Messed up stuff a mother did to her young son? Or just nothing big?

Word? aint nuthin wrong for that my momma used 2 beat my *** even told me n my sister she was gonna change our names to ***!@#$ n !@#$% but ill always luv my momma

that #+#% is TORTURE. go into your shower and put on the cold water... let's see how long you last.

getting spanked in the bum with a belt or bare hand is temporary. it stings for a few seconds then it goes away.

that #+#% is TORTURE. go into your shower and put on the cold water... let's see how long you last.

getting spanked in the bum with a belt or bare hand is temporary. it stings for a few seconds then it goes away.

i lived with no hot water for months n took a kold shower every day it aint that bad get over that first cold gasp n its straight

i lived with no hot water for months n took a kold shower every day it aint that bad get over that first cold gasp n its straight

i used to get beat as a kid, just like any other black person.

but that was just weird and unsettling.

she's messing that kid's mind up, and he's going to end up doing sadistic stuff to other people if that doesn't stop.

i used to get beat as a kid, just like any other black person.

but that was just weird and unsettling.

she's messing that kid's mind up, and he's going to end up doing sadistic stuff to other people if that doesn't stop.

smh my mom always told me to take cold showers and i always ate hot foods when i was little id take that over a beating anyday
roll.gif

i mostly got the belt ps2 cord or plastic hanger
30t6p3b.gif

smh my mom always told me to take cold showers and i always ate hot foods when i was little id take that over a beating anyday
roll.gif

i mostly got the belt ps2 cord or plastic hanger
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

30t6p3b.gif

Just because some of your parents beat you doesnt mean this isnt bad. This crazy *%#!! is torturing that kid.

This is worse then physically beating him, shes abusing him mentally.

Id honestly rather take a beating over this.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

30t6p3b.gif

Just because some of your parents beat you doesnt mean this isnt bad. This crazy *%#!! is torturing that kid.

This is worse then physically beating him, shes abusing him mentally.

Id honestly rather take a beating over this.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

She isnt even spanking him. If that was my mom, my %*# would have been beat up and down the house. And dont even try to cry because you get that "what are you crying about, I haven't even started yet" Then the "Stop crying, shush it up". Cold showers? HA, I did that for fun when I was his age.

"Oh you wanna cry? Ill give you something to cry about!"
laugh.gif
The good ol days

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

She isnt even spanking him. If that was my mom, my %*# would have been beat up and down the house. And dont even try to cry because you get that "what are you crying about, I haven't even started yet" Then the "Stop crying, shush it up". Cold showers? HA, I did that for fun when I was his age.

"Oh you wanna cry? Ill give you something to cry about!"
laugh.gif
The good ol days

Just because you and the majority of the world were abused as a child doesn't mean that it's healthy for the development of children. People need to stop with the whole "my dad whooped my #*! and I'm fine" thing, because it really trivializes child abuse.

Just because you and the majority of the world were abused as a child doesn't mean that it's healthy for the development of children. People need to stop with the whole "my dad whooped my #*! and I'm fine" thing, because it really trivializes child abuse.

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Theres a big difference between getting whoopings as a child and child abuse, no one here is sensationalizing child abuse

Theres a big difference between getting whoopings as a child and child abuse, no one here is sensationalizing child abuse

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Just because you and the majority of the world were abused as a child
doesn't mean that it's healthy for the development of children. People need to stop with the whole "my dad whooped my #*! and I'm fine"
thing, because it really trivializes child abuse.

it's still child abuse, no matter how you spin it.

doesn't mean that it's healthy for the development of children. People need to stop with the whole "my dad whooped my #*! and I'm fine"

yo this is worst then a whooping, fam might never really be able to appreciate hot sauce as a condiment.

Nor be able to keep his composure if someone flushes the toilet and the shower gets cold for a couple of seconds.

yo this is worst then a whooping, fam might never really be able to appreciate hot sauce as a condiment.

Nor be able to keep his composure if someone flushes the toilet and the shower gets cold for a couple of seconds.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

im not trying to spin it at all the type of whoopings we are talking about is not the same as child abuse, but i guess we'll agree to disagree

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Obviously you never felt one of these hit your bare back.
Woods-Power-Extension-Cords-BEN-_i_LBM91909.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
i used to swear i was gonna put my mom in a nursing home cause of that +!*+. Use the beat the +!*+ outta me then talk crap about "I made her do it" "It was for my own good" " Put some coco butter on your arm so the teachers dont see the marks" 

Back
Top Bottom