**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Anyone else seen UA's 2012 baseball catalog? There's some sweet goodies in there. Pumped for the Compfit Cleat! Also loving some of the new batting gloves.

link

Anyone else seen UA's 2012 baseball catalog? There's some sweet goodies in there. Pumped for the Compfit Cleat! Also loving some of the new batting gloves.

link

Originally Posted by clutch25

link

http://tinleysports.com/catalogs/baseball it's the 3rd catalog with Bryce on the coverIt's a larger file, so it may take a while to load, but be patient. It worked on my Mac, so I don't know what's going on. Its WELL worth a look nomatter how long it takes to load.
EDIT: Found out why it said file not found. The link below the cover of the catalog doesn't work, but the link above the cover does. Click the link above the catalog.

link

http://tinleysports.com/catalogs/baseball it's the 3rd catalog with Bryce on the coverIt's a larger file, so it may take a while to load, but be patient. It worked on my Mac, so I don't know what's going on. Its WELL worth a look nomatter how long it takes to load.
EDIT: Found out why it said file not found. The link below the cover of the catalog doesn't work, but the link above the cover does. Click the link above the catalog.

Truth, I have a World Baseball Classic joint from '06.
Anyways, don't the base layers run in a two-year cycle? 2012 may just have the swoosh at the throat again.

Anyways, don't the base layers run in a two-year cycle? 2012 may just have the swoosh at the throat again.

link

Thanks, definately some cool stuff in there, i would rock that shirt that he is wearining in the picture, the picture here looks red, but the one in the catalog is orange
eek.gif
harper.jpg

link

Thanks, definately some cool stuff in there, i would rock that shirt that he is wearining in the picture, the picture here looks red, but the one in the catalog is orange
eek.gif
harper.jpg

Maybe Im missing somethings? I dont see any cleats or BG's? 
Either way I'll be rocking these next spring

Maybe Im missing somethings? I dont see any cleats or BG's? 
Either way I'll be rocking these next spring

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

I spoke to Nike again and they said they are going to re-release the Thermalites again...
eyes.gif

I spoke to Nike again and they said they are going to re-release the Thermalites again...
eyes.gif

HS team got them in 06 theyre amazing. still the best sleeves ive ever had. I cut them to 3/4 which is kind of a regret but they still look tight. i would pay good money to get more of them.

HS team got them in 06 theyre amazing. still the best sleeves ive ever had. I cut them to 3/4 which is kind of a regret but they still look tight. i would pay good money to get more of them.

Back
Top Bottom