i look at it like this

-need at least one character that builds meter for the others that burn meter (especially since you can't whiff to build meter)
-dhc options have to be decent. they have to flow into one another with nobody getting dropped or whatever because a super doesn't connect
-have to be able to deal a lot of damage with minimal execution needed
-assists have to be good. you need cover. preferably one that goes across the screen and if at all possible something anti air or close to it (not many options in this game)
for example:

Back
Top Bottom