Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

10r8nzs.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Yeah he had health issues, which certainly didn't help, but one article I read said his aides reported that he injected himself with a fairly large dose of Demerol (similar to morphine). His breathing became increasingly shallow and then he stopped breathing all together. They called 911 and you know how the rest of it goes.

frown.gif

It still doesn''t feel real. I can't believe some people can't take one day off from talking %$#+ about this poor man. Have some respect. He clearly had issues he couldn't deal with. He will never be forgotten.
??

Your basically claiming he killed himself but don't provide a link to the said article?

Right, and Al Capone did nothing but evade taxes. Nice try "LAME"
Comparing accusations to quantitative evidence is not logical.

The article made it seem accidental. Not a suicide attempt.

It was from The Sun, so it's not exactly legitimate news until it's confirmed by a more reputable outlet.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by stillmatic

biggest death ever

indifferent.gif
You're mad . I can tell .

Naw just suprised that people think MJ's death means more than Ghandi's, Our Troops, Dr.King
Or even Jesus Chirsts for those that believe in him....
But dont get me mistaken for rating death...Im just saying.
tired.gif

So keep it moving and I will do the same.
MJ > Ghandi

Ghandi didn't touch me .

Considering the fact that you're saying "MJ touched you" and how young you are, Niketalk is going to have a field day on this one..
indifferent.gif

RIP THO
frown.gif

he made thriller man...thriller

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Yeah he had health issues, which certainly didn't help, but one article I read said his aides reported that he injected himself with a fairly large dose of Demerol (similar to morphine). His breathing became increasingly shallow and then he stopped breathing all together. They called 911 and you know how the rest of it goes.

frown.gif

It still doesn''t feel real. I can't believe some people can't take one day off from talking %$#+ about this poor man. Have some respect. He clearly had issues he couldn't deal with. He will never be forgotten.
??

Your basically claiming he killed himself but don't provide a link to the said article?

I don't believe it was purposefully .

He has been practicing his dance moves for his tour coming up , & he's been having pain in his body (probably other things too) .

I think the medicine is called Demerol or something ... & he just took too much thinking the pain would go away .

That's just what I heard though ...

Man I have been out all day just hearing MJ hits on the radio, ita really tough, I dont even know this man and it hit me like a ton of bricks
as if the news about farrah and ed mcmahon wasnt sad enough

I will say this again and one last time

MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE GOAT

that is all

R.I.P.
tired.gif

biggest death ever

indifferent.gif

Naw just suprised that people think MJ's death means more than Ghandi's, Our Troops, Dr.King
tired.gif

MJ > Ghandi

Ghandi didn't touch me .

Considering the fact that you're saying "MJ touched you" and how young you are, Niketalk is going to have a field day on this one..
Who cares .

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

thank you to the 'Smooth Criminal'. He taught us it was ok to be 'Bad', and was always willing to 'Rock With You' while making sure you 'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough'. 'Billie Jean' was not his lover, but we knew that because 'Dirty Diana' didn't want to 'Beat It'. He showed the world it was ok to be 'Black or White' when he was always talking to the 'Man in The Mirror'. Man, what a 'Thriller'.

pimp.gif

again rip GOAT
never raped molested anyone
and i have the court system to prove it yet the ppl that do belive he molested kids have nothing but opinions
the fact that he NEVER got convicted for ANYTHING
proves that he is innocent
INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
LAST TIME I HEARD HE WAS NEVER PROVEN GUILTY
and never will
may his sould live on in heaven
again
rip to the greatest
tired.gif

this just ruined my day

I was at work and when I got the news i was instantly depressed and shed a few tears

RIP Michael.

Originally Posted by Cz7

Very true words from Greg Halstead

"I have not written a Note in quite some time..Havent felt "led." However; Now, I am in a state of emotion truly melancholy. I look at Michael Jackson and it is a sickly sad story. A tragic unfolding of human nature at its cursed worst. I am so disgusted by all those that truly believe this man "molested" children. Take into account my perspective. And also your own. Put yourselves in the shoes of a parent. If you find this challenging, think about your little cousin/sister/brother/ whatever it may be to feel the emotions of love you have for that child. Now imagine some man molests them and they tell you about it. Speaking for myself, NOT EVEN being able to think about my ACTUAL child, an anger wells up inside me that is somewhat uncontrollable. Considering I actually had a child, and thinking about a GROWN +%% man molesting my child, lets just say, self control would not be a virtue exhibited on this day. Now consider in EVERY single molestation case Michael faced, it was eventually settled out of court...a.k.a They were bought out. Now I dont give a flying +%*+ what noone on this earth says. IF YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD, there is NO AMOUNT OF MONEY, that will ALLOW you to overlook a human being MOLESTING your innocent child and you essentially say, YOU molested my child but its ok...because your paying me millions of dollars. That is absolute ******* and the sole reason, why I KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, he did no such disgusting things to these children. Its funny because out of all the "rich" young children he associated with, Mccauley Culkin, and Emmanuel Lewis etc. no such ******* was ever reported, Culkin even testifying in court for Jacksons behalf, however; the PEASANT +%% little %$*%$#! who allowed their PARENTS to coerce them into lying to gain money are downright sick disgusting evil entities destined to dance with the devil. Michael Jackson was simply, a Lonely man. Why..Because with such Stardom, you are UNABLE to possess "true" friends. Those that are not trying to suck your resources dry. Children are the only people he even cared to interact with, due to their "uninhibited" innocent nature. He was simply TOO naive, in thinking that "this CURSED" society and world would allow him to do perfectly normal things that SOCIETY finds improper. I wonder why its now improper for a 45yr old man to sleep with a child. (Laying in the same bed, not #+%+%@*) ...BECAUSE of sick %$$+$ all over the world who do choose to violate that child. Society is now a @$#!%$ manifestation of all the sickos in the world, and no longer can the innocent do prior actions which were societally accepted, now its weird to do anything at all. Now if any adult you dont know walks up to your child, you have your hand on the mase or taser. Michael Jackson was never able to be a child, and once he got older, society would HAVE NO PART in allowing him to recapture it. Michael Jackson was a unique soul, Genuisely talented, and sickly misunderstood. 2012. The End of Days is near."

If one thinks he can predict the day the world will end...the world has trully ended for them.
With that last part. It is trully an fools note.
tired.gif

yeah apart from predicting worlds end I found there to pretty interesting points in the note

Somebody drop a "Lady In My Life" vid
pimp.gif

Mike was the best. Point blank. You can analyze and criticize everything else about the man, but when it came to this music, nobody was even remotely close to#$^&*%$ with MJ....

biggest death ever

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

MJ > Ghandi

Ghandi didn't touch me .

took a lot of will power and respect towards michael for me not to say something funny

Living here in Motown i was able to go to the home that all the Motown artist recorded their tracks and im proud to say i stood in the same studio as this manonce did, R.I.P. Mr. Jackson, you are in a better place, a place where people wont look at you like an animal and make fun of you, your in a place whereeveryone loves each other and your up there right now showing them the moves you got, have fun in heaven Mike, we will miss you.

Back
Top Bottom