Moderator/Admin Appreciation Post

Method Man:
Bullsrepeat3peat: your signature is over 5 lines long. Blank lines count.

Do you mean the blank line on the same level as the edit button? Because I don't know how to reduce the size....

Here's what I mean by five lines:

That's it. If your signature takes up more vertical space than that, it's against our rules.

We're* working on a a modification that will automatically cut off signatures in excessof our limit, but in the meantime we still have to stay on people.

*By "we" I mean Holden and whoever he's consulting.

Our starting center is nicknamed Bucko, and after the opposing center (tall, lanky, waste of height) scored the first 8 of a game the other day, my friendsitting next to me yelled out, "C'Mon, Buck... dude is tall for no damn reason!"

Some of y'all... seriously... some of y'all are just negative and argumentative for no damn reason.
BullsRepeat3Peat- I can't see your sig now, but if your sig is 5 lines and Meth just told you about thevertical limit when a sig is made out of 5 lines of NORMAL sized text, then I would guess that your sig contains multiple lines that are LARGER than normal.

Remember, our limit is 5 lines of NORMAL sized text (or smaller).

23ska909red02:
BullsRepeat3Peat- I can't see your sig now, but if your sig is 5 lines and Meth just told you about the vertical limit when a sig is made out of 5 lines of NORMAL sized text, then I would guess that your sig contains multiple lines that are LARGER than normal.

Remember, our limit is 5 lines of NORMAL sized text (or smaller).

yes but I type the 5 lines in the sig box and there is no way to remove the excess space under the sig.......I mean my sig font size is normal sized and all5 lines are the same font size....

pimp.gif
6wz77v6.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For the sig limit will there be a cut off of 5 lines AND how long the code is? On ezboard where if you had a big code for a sig an error come out in your sigand cut off some of the letters.

Sigh......dude.......I'm still standing behind what I said, I just didn't see any point for further arguing. I hear you, and I don't agree. Youhear me, and you don't agree. And that was my first and last time mentioning that message that Dirty sent, since it was sent only a few days ago. Don'tmake up evidence for your arguments. Shame on you;/
smh.gif

But since somebody is looking for an arguement...
nerd.gif

Anyway, as with past breaches of the ROC, I'm usually pretty good with accepting fault and changing whatever it is I did wrong. I'm NOT a rebel, but IAM a G.D.I.

No pics in sigs. I dig. My fault.
"no discussion.....because I said so"?
laugh.gif
Yeah aight...

I'm a FIRM believer in legislation and order and I usually adhere to the rules. That's just part of being a mature member of any community-- real lifeor otherwise. I've been banned one time from NT and that was like 2 years ago. I've gotten a couple warnings here and there (sig too big...stuff likethat) but I'm never the guy causing any "trouble", if you wanna call it that. So it's not like I'm starting stuff for the sake of it. Camknows me a little better than the average NTer. He might be able to vouch for that, but I'm not putting dude on the spot in this.

I repeat, I'm NOT a rebel, but I AM a G.D.I., so I speak my mind freely and say what I feel, how I feel. Nobody ever says you have to like the"overhead". I love this country, not it's figureheads. Likewise, I love this place but I can't get down with a lot of the authority (Well,those that I've noticed and those that have spoken to me directly.. I know it's mods out there I never see post). Part of that is the ego. Cats behaving really high horses to be sneaker forum chaperons. Cats are in here saying "with all due respect" to you like ya'll are judges andmonarchs. The only respect due IMO is my obligation to follow the rules that you enforce. I don't like authority in general, especially on the net wherethe person "keeping me in check" might just be a 17 year old with a room full of nike boxes and sega games. I don't know your credentials, butI've never questioned them and I won't. That would be disrespectful, after all. So, I have no problem following the established rules...rules whichwere in place long before I got here. I just find it odd that the avg. NTer is often viewed to be a 15 year old, asian (that's what they say...not me) witha B+ shoe collection, and somehow the mods are view as these God-like, irrefutable figures. You can have the last word if you want it. I'm done for realthis time.

lol. are you REALLY complaining b/c I told you not to use your Screen Name as a search tag?

good friggin lord.

edit.
considering we have a nice FEATURED topic about it.. I figured the"no discussion" would be self explanatory.
heaven forbid people actually READ.

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

Now you post the link......thanks...
laugh.gif

I figured I didn't need to since featured topics are on EVERY SINGLE PAGE of the General forum and on the MAIN PAGE as well.

I don't like authority in general, especially on the net where the person "keeping me in check" might just be a 17 year old with a room full of nike boxes and sega games

You're thinking of the wrong sneaker message board...

These dudes making 500k videos and I'm still living at home with my moms, nawimsaying?
This, this my fourth album and I still aint see no money.
I mean his album was aiight, it was aiight, but mine had more john blaze than him.
And who the f is you to be talking to me anyways?

Yeah yeah but it was just as easy to post it now as it was then. It was my obligation to be aware of the rule, which I wasn't...my fault again. I apologizewholeheartedly for my indiscretion. But was it really that hard to tell me why I was wrong.....or were you being pompous intentionally by not telling me? Youain't THAT busy with these 50,000+ members AND I responded to your message inside of 5 minutes. Be honest.

When you sent that message, it should have had "I'm gonna be a prick about this" written in the header in red letters. I'm not stupid man. Ican recognize, even on the internet, when someone is taking an unnecessary tone with me.

You're thinking of the wrong sneaker message board...

I don't think I've seen you post before, so I hope you don't take offense to anything I'm saying. I'm only speaking on those I'veinteracted with. With that said...to be real, why would I assume that the mods on this bored are any different than the members? I treat everyone the same andI try to follow the rules as best I can. I don't have an ego on here man, I just demand equal respect because we're all peers man. There's a wayyou talk to a man, Internet or real life, and if I feel like dirty or meth or whoever is in the wrong, I'll address it.

But was it really that hard to tell me why I was wrong.....or were you being pompous intentionally by not telling me? You ain't THAT busy with these 50,000+ members AND I responded to your message inside of 5 minutes. Be honest.
You acknowledge the message with a "LOL". So I naturally assumed you knew what I was referring to.
in fact...I'll even quote your reply to me:
LOL.... "no discussion"? Aight Master. Fair enough Boss.
since you've always been flippant with me...I assumed you didn't have an issue.

When you sent that message, it sgould have had "I'm gonna be a prick about this" written in the header in red letters. I'm not stupid man. I can recognize, even on the intenet, when someone is taking an unnecessary tone with me.
or maybe...just maybe...I had already sent it several times to other members who were doing the same thing and used the same wording...and theydidn't have an issue with the way I worded my message.

but I get it....you're clairvoyant...you must know EVERYTHING about me and what I'm thinking.
gotcha.

READ HERE

(see the lines?)

Next time a Black man says "Aight Master. Fair Enough Boss." think about it for a second....

So it's cool when meth tells me exactly what I'm thinking, but...nevermind. You can't even get subtle sarcasm, so logic has got to be a long reach.And I don't have an issue with you telling me the rules, nor following them. I had an issue with the way you chose to tell me. So what if othersdidn't?!?! I'm a frickin G.D.I. and I'm getting tired of saying it.

Back
Top Bottom