MEXICAN GIRLS IN MEXICO - FELIZ NAVIDAD

Originally Posted by Salifina

honest question, how open are they to other cultures, and different backgrounds. I'm not of latin descent, im from the states, but personally ill take cute all day, pretty eyes, they seem to take care of themselves and all that.. These broads are dope, and ive been looking to take this trip for a few years, but, I dont want to go down there, when the people, are elitist, have an exclusive mindset. Keep in mind im a 6'5 black male, and in the states, blacks and mexicans dont have the best relationship. So my latin/mexican nter, hold me down with the info, this summer im out

Just be very very careful you dont talk to the wrong girl, because if you do its a wrap for you.

Mexico has beautiful women of all color and backgrounds, just like any other diverse country.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

smh.gif
man... these women are so fine. the women in tokyo i thought were the best i've ever seen, but these pics are proving otherwise. whatever the case, living in maryland FTL. all the mexican chicks here look like bowling balls
roll.gif

but seriously, this thread makes me wanna work out
happy.gif

you guys are getting it wrong lol it's not just in mexico. it's in Guatemala and El Salvador also.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Quote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I might go in early February for the annual Carnaval. Place is mad packed with some Locals which included some Fresitas. I guess you can say my wifey is like a fresita.
tongue.gif

Anyways If I do end up going, I will try to take pics.
did you end up going?

i like mexican girls from mexico, they are so different from the ones in the states big time if you visit mexico frequent and latino youd understand.

Originally Posted by PoloThadon

i like mexican girls from mexico, they are so different from the ones in the states big time if you visit mexico frequent and latino youd understand.
yeap. i probably said this in the thread way back, but all the mexican chicks around here are shaped like bowling balls. none of them look likethis.

sinaloa for white mexicans you will find girls there that look american but watch out cause she might have a novio who is a narco.but you can go toguadalajara, michoacan, or veracruz for the afro indian mestiza chicks ftw. tijuana has alot of girls from all over mexico just ask the taxi for a ride to lazona.

Originally Posted by Ryda421

you guys are getting it wrong lol it's not just in mexico. it's in Guatemala and El Salvador also.
QFMFT! I was in Guatemala City last year and I saw some DIME pieces. I was in schock because I didn't think I'd find some good lookinggirls like that. SMH at me for thinking just cuz I'm from the states I can pull em. I bagged 2 8'ers though.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom