Michael Jackson's Dark Side of Hollywood

This caught my attention earlier this week and I was finally able to see (most) of it Wed. evening.

Here's a description of the documentary:

"Interviews with Michael Jackson's lawyer, agent, private eye and spiritual advisor help unveil the way Hollywood operates behind the scenes."

It's scheduled to re-air on CurrentTV this weekend, check the listings, though I believe it airs tonight (Friday) at 8pm ET.

As previously stated, I saw most of it and it basically reaffirms my belief that Michael was a really, really lonely, lost person.

It also touches on some subjects that I haven't really seen discussed in the mainstream.

He was surrounded by leeches and individuals who did not give a *%#* about him, I'll start with you Joe.

He DID NOT commit those crimes he was charged with, twice.

It was all BS fabricated for $$$. If anyone cares the first accuser's dad committed suicide a few years ago.

I'll shut up now and hope to have a serious discussion about this.

RIP MJ.

Spoiler [+]
Cliffs:

NEW documentary about MJ

Being shown this weekend on CurrentTV (see link above)

MJ was ALWAYS innocent!

F "the industry/illuminati"

RIP MJ
frown.gif

This caught my attention earlier this week and I was finally able to see (most) of it Wed. evening.

Here's a description of the documentary:

"Interviews with Michael Jackson's lawyer, agent, private eye and spiritual advisor help unveil the way Hollywood operates behind the scenes."

It's scheduled to re-air on CurrentTV this weekend, check the listings, though I believe it airs tonight (Friday) at 8pm ET.

As previously stated, I saw most of it and it basically reaffirms my belief that Michael was a really, really lonely, lost person.

It also touches on some subjects that I haven't really seen discussed in the mainstream.

He was surrounded by leeches and individuals who did not give a *%#* about him, I'll start with you Joe.

He DID NOT commit those crimes he was charged with, twice.

It was all BS fabricated for $$$. If anyone cares the first accuser's dad committed suicide a few years ago.

I'll shut up now and hope to have a serious discussion about this.

RIP MJ.

Spoiler [+]
Cliffs:

NEW documentary about MJ

Being shown this weekend on CurrentTV (see link above)

MJ was ALWAYS innocent!

F "the industry/illuminati"

RIP MJ
frown.gif

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

I'll start with you Joe.

Are you insinuating that Joe Jackson is on NT?
laugh.gif

But on the real, I do hate with a passion to see all the evil that was thrown into this man's life.
My fav musician of all time and I believe one of the most talented people to ever walk this earth....

RIP MJ

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

I'll start with you Joe.

Are you insinuating that Joe Jackson is on NT?
laugh.gif

But on the real, I do hate with a passion to see all the evil that was thrown into this man's life.
My fav musician of all time and I believe one of the most talented people to ever walk this earth....

RIP MJ

I believe Mike. I will leave it at that. Anyone else hear him say that he never bleached his skin, he was injected with something?

I believe Mike. I will leave it at that. Anyone else hear him say that he never bleached his skin, he was injected with something?

I can believe he was a lonely person, I remember watching Oprah when they were interviewing Lisa Marie Presley and she was explaining how Michael liked to surround himself with "yes" people. And also if he started to feel vulnerable in a way that was too uncomfortable for him.....he would "ice" people out. If I was that famous and rich, I would probably do the same thing. Who can you really trust that isn't there for friendly support but to expect a handout?

I can believe he was a lonely person, I remember watching Oprah when they were interviewing Lisa Marie Presley and she was explaining how Michael liked to surround himself with "yes" people. And also if he started to feel vulnerable in a way that was too uncomfortable for him.....he would "ice" people out. If I was that famous and rich, I would probably do the same thing. Who can you really trust that isn't there for friendly support but to expect a handout?

Back
Top Bottom