Messed up stuff a mother did to her young son? Or just nothing big?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Just because you and the majority of the world were abused as a child
doesn't mean that it's healthy for the development of children. People need to stop with the whole "my dad whooped my #*! and I'm fine"
thing, because it really trivializes child abuse.

Theres a big difference between getting whoopings as a child and child abuse, no one here is sensationalizing child abuse

it's still child abuse, no matter how you spin it.

im not trying to spin it at all the type of whoopings we are talking about is not the same as child abuse, but i guess we'll agree to disagree

They still got COLOR changes???

What it comes down to at the end of the day is NOONE ELSE IS PUTTING A ROOF OVER THAT KIDS HEAD or FOOD IN HIS BELLY!!!

They still got COLOR changes???

What it comes down to at the end of the day is NOONE ELSE IS PUTTING A ROOF OVER THAT KIDS HEAD or FOOD IN HIS BELLY!!!

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Obviously you never felt one of these hit your bare back.
Woods-Power-Extension-Cords-BEN-_i_LBM91909.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
i used to swear i was gonna put my mom in a nursing home cause of that +!*+. Use the beat the +!*+ outta me then talk crap about "I made her do it" "It was for my own good" " Put some coco butter on your arm so the teachers dont see the marks" 

lady is conditioning dude to take hot sauce like water one day.

the cold showers though? give him some time to learn about his manhood and shriveling, hell understand.

lady is conditioning dude to take hot sauce like water one day.

the cold showers though? give him some time to learn about his manhood and shriveling, hell understand.

doesn't mean that it's healthy for the development of children. People need to stop with the whole "my dad whooped my #*! and I'm fine"

Theres a big difference between getting whoopings as a child and child abuse, no one here is sensationalizing child abuse

im not trying to spin it at all the type of whoopings we are talking about is not the same as child abuse, but i guess we'll agree to disagree

yes, it is child abuse. severe child abuse? maybe not, depends how bad the whoopings are. but it's still child abuse. if you don't believe me, go to a social worker and beat your kid how you got beat (or what you don't think is child abuse) and see if they don't take him/her from you and arrest you for child abuse.

i understand what you're trying to say but to say it's anything other than child abuse is wrong.

yes, it is child abuse. severe child abuse? maybe not, depends how bad the whoopings are. but it's still child abuse. if you don't believe me, go to a social worker and beat your kid how you got beat (or what you don't think is child abuse) and see if they don't take him/her from you and arrest you for child abuse.

i understand what you're trying to say but to say it's anything other than child abuse is wrong.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

She isnt even spanking him. If that was my mom, my %*# would have been beat up and down the house. And dont even try to cry because you get that "what are you crying about, I haven't even started yet" Then the "Stop crying, shush it up". Cold showers? HA, I did that for fun when I was his age.

"Oh you wanna cry? Ill give you something to cry about!"
laugh.gif
The good ol days

man i used to hate that *@*%, once they said that i already knew that power move was comin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

She isnt even spanking him. If that was my mom, my %*# would have been beat up and down the house. And dont even try to cry because you get that "what are you crying about, I haven't even started yet" Then the "Stop crying, shush it up". Cold showers? HA, I did that for fun when I was his age.

"Oh you wanna cry? Ill give you something to cry about!"
laugh.gif
The good ol days

man i used to hate that *@*%, once they said that i already knew that power move was comin
laugh.gif

Even The elementry School I went to implemented paddling
laugh.gif
so no i dont think its child abuse unless u go to far with it...

and i actually no i dont think that would happen there was actually a women a few houses down from us who told his coouncler who was a social worker that he had been gotten a spanking/whooping the night before so she was obligated to question her but it was deemed she wasent going overboard

and who in there right mind would whoop there child in a social workers office
laugh.gif

Even The elementry School I went to implemented paddling
laugh.gif
so no i dont think its child abuse unless u go to far with it...

and i actually no i dont think that would happen there was actually a women a few houses down from us who told his coouncler who was a social worker that he had been gotten a spanking/whooping the night before so she was obligated to question her but it was deemed she wasent going overboard

and who in there right mind would whoop there child in a social workers office
laugh.gif

That's nothing. I developed my athleticism by running from the horrible things my parents did.

That's nothing. I developed my athleticism by running from the horrible things my parents did.

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

kids gonna grow up traumatized by hotsauce....l
Or spicy food in general. Wakin up in cold sweats after havin nightmares about Moroccan food
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HuieDaGreat

kids gonna grow up traumatized by hotsauce....l
Or spicy food in general. Wakin up in cold sweats after havin nightmares about Moroccan food
laugh.gif

That's completely uncalled for. The cold shower broke me heart
frown.gif
Poor little boy was screaming cuz he was so cold.

I think spanking is a better punishment than this, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom