Michael Jackson and his affinity towards children...Mature Discussion PLEASE...

mike was a pedophile. he is my favorite artist still.

but its obvious he was a pedophile...if not, it still was his fault for using pedophile like behavior.

I will reserve and pass my judgment on Michael Jackson.

His life was so radically different than my life, your life, or anybody else's life for that matter.
Nobody but him knew the full circumstances and details of his life growing up, and I have no idea what effect that may or may not have had on his mentalstability and perception of things.

I personally believe in God who will judge perfectly according to the knowledge and understanding of everybody, including Michael Jackson.

So, who cares. Let's just enjoy the fine musical creations produced by him and make sure that the right legacy is passed down to the following generations.

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

but its obvious he was a pedophile...if not, it still was his fault for using pedophile like behavior.
And what solid source do u have that proves him as a pedophile? Was he registered in the sex offenders database? did he touch u? Ure thinkin iswhat's wrong w/ Ameria, quick to cruicify someone w/o any solid evidence. Bet if the shoe was on the other foot u'd be cryin for someone to believe u.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

And what solid source do u have that proves him as a pedophile? Was he registered in the sex offenders database? did he touch u? Ure thinkin is what's wrong w/ Ameria, quick to cruicify someone w/o any solid evidence. Bet if the shoe was on the other foot u'd be cryin for someone to believe u.

just be the way he acted.

i'm not crucifying him...calling a spade a spade. he had pedophile like tendencies.

i wouldn't have little children running in my crib that aint mine. mike was the real life peter pan

my fault for thinking reasonably

i don't need edivence to make a judgment of character. you would have let your kids chill with mike for the night? your little nieces and nephews?

And what solid source do u have that proves him as a pedophile? Was he registered in the sex offenders database? did he touch u? Ure thinkin is what's wrong w/ Ameria, quick to cruicify someone w/o any solid evidence. Bet if the shoe was on the other foot u'd be cryin for someone to believe u.

i'm not crucifying him...calling a spade a spade. he had pedophile like tendencies.

i wouldn't have little children running in my crib that aint mine. mike was the real life peter pan

i don't need edivence to make a judgment of character. you would let your kids chill with mike for the night? your little nieces and nephews?
I dig where u comin from but, if actually read in between the lines, all dude was was a big kid. He didn't think of his actions as violatinsocial norms or inapporpriate. I mean, he admitted to sharin his bed, but he aint say he slept in it w/ em, he slept in a sleepin bag on the floor.

I think ppl are quick to poin fingers at ppl, not to mention his physical appearance drastically changin, ppl also usin that as an excuse as to why he is thismonster etc etc. It's just sad. And what makes it worse is that if dude was the Supreme Pedobear, why are these parents lettin their kids around him? Thatshould be a big red flag.

It sickens me for ppl to be quick to label someone not carin about how bad it would ruin their lives. Labels like pedophile, rapist, abuser, murderer should bepreserved until u have the evidence provin someone is those things. I've seen dudes struggle in life cause a broad lied on em and said they raped em causethe %*!%! aint wanna be w/ em. @#!%#% can't even get jobs w/ that title.
smh.gif

So my plea to u sir is please refrain from labelin someone unless u are 99.9% sure that they are what u are indeed callin them

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Has this been confirmed through other sources?
^ People are questioning the source which is good and all, but why wasn't Mike granted the same due process???

... I guess it doens't work both ways when you are famous...

i don't need edivence to make a judgment of character. you would have let your kids chill with mike for the night? your little nieces and nephews?

Dude what if Mike was so lonely that he wanted to keep the kids around to keep him companied? Letting the kid stay with Mike for the night was exactly the ideathat the Chandler needed to take advantage of him

How can a man who speaks with such humility, kindness, warmth, and innocence in his voice be a pedo? I dont get it.

His public appearance about the situation and what he had to say about it, was enough for me to believe him.

Love live the King. He is innocent!

dig where u comin from but, if actually read in between the lines, all dude was was a big kid.He didn't think of his actions as violatin social norms or inapporpriate . I mean, he admitted to sharin his bed, but he aint say he slept in it w/ em, he slept in a sleepin bag on the floor.
how is that not pedophile like tho? thats how most pedophiles feel and they try to justify it any way they can.

but what about all the other crazy wack jobs that share beds with boys? ya give them this same pass?..thats all i'm saying

Dude what if Mike was so lonely that he wanted to keep the kids around to keep him companied?
yeah that sounds like some real kosher %+%# would have been going on.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Mike never bleached his skin, he had a skin disorder that turned spots of his body and pigmentation white, and bright white, not white man white. And because he was in the spotlight and was a performer he needed makeup to cover the spots, in the early years they used to put makeup on the white spots to even out his brown skin, but then as the years went by the disease spread to much that the makeup artist had to blend in with the white pigmentations by applying makeup on the dark spots, and he needed extra makeup on him because it would protect him from any overexposure to the sun, which is also why he always carried around and umbrella. As for his nose jobs, as an adolescence his father used to call him big nose, for someone so emotionally frail it obviously took a toll on him, therefore most likely leading to his nose job.

