Michael Jordan hasn't made a good shoe since...

I know they don't suit everyone's taste, but the XXs are the most comfortable Js I have ever put my feet in.

MJ didn't make the shoes. But regardless the last model of good quality and aesthetically pleasing sneakers is the XX3.

The CDP's are sub-par quality and are popular due to sentimental value. We all know that.

We all complain about what Jordan Brand is selling, but if MJ was still playing and winning championships in those horrible Fusions, Dub-Zeros, and Spi-zikes,etc., everyone would love them.

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

We all complain about what Jordan Brand is selling, but if MJ was still playing and winning championships in those horrible Fusions, Dub-Zeros, and Spi-zikes, etc., everyone would love them.
I think thats a good point, but do we think those would even be around if he were still here?

Originally Posted by nismo82

Originally Posted by endemic415

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Michael Jordan doesn't make the shoes. . .
roll.gif

on the real, whatever Michael had I on, I had to have it. I'm sure a lot of people that saw him play back in Bulls' days feel the same way. Nowadays kids are beasting on what Kanye is wearing,
eyes.gif
smh

what is MJ wearing?
imo since he stopped playing the shoes have lost some mystique... I mean it seemed more fun when he was wearing them and rippin' up the court...
I do think the XX3 are a notable increase over at least the last few to drop in recent memory

also, WHAT IS MJ WEARING??
Seriously, does anybody know for REAL?? (can;t find them on the net)

they look like some nike triax.

Originally Posted by nismo82

Originally Posted by endemic415

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Michael Jordan doesn't make the shoes. . .
roll.gif

on the real, whatever Michael had I on, I had to have it. I'm sure a lot of people that saw him play back in Bulls' days feel the same way. Nowadays kids are beasting on what Kanye is wearing,
eyes.gif
smh

what is MJ wearing?
imo since he stopped playing the shoes have lost some mystique... I mean it seemed more fun when he was wearing them and rippin' up the court...
I do think the XX3 are a notable increase over at least the last few to drop in recent memory

also, WHAT IS MJ WEARING??
Seriously, does anybody know for REAL?? (can;t find them on the net)

they look like some nike triax.

the last good shoe imo was the 14...thats when JB started going down hill....some inbetween 15 and 23 are sick though, but it just wasnt as consecutive

In my opinion, this thread is way 2 opinionated for my taste.
but since you asked, mike last dope shoe was the 13's.
Dope retro series run
pimp.gif

a several og's dropped, and og based low-tops
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xTrill

since the xx3's lol

lol co-sign.

I almost feel as if they did such a horrible job on the 21s and 22s just because they were planning the 23s the whole time
roll.gif

the last true good jordan legacy was the 13, the rest are straight garbage

Back
Top Bottom