Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

off topic, but looks like this might break LA pursuit thread's record for fastest growing thread

R.I.P.

but I hate it when people starting ridin someone just because they died.
If you didn't listen to his music than why should you care?

Originally Posted by Cz7

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Cz7

Very true words from Greg Halstead

"I have not written a Note in quite some time..Havent felt "led." However; Now, I am in a state of emotion truly melancholy. I look at Michael Jackson and it is a sickly sad story. A tragic unfolding of human nature at its cursed worst. I am so disgusted by all those that truly believe this man "molested" children. Take into account my perspective. And also your own. Put yourselves in the shoes of a parent. If you find this challenging, think about your little cousin/sister/brother/ whatever it may be to feel the emotions of love you have for that child. Now imagine some man molests them and they tell you about it. Speaking for myself, NOT EVEN being able to think about my ACTUAL child, an anger wells up inside me that is somewhat uncontrollable. Considering I actually had a child, and thinking about a GROWN +%% man molesting my child, lets just say, self control would not be a virtue exhibited on this day. Now consider in EVERY single molestation case Michael faced, it was eventually settled out of court...a.k.a They were bought out. Now I dont give a flying +%*+ what noone on this earth says. IF YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD, there is NO AMOUNT OF MONEY, that will ALLOW you to overlook a human being MOLESTING your innocent child and you essentially say, YOU molested my child but its ok...because your paying me millions of dollars. That is absolute ******* and the sole reason, why I KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, he did no such disgusting things to these children. Its funny because out of all the "rich" young children he associated with, Mccauley Culkin, and Emmanuel Lewis etc. no such ******* was ever reported, Culkin even testifying in court for Jacksons behalf, however; the PEASANT +%% little %$*%$#! who allowed their PARENTS to coerce them into lying to gain money are downright sick disgusting evil entities destined to dance with the devil. Michael Jackson was simply, a Lonely man. Why..Because with such Stardom, you are UNABLE to possess "true" friends. Those that are not trying to suck your resources dry. Children are the only people he even cared to interact with, due to their "uninhibited" innocent nature. He was simply TOO naive, in thinking that "this CURSED" society and world would allow him to do perfectly normal things that SOCIETY finds improper. I wonder why its now improper for a 45yr old man to sleep with a child. (Laying in the same bed, not #+%+%@*) ...BECAUSE of sick %$$+$ all over the world who do choose to violate that child. Society is now a @$#!%$ manifestation of all the sickos in the world, and no longer can the innocent do prior actions which were societally accepted, now its weird to do anything at all. Now if any adult you dont know walks up to your child, you have your hand on the mase or taser. Michael Jackson was never able to be a child, and once he got older, society would HAVE NO PART in allowing him to recapture it. Michael Jackson was a unique soul, Genuisely talented, and sickly misunderstood. 2012. The End of Days is near."

If one thinks he can predict the day the world will end...the world has trully ended for them.
With that last part. It is trully an fools note.
tired.gif

yeah apart from predicting worlds end I found there to pretty interesting points in the note
And I will say it again. No one was there. Only people that knows if MJ did it or not is that child, mj, and god.
Anyone else is just assuming. you can know someone your whole life and not know "everything" about them.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

BET > MTV on the MJ tributes.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

this just ruined my day

I was at work and when I got the news i was instantly depressed and was ready to shed a few tears

RIP Michael.
yeah I left work few hours early becasue of this
frown.gif

can't state enough how big of part he was in my household
ohwell.gif

like this is just so damn hard to believe...sigh damn
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Cz7

