Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

ban masks and require guns for all students. They all keep each other in check because 99% of them are good apples, and no masks so no hiding identity and FREEDOMS.

/s

ban masks and require guns for all students. They all keep each other in check because 99% of them are good apples, and no masks so no hiding identity and FREEDOMS.

/s
Every student should have a gun and every room should have an emergency gun to fight against guns. That way when a shooter steps into the building they’ll walk away knowing everyone has a gun + the emergency gun. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Bro this is too close. I'm back in Michigan for the holidays. And my place is in Oakland county. This school is like 25 min away. This is crazy. My friends friend's daughter was one of the ones that was killed. And her cousins go there. And they couldn't locate the HS age kid and elementary age kid for hours because they were hiding in a closet.

Sad and disgusting to say but this is such an american problem and there isn't really a solution.

there is a solution, America just ain’t going allow it

most don’t even get the concept of an “amendment“

shh happens in other countries and changes happen in days

I’ll never understand how an amendement from 1776, when guns are nowhere near as sophisticated as they are today, can stay active as an essential part to our “rights”.

Someone please educate me on this *** backwards mentality so i can understand it.

I’ll never understand how an amendement from 1776, when guns are nowhere near as sophisticated as they are today, can stay active as an essential part to our “rights”.

Someone please educate me on this *** backwards mentality so i can understand it.
mainly because a lot of insecure psychopaths with power agree with those old rules, and since it's relevant to their interests, it's deemed "sacred" and "wise".

Damn my other friend was one of the first responder social workers for the students and parents. Said it was the hardest day of her social career and she's been a wreck mentality all day.

This **** is too close to home man.

They said the dad just bought the gun 4 days ago. Semi automatic pistol. Squeezed off 12 shots.

Bro this is too close. I'm back in Michigan for the holidays. And my place is in Oakland county. This school is like 25 min away. This is crazy. My friends friend's daughter was one of the ones that was killed. And her cousins go there. And they couldn't locate the HS age kid and elementary age kid for hours because they were hiding in a closet.

****** up man

Other countries think americans are stupid and crazy for loving guns so much and thinking they're necessities.

Other countries think americans are stupid and crazy for loving guns so much and thinking they're necessities.
Gun culture (and activities built around the ownership of guns) exists in other countries.

What is uniquely American is the insistence on not wanting to address the issue with proven methods; this is what baffles outside observers.

We embrace stupidity with glee.

jewseejay jewseejay Do your views ever shift when these tragedies happen? Or do you just chalk it up as a necessary evil to keep guns in citizens hands?

I come in peace.

because you have those to seek to take advantage of idiots and enable them

rupert murdoch news organizations are literally banned from certain countries

but look at this, for example

There’s a difference between being into cars, shoes, sports etc. If you’re into murderous toys I’m going to assume something is slightly off about you.

ok, your statement went to an assumption. The “something “still remains a mystery.

Again, the amendment doesn’t even say everyone can have a gun. Does NOT

and to anyone saying amendments must be upheld, the separation of church and state thing NEVER took place 🤷🏽‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom