Michael Vick is the best player in the league right now.

Originally Posted by Durden7

This thread isnt made at 5 pm today.  Period.
I can give you that, and maybe even the one great game thing, but cot damn if it ain't a hell of a game.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I can give you that, and maybe even the one great game thing, but cot damn if it ain't a hell of a game.
Agreed 100%

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Agreed 100%

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

No one would have made this thread before todays game.  Everyone needs to calm down.

He'd be on a short list of candidates, but best player in the league right now? 
laugh.gif

Don't forget, Kolb put up numbers with this same team too. 

QFT.
This. Vick is so overrated on NT

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

No one would have made this thread before todays game.  Everyone needs to calm down.

He'd be on a short list of candidates, but best player in the league right now? 
laugh.gif

Don't forget, Kolb put up numbers with this same team too. 

QFT.
This. Vick is so overrated on NT

Originally Posted by JPZx

Vicks been good, really good but lets not overlooking everything because of one great game.
200 passing yds versus GB, 100 rushing versus GB in ONE half
1 rushing td, 1 passing td versus Indy.
3 passing tds, 1 rushing td versus Jacksonville

And now 4 TDs passing 300 yds and 2 TDs 60 yards rushing versus Washington.

One great game?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Vicks been good, really good but lets not overlooking everything because of one great game.
200 passing yds versus GB, 100 rushing versus GB in ONE half
1 rushing td, 1 passing td versus Indy.
3 passing tds, 1 rushing td versus Jacksonville

And now 4 TDs passing 300 yds and 2 TDs 60 yards rushing versus Washington.

One great game?
grin.gif

How is Vick overrated? He has NO interceptions this year. NONE. As I type this McNabb gets picked off for the third time tonight
roll.gif

How is Vick overrated? He has NO interceptions this year. NONE. As I type this McNabb gets picked off for the third time tonight
roll.gif

I dont understand how the fact that this post was not made before 5pm is relevant when the title says right now?

I dont understand how the fact that this post was not made before 5pm is relevant when the title says right now?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

I'm not saying he's overrated. I'm talking about here. On Niketalk. I'm not knocking dude because he's been playing lights out and I'm glad he's back. But best player? Come on now.

i can only imagine how salty all those +$@++ !%% owners feel for not giving him a chance.

Vick for MVP!

i can only imagine how salty all those +$@++ !%% owners feel for not giving him a chance.

Vick for MVP!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

I'm not saying he's overrated. I'm talking about here. On Niketalk. I'm not knocking dude because he's been playing lights out and I'm glad he's back. But best player? Come on now.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Welll under those conditions, of course hes the best player in the league right now because theres only 2 teams playing right now.

Welll under those conditions, of course hes the best player in the league right now because theres only 2 teams playing right now.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

But best player? Come on now.
People were saying he was one of the best before he went to jail.

Now that he has the legs and the accuracy....yeah I'd say he's the best..

But best player? Come on now.
People were saying he was one of the best before he went to jail.

Now that he has the legs and the accuracy....yeah I'd say he's the best..

Back
Top Bottom