Messed up stuff a mother did to her young son? Or just nothing big?

That's completely uncalled for. The cold shower broke me heart
frown.gif
Poor little boy was screaming cuz he was so cold.

I think spanking is a better punishment than this, IMO.

i love the people talking about cold showers are torture. yall do know that there are people all over the world that take cold showers every day BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE HOT WATER, hell people take cold showers voluntarily on a hot day or when they want to "cool off"...

i love the people talking about cold showers are torture. yall do know that there are people all over the world that take cold showers every day BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE HOT WATER, hell people take cold showers voluntarily on a hot day or when they want to "cool off"...

At 2:21 it looks like she smacked him. Look at her movement and hear the scream. He didnt scream because it got colder, he screamed because she smacked him. SHE IS ABUSING HIM PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY imho.

Originally Posted by JuJu

You're one of those never waste food cause third world countrys can't even feed themselves kinda person hm?

You're one of those never waste food cause third world countrys can't even feed themselves kinda person hm?

At 2:21 it looks like she smacked him. Look at her movement and hear the scream. He didnt scream because it got colder, he screamed because she smacked him. SHE IS ABUSING HIM PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY imho.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

You're one of those never waste food cause third world countrys can't even feed themselves kinda person hm
pretty much, both my parents come from third world countries so i always try to appreciate what i got...

You're one of those never waste food cause third world countrys can't even feed themselves kinda person hm
pretty much, both my parents come from third world countries so i always try to appreciate what i got...

eyes.gif
and there's something wrong with this?

eyes.gif
and there's something wrong with this?

LOL @ you pointing this out like there's something wrong with it.
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL @ you pointing this out like there's something wrong with it.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, that is abuse. Mentally scaring the kid.

Contradicting statements like "We don't lie", cmon - you just lied. Drink Acid and take a bath in Volcano.

Yeah, that is abuse. Mentally scaring the kid.

Contradicting statements like "We don't lie", cmon - you just lied. Drink Acid and take a bath in Volcano.

Lol at dudes saying that the cold showers is nothing..ITS A LITTLE $%# KID!...a cold $%# show to a little kid would be torture.

Lol at dudes saying that the cold showers is nothing..ITS A LITTLE $%# KID!...a cold $%# show to a little kid would be torture.

Two totally different situations.

Mental abuse can be far worse than physical abuse..

Two totally different situations.

Mental abuse can be far worse than physical abuse..

Back
Top Bottom