Michael Vick is the best player in the league right now.

I still wear a Mike Vick jersey (Falcons one).
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by theone2401

I dont understand how the fact that this post was not made before 5pm is relevant when the title says right now?
Welll under those conditions, of course hes the best player in the league right now because theres only 2 teams playing right now.
You're trying to be too outside of the box w/ your takes and now you're just sounding more stupid with every post

I dont understand how the fact that this post was not made before 5pm is relevant when the title says right now?
Welll under those conditions, of course hes the best player in the league right now because theres only 2 teams playing right now.
You're trying to be too outside of the box w/ your takes and now you're just sounding more stupid with every post

Before it was..."Vick is trash, all he can do is run. If he could pass AND run, then he would be one of the best."

Now that he's done all that, those same people are running out of options
laugh.gif

If Mike Vick keeps this up for the rest of the season/wins the division & takes them to atleast the conference championship game then he no doubt has a case for MVP.

Just based off of the regular season its hard to find a player who has played better than Vick, he is behind Rivers right now IMO & Brady/Manning/Brees follow. There's nobody more valuable than those 5 right there tho IMO.

If Mike Vick keeps this up for the rest of the season/wins the division & takes them to atleast the conference championship game then he no doubt has a case for MVP.

Just based off of the regular season its hard to find a player who has played better than Vick, he is behind Rivers right now IMO & Brady/Manning/Brees follow. There's nobody more valuable than those 5 right there tho IMO.

Before it was..."Vick is trash, all he can do is run. If he could pass AND run, then he would be one of the best."

Now that he's done all that, those same people are running out of options
laugh.gif

He's in the discussion. That's it. It's insulting to Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson, Clay Matthews, etc. to take it any further.

He's in the discussion. That's it. It's insulting to Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson, Clay Matthews, etc. to take it any further.

Originally Posted by JPZx

How are they stupid?

Im obviously not the only person who thinks this way.

Originally Posted by JPZx

How are they stupid?

Im obviously not the only person who thinks this way.

Just take your L. You said this:
The NFL:  Where one good game overshadows the rest of the season!
When Vick had more than one big game. Every game he's played he's exceeded expectations. I could understand if you said this if this has been the only good game his played, but it seems the only one ignoring the rest of the season is you. And Kolb is 2-3 when he takes the majority of the snaps, Vick is 4-1. It's not the same team.

Just take your L. You said this:
The NFL:  Where one good game overshadows the rest of the season!
When Vick had more than one big game. Every game he's played he's exceeded expectations. I could understand if you said this if this has been the only good game his played, but it seems the only one ignoring the rest of the season is you. And Kolb is 2-3 when he takes the majority of the snaps, Vick is 4-1. It's not the same team.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

When did I say he played horribly the rest of the season.

Other than the QB, its been the same team. (except for Jacksons missed game)  You misunderstood what I said.

Back
Top Bottom