Messed up stuff a mother did to her young son? Or just nothing big?

laugh.gif

That's not as bad as what happened to me.
Hearing the sound of her voice was the worst punishment

Originally Posted by Andrew630

but hot sauce and cold showers?
laugh.gif
....my volume was low, so I thought it was a hot/boiling shower for a moment, which would've been bad.
sick.gif

But really though, that "punishment" isn't bad at all....I prefer that than kneeling for two hours and getting hit with clothes hangers.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
....my volume was low, so I thought it was a hot/boiling shower for a moment, which would've been bad.
sick.gif

But really though, that "punishment" isn't bad at all....I prefer that than kneeling for two hours and getting hit with clothes hangers.
frown.gif

laugh.gif
 exactly...that was crazy but i dont see wat the big deal is. i wouldve gladly taken a cold shower or held sum hot sauce in my mouth instead of gettin the piss beat outta me as a kid. i dont even think that wouldve effected me

laugh.gif
 exactly...that was crazy but i dont see wat the big deal is. i wouldve gladly taken a cold shower or held sum hot sauce in my mouth instead of gettin the piss beat outta me as a kid. i dont even think that wouldve effected me

Lil man should have spat the hot sauce in her eyes and ran
I remember my Aunt's husband used to bring a cow hide strap from Ecuador to whip his kids into shape. I remember I caught one of those once, man did that hurt 

Lil man should have spat the hot sauce in her eyes and ran
I remember my Aunt's husband used to bring a cow hide strap from Ecuador to whip his kids into shape. I remember I caught one of those once, man did that hurt 

I did a quick google search, apparently it's an adopted son, who she deemed " damaged" when she got him. Having tried all sorts of other punishments, this is just one of many.

I did a quick google search, apparently it's an adopted son, who she deemed " damaged" when she got him. Having tried all sorts of other punishments, this is just one of many.

my older bro got the worse beatings with mops, extension cords, belts, anyhting she can get ahold of and hit us with.

i wouldnt say she went OD with the punishment but it was hard to watch.
frown.gif

my older bro got the worse beatings with mops, extension cords, belts, anyhting she can get ahold of and hit us with.

i wouldnt say she went OD with the punishment but it was hard to watch.
frown.gif

He must be bad as hell because she had the hot sauce in the bathroom already lol but that wasn't bad at all.

He must be bad as hell because she had the hot sauce in the bathroom already lol but that wasn't bad at all.

She isnt even spanking him. If that was my mom, my %*# would have been beat up and down the house. And dont even try to cry because you get that "what are you crying about, I haven't even started yet" Then the "Stop crying, shush it up". Cold showers? HA, I did that for fun when I was his age.

She isnt even spanking him. If that was my mom, my %*# would have been beat up and down the house. And dont even try to cry because you get that "what are you crying about, I haven't even started yet" Then the "Stop crying, shush it up". Cold showers? HA, I did that for fun when I was his age.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

well the days of being able to get your **! kicked by your parents are long gone, so i suppose this is the next step down. that little kid is lucky, i use to get my **! beat on the daily for being such a $@$+!! kid, lol. love my parents for it tho, set me straight

pretty much

Originally Posted by gzagenius

well the days of being able to get your **! kicked by your parents are long gone, so i suppose this is the next step down. that little kid is lucky, i use to get my **! beat on the daily for being such a $@$+!! kid, lol. love my parents for it tho, set me straight

pretty much

30t6p3b.gif

Just because some of your parents beat you doesnt mean this isnt bad. This crazy $%!@% is torturing that kid.

This is worse then physically beating him, shes abusing him mentally.

Id honestly rather take a beating over this.

30t6p3b.gif

Just because some of your parents beat you doesnt mean this isnt bad. This crazy $%!@% is torturing that kid.

This is worse then physically beating him, shes abusing him mentally.

Id honestly rather take a beating over this.

All that soft talk is crazy. Raise a kid on your own who is scared to go to their other parents because they get treated so bad like that, then talk about soft. Not much bothers me in the entire world besides people that treat their kids wrong.

Nothin wrong with getting whooped but this premeditated stuff like that is overboard. 

All that soft talk is crazy. Raise a kid on your own who is scared to go to their other parents because they get treated so bad like that, then talk about soft. Not much bothers me in the entire world besides people that treat their kids wrong.

Nothin wrong with getting whooped but this premeditated stuff like that is overboard. 

Back
Top Bottom