Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

gotten bj's once from a drug addicted women, and once from some random dude on the street

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

2lth5iu.png

Last edited:
I got topped by a random chick in my school library fall of 2012 I was in there talkin to my boy n this freak interrupted us..I knew she was nasty when she kept flicking her tongue ring at me..so after my boy left I made my move we started talkin n on everything I basically said "wat dat mouf do " she started laughin n we went to a small classroom the basement I got two off n went to intermediate accounting right after lol

I'm currently in the process of smashin a chick in a classroom after hours...it's one of her fantasies she agreed to do it last week..I'm just waitin for the right moment..I feel the closer we get to graduation the better it's going to be

Last edited:
How is 36 oz not number 1 on the list, or on the list at all.....dude got topped off by a random dude
he may need an entire list of his own.....

not list worthy but

had sex in my moms office

used to pee in trash can to avoid walking all the way to the bathroom in the middle of the night

sex after football practice (thinking about it that girl had to be a real fan cause she did whatever and i know i smelled like balls and ***)

participated in flip session with a couple homies in another homies bed. he slept on those sheets for another few days. maybe he should be on the list

not mine: 2 of my boys were flipping a broad and one says "let me use that condom when you done?" of course it got back to the rest of the crew. he gave no dambs.

"savage 11" lols

yall may have to increase that number. it's some nasty dudes here.

Dude reusing the condon is beyond nasty.

Worst then the dude putting cold pee on his face every morning

Not savage but some things I do that make people ask WTH?

-Dribble n dunk on random doorways

-Random pull-up jumpers

-Hit HRs at random

-Randomly calling audibles at the line, get chased out the pocket, then make a throw downfield

Last edited:
My turn I guess

- I prefer to eat my cereal with warm/hot milk

- I pick at my beard hair

- I sometimes pick at the hair on my sac when I lie in bed.  It's relaxing.

- I also cradle my nuts when Im chillin on the computer or watching tv.  Just feels relaxing

- I ate my girl out once during the start of her period.  There wasn't any blood or anything but I was still cautious.

- Bringing it full circle here, I too have peed in my dorm room sink.  It's just so convenient in the middle of the night.

- After hearing about that kid who died after jacking off 42 times, I decided to see how far I could get and I also put all the baby batter in a cup to see how much I could produce. (I only got to 11 in case you were wondering).

- Sometimes when I'm watching pr0nzorz I mimic the guys movement while doing the deed.  Actually helped cuz when i lost my v card it my rhythm was pretty on point.

- I jacked off at one of my jobs. Couldn't do it at the other, the bathrooms smell so gross its hard to not want to get out of there lightning fast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom