Michael Jordan hasn't made a good shoe since...

a good shoe as in quality? look? feel? popularity? because most of his shoes are great to ball in minus 23's. 20's imo were the best looking and mostcomfy since the 13's

Originally Posted by abernja

Never........but JB hasn't made a good shoe since black friday when the XX3 came out so you can dead this topic now.
Seriously. I mean I think JB is making silly kicks left and right, but they aren't all bad. We've got the 11/12 CDP coming out this month,how bad can JB be?

Originally Posted by KingJames216

23's suck sorry JMO got allstars and stealths poor,poor quality,the last pair i bought and enjoyed were the original 13's.....
Gotta disagree, the xx3's are a work of art.....before those though, the retro xiii 04 was the last good shoe.

Originally Posted by solekollectah81

Originally Posted by KingJames216

23's suck sorry JMO got allstars and stealths poor,poor quality,the last pair i bought and enjoyed were the original 13's.....
Gotta disagree, the xx3's are a work of art.....before those though, the retro xiii 04 was the last good shoe.
pimp.gif
Agreed, XX3 are so dope. Especially the last three drop.

The 23 so go ahead and close this up....honestly there hasnt been a decent quality retro since 05....the last great quality was 01, all the sigs have greatquality though.

seriously I'm considering to stop buying Jordan's that release for now and ever

they are getting shorter and shorter with cheap material on the shoes.

i think its wrong there selling a pair of shoes for $185

what makes the shoe so expensive?

there's nothing on it!

but thats me...sorry for the venting..its just jb has really disappointed me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

Never........but JB hasn't made a good shoe since black friday when the XX3 came out so you can dead this topic now.

grin.gif

IF all you guys can do is bash jordan brand then stop wearing/buying them. For you to say Jordan has never made a good shoe I wonder whats in your closet??

The only quality and reliable shoe that JB has produced recently are the XX3z. They took it back to when shoes wherestictched and had a longer life time. The only other shoes that are half-decent in quality are the 1z.

16 was an excellent shoe... so for me the 16... even tho the 23 was great i just think they started fallin off after 16...

Around 2001 I believe, when they stopped putting Nike AIR on the shoes.

Picture retro Military IVs with Nike AIR! Crazyyy.

have no clue why yall bigup the xiii so much they do crease right out the box and look worse then some a1's when they do. xxiii is a hard crease shoe itscomfortable as well aslong as you stay away from the black stealth(painful for a wide foot)

Back
Top Bottom