Michael Vick is the best player in the league right now.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

When Vick had more than one big game. Every game he's played he's exceeded expectations. I could understand if you said this if this has been the only good game his played, but it seems the only one ignoring the rest of the season is you. And Kolb is 2-3 when he takes the majority of the snaps, Vick is 4-1. It's not the same team.

When did I say he played horribly the rest of the season.

Other than the QB, its been the same team. (except for Jacksons missed game)  You misunderstood what I said.

I wonder that when Vick gets a hefty pay check (Im guessing between $60-80 million, $40-50 Guaranteed) that he'll regress because he doesn't have much to prove...know what i mean?

I wonder that when Vick gets a hefty pay check (Im guessing between $60-80 million, $40-50 Guaranteed) that he'll regress because he doesn't have much to prove...know what i mean?

Originally Posted by S4L3

But best player? Come on now.
People were saying he was one of the best before he went to jail.

And those people were 'tards, Mike Vick was very average before he went to jail...

I agree though, he has finally reached his potential and this is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY scary for the rest of the league.  I don't even think there is a team in the NFC that is close to being as good as the Eagles right now.

And those people were 'tards, Mike Vick was very average before he went to jail...

I agree though, he has finally reached his potential and this is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY scary for the rest of the league.  I don't even think there is a team in the NFC that is close to being as good as the Eagles right now.

I hated Vick before he went to jail. I thought he was mediocre at best. He was a running back who could throw. He is now a quarterback who can run. He is better right now then the ever was with Atlanta.

I'm real happy for him. He got his life back, and is leading his team to the playoffs. I still think what he did was terrible, but everyone deserves a second chance, and I really believe he was remorseful and got his life together.

The only team I'd rather see win the Super Bowl is the Jets, and thats only because I have loved Tomlinson since I can remember. But if Vick won it I would be pretty happy as well.

I hated Vick before he went to jail. I thought he was mediocre at best. He was a running back who could throw. He is now a quarterback who can run. He is better right now then the ever was with Atlanta.

I'm real happy for him. He got his life back, and is leading his team to the playoffs. I still think what he did was terrible, but everyone deserves a second chance, and I really believe he was remorseful and got his life together.

The only team I'd rather see win the Super Bowl is the Jets, and thats only because I have loved Tomlinson since I can remember. But if Vick won it I would be pretty happy as well.

Originally Posted by RoOk

indifferent.gif

No one knows what you mean.  This man lost 100 million, went to prison for 2 years, and finally makes it back to the league, let alone as a starter, and you think money is gonna make him regress? 
laugh.gif

Every single day he has something to prove until the end of his career

indifferent.gif

No one knows what you mean.  This man lost 100 million, went to prison for 2 years, and finally makes it back to the league, let alone as a starter, and you think money is gonna make him regress? 
laugh.gif

Every single day he has something to prove until the end of his career

Originally Posted by bijald0331

He's in the discussion. That's it. It's insulting to Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson, Clay Matthews, etc. to take it any further.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

He's in the discussion. That's it. It's insulting to Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson, Clay Matthews, etc. to take it any further.

Hes in a really good situation right now.. He has loads of explosive players around him and Andy Reid's playbook is PERFECT for Vick.

Not saying he isnt the best, but I dont think this happens is he went back to the ATL or somewhere different.

Hes in a really good situation right now.. He has loads of explosive players around him and Andy Reid's playbook is PERFECT for Vick.

Not saying he isnt the best, but I dont think this happens is he went back to the ATL or somewhere different.

erase some of the legacy the dog fighting left? 
and whoever x'ed out Clay Matthews for MVP canidate is crazy. half way through the season and he's on pace for 21 sacks. He's a Kevin Greene 2.0 

erase some of the legacy the dog fighting left? 
and whoever x'ed out Clay Matthews for MVP canidate is crazy. half way through the season and he's on pace for 21 sacks. He's a Kevin Greene 2.0 

Vick is Ballin'....glad to see him mature as a person and a player
smokin.gif

Sky's the limit for him at this point

Vick is Ballin'....glad to see him mature as a person and a player
smokin.gif

Sky's the limit for him at this point

Now that he has the legs and the accuracy....yeah I'd say he's the best..

Exactly.

Ya'll forget EASY. Dude was THE most exciting player in the league. He was the only reason Falcons fans (me included) continued to pay attention to the games.

Vick jerseys couldn't stay on shelves.

This was his Kobe 81 points.

Now that he has the legs and the accuracy....yeah I'd say he's the best..

Exactly.

Ya'll forget EASY. Dude was THE most exciting player in the league. He was the only reason Falcons fans (me included) continued to pay attention to the games.

Vick jerseys couldn't stay on shelves.

This was his Kobe 81 points.

Back
Top Bottom