But to top it off, who cares about what he looked like? EVERYONE in the world was bumping his music, regardless of race, creed, color, or religion. He did something NO ONE can ever do or even try to replicate. From selling 100 million albums to the extremely care for other people (donated millions to charities, gather the biggest artists in show business and cowrote a song that raised millions for starving kids in Africa, created Neverland ranch so kids with sickness, disabilities, even kids from the inner-city to escape reality and go to a place with no worries about outside life so they can just be children) He was simply there for everybody, and people (ADULTS) in his life sucked him dry man. What's crazy was that he didn't let that affect his relationship with people, he always was kind and loving no matter how much people betrayed him, which also caused his downfall and his massive debt. And then the media just destroyed him, tarnished his image and just made him out to be a monster but he was never depressed or sucidal. Michael embraced life because he knew he made a difference to kids around the world by his deeds and people around the world with his music, not to mention his own kids whom he loved dearly. Like Reverend Al Sharpton said "Michael's heart was broken way before he died." Rest in Peace Michael.
That second paragraph were like the words swirled around my brain but never transcended from pen to paper.

It's amazing that he continued to show the type of love and care for people after he experienced the ugliness of a few. Hopefully this is legit, and someof his tarnished image recovers, but in the end, that really doesn't matter to me, or God for that matter.

dig where u comin from but, if actually read in between the lines, all dude was was a big kid.He didn't think of his actions as violatin social norms or inapporpriate . I mean, he admitted to sharin his bed, but he aint say he slept in it w/ em, he slept in a sleepin bag on the floor.
how is that not pedophile like tho? thats how most pedophiles feel and they try to justify it any way they can.

but what about all the other crazy wack jobs that share beds with boys? ya give them this same pass?..thats all i'm saying

Dude what if Mike was so lonely that he wanted to keep the kids around to keep him companied?
yeah that sounds like some real kosher %+%# would have been going on.

U can't try to change up ur stance and leave it open-ended.
laugh.gif
Like I said, I'm not sayin his actions were ok, b/c regardless, he didindeed violate social norms but that is the only crime I see he committed.

His actions wouldn't have been seen as they were if the circumstances and situations were different i.e. him starting a program to keep boys off the streetand always w/ the boys every chance he got. Correct?

not changing my stance. i expressed that his pedophile like actions led me to believe he was a pedophile

and i'd say i have a 50% chance of being right with that guess.

good enough for me.
His actions wouldn't have been seen as they were if the circumstances and situations were different i.e. him starting a program to keep boys off the street and always w/ the boys every chance he got. Correct?

laugh.gif

but he did not do that. he created neverland

Correct me If Im wrong but this guy wasnt the only one
claiming Mike molested him right?

not changing my stance. i expressed that his pedophile like actions led me to believe he was a pedophile

and i'd say i have a 50% chance of being right with that guess.

good enough for me.
His actions wouldn't have been seen as they were if the circumstances
and situations were different i.e. him starting a program to keep boys
off the street
and always w/ the boys every chance he got. Correct?
laugh.gif

but he did not do that. he created neverland

Right. MJ never gave MILLIONS of dollars to over 30 different charities which involved kids he never met, never put a disguise on so cameras won't followhim going to hospitals to give out toys to kids DURING tour............you believe what you see on TV because things like this is NEVER in the news, only thebad things........and you judge him based on that.....

i don't need edivence to make a judgment of character.
This has to be the stupidest thing ever to be said by a Niketalker in the entire 10 years of its existence. How do you judge one's character,may I ask?

And as for the liar, can't he go to jail for perjury? And someone in Mike's family should sue him for defamation of character.

Why is it so hard for people to believe that some people will use their kids to get money?

You know how many fake slip and falls in stores parents force their kids to do so they can sue

People are scam artist using a child is just another tool too them.

Its not that hard if you really think about it, mike already had a rep for letting kids come to his home

Parents send their child over, they come back home tell the kid to say that mike "touched" them call the cops find a greedy as lawyer 9 times outta10 the celebrity will settle out of court just to get it over with boom a quick 22 mil

Around 6-10 years old you're going to do whatever your dad tells you do to right or wrong, because that's your dad.

Didn't one of mikes accusers try to get at jay leno also?

I just hate how people just assumed mike was guilty,

And if some of you read the description the kid gave of michael's wang was completely false

Back
Top Bottom