Microsoft ain't playin....

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

pretty simply. they are the pirate software they are running. the software gets updated to out do microsofts updates for banning. then microsoft updates to catch up and ban again. then the software updates to out do the banning. etc
its just updates over updates
laugh.gif
off that hassle alone Ill pass on modding

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

pretty simply. they are the pirate software they are running. the software gets updated to out do microsofts updates for banning. then microsoft updates to catch up and ban again. then the software updates to out do the banning. etc
thanks for the info,.

PS3 dudes still dumb as ever
laugh.gif

I dont even care if i get banned cause i still got like 15 games that i could play offline... cop a new xbox and MW2 to play online and ill be set. Forza 3 isall offline for me anyways...

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

How does that prove that PS3 > 360? How is PS3 even brought up in this thread?
laugh.gif
Same way Nas gets brought up in a Jay thread and vice versa. Dudes can't help it. It's like their fingers itch or something.

Here is my question I'm going to sell this modded xbox to this cat at my work before i get banned lol, what do i need to do before i sell it to him? Likeerase the memory and will i have my content when i log into the new console?

damn just checked my xbox and i been victimized by the ban wave. my boy fell victim too. abgx all games and never played pre relase date. i think m$ found away to read the firmware. i was on 1.5 FW

Originally Posted by TBwsf

damn just checked my xbox and i been victimized by the ban wave. my boy fell victim too. abgx all games and never played pre relase date. i think m$ found a way to read the firmware. i was on 1.5 FW
well thats why..shoulda been on 1.51 or 1.6, 1.61 by now.

and btw..guy in my city updates consoles for u for only 15$...so that aint too bad.and ive only had to update twice since i got minds modded..from 1.41 to1.5..to 1.6

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

GameFly FTW!
pimp.gif

Been a loyal member since '06...they treat me like royalty with all the discounts I get, and I never have to wait for a brand new game.
-The Juice

Gamefly
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by copped

is it saved to plug in ur banned console's Hard drive into the arcade? if it is ima just go buy an arcade, but will i get linked and will my arcade be banned also?

anyone have an answer to this question?

w/ all the games that are out ... it adds up ... esp. when u got multiple systems ...

props to those who pirate and get away w/ it ... i prefer to buy games, just not at retail

damn just checked my xbox and i been victimized by the ban wave. my boy fell victim too. abgx all games and never played pre relase date. i think m$ found a way to read the firmware. i was on 1.5 FW
being a victim of a ban wave for pirating games?

ok.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JP310

Originally Posted by copped

is it saved to plug in ur banned console's Hard drive into the arcade? if it is ima just go buy an arcade, but will i get linked and will my arcade be
banned also?

anyone have an answer to this question?

The guy I bought my extra xbox on said it's fine. Because the mod is on the system, not the HDD.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

damn just checked my xbox and i been victimized by the ban wave. my boy fell victim too. abgx all games and never played pre relase date. i think m$ found a
way to read the firmware. i was on 1.5 FW
being a victim of a ban wave for pirating games?

ok.
laugh.gif

Eh, paying $60 for a game that has a million bugs *cough*NBA 2K10*cough* makes me a victim, am I eligible to get a refund on that? Nope.

Originally Posted by r0biiin

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Yup, so its official.

PS3 > 360
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Wrong, we only talking bout online. Anyway why would Sony ever ban someone from PSN.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Who would care, if they where no longer allowed to use is afree inferior service.

XBL>PSN. And it isn't even close

Back
Top Bottom