Originally Posted by Cz7

Very true words from Greg Halstead

"I have not written a Note in quite some time..Havent felt "led." However; Now, I am in a state of emotion truly melancholy. I look at Michael Jackson and it is a sickly sad story. A tragic unfolding of human nature at its cursed worst. I am so disgusted by all those that truly believe this man "molested" children. Take into account my perspective. And also your own. Put yourselves in the shoes of a parent. If you find this challenging, think about your little cousin/sister/brother/ whatever it may be to feel the emotions of love you have for that child. Now imagine some man molests them and they tell you about it. Speaking for myself, NOT EVEN being able to think about my ACTUAL child, an anger wells up inside me that is somewhat uncontrollable. Considering I actually had a child, and thinking about a GROWN +%% man molesting my child, lets just say, self control would not be a virtue exhibited on this day. Now consider in EVERY single molestation case Michael faced, it was eventually settled out of court...a.k.a They were bought out. Now I dont give a flying +%*+ what noone on this earth says. IF YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD, there is NO AMOUNT OF MONEY, that will ALLOW you to overlook a human being MOLESTING your innocent child and you essentially say, YOU molested my child but its ok...because your paying me millions of dollars. That is absolute ******* and the sole reason, why I KNOW, without a shadow of a doubt, he did no such disgusting things to these children. Its funny because out of all the "rich" young children he associated with, Mccauley Culkin, and Emmanuel Lewis etc. no such ******* was ever reported, Culkin even testifying in court for Jacksons behalf, however; the PEASANT +%% little %$*%$#! who allowed their PARENTS to coerce them into lying to gain money are downright sick disgusting evil entities destined to dance with the devil. Michael Jackson was simply, a Lonely man. Why..Because with such Stardom, you are UNABLE to possess "true" friends. Those that are not trying to suck your resources dry. Children are the only people he even cared to interact with, due to their "uninhibited" innocent nature. He was simply TOO naive, in thinking that "this CURSED" society and world would allow him to do perfectly normal things that SOCIETY finds improper. I wonder why its now improper for a 45yr old man to sleep with a child. (Laying in the same bed, not #+%+%@*) ...BECAUSE of sick %$$+$ all over the world who do choose to violate that child. Society is now a @$#!%$ manifestation of all the sickos in the world, and no longer can the innocent do prior actions which were societally accepted, now its weird to do anything at all. Now if any adult you dont know walks up to your child, you have your hand on the mase or taser. Michael Jackson was never able to be a child, and once he got older, society would HAVE NO PART in allowing him to recapture it. Michael Jackson was a unique soul, Genuisely talented, and sickly misunderstood. 2012. The End of Days is near."

If one thinks he can predict the day the world will end...the world has trully ended for them.
tired.gif

yeah apart from predicting worlds end I found there to pretty interesting points in the note
And I will say it again. No one was there. Only people that knows if MJ did it or not is that child, mj, and god.
Anyone else is just assuming. you can know someone your whole life and not know "everything" about them.

Leave
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

Originally Posted by Cz7

Originally Posted by Cz7

tired.gif

Leave
indifferent.gif

Is it me or the stoneface has lost it meaning.
So overused now....
tired.gif

So I am really not that moved. I mean he passed and I send my condolences to his family but all this tribute stuff and craziness is unnecessary. IMO

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by stillmatic

biggest death ever

indifferent.gif
You're mad . I can tell .

Naw just suprised that people think MJ's death means more than Ghandi's, Our Troops, Dr.King
Or even Jesus Chirsts for those that believe in him....
But dont get me mistaken for rating death...Im just saying.
tired.gif

So keep it moving and I will do the same.
MJ > Ghandi

Ghandi didn't touch me .

Considering the fact that you're saying "MJ touched you" and how young you are, Niketalk is going to have a field day on this one..

took a lot of will power and respect towards michael for me not to say something funny

what he said was so corny

eek.gif
on MTV they are playing Liberian girlomg this dude Mike had EVERY famous person in history in this video! I dont remember this vid. The dude even had Spielberg in this joint.

-The Juice

thoughts and prayers to his fam, but real talk why is everyone gassing this guy

ya he was a good artist, but he lost me after all that child molestation stuff and dude was truely a weirdo. sure he may have been the 'king of pop'but dude fell off hard and will always be seen as a child molester/messing with kids type of dude, definitely not someone who was positive in our society.

Back
Top Bottom