Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

I'm surprised at all the dudes fappin in public, didn't know it was that widespread. Closest I've come was an empty bathroom at a urinal and somehow ended up slow stroking. Someone came in at that moment though and ended that.

Bruh that bowl of piss tho 
sick.gif

-Smashed a random, drank all the orange juice she brought for round 2, then took all the blankets n pillows when we went to sleep.  Then when my kuzn picked me up in the morning, looked her pops right in the eye, laughed, n Diddy-bopped out the front door  
laugh.gif

-When I had my own spot, I would bump "So Fresh, So Clean" while I stood by the A/C n air dried. **** felt amazing on my nutts 
smokin.gif

real tears
I guess I can contribute a lil...

Had to take a drug test a few months back for a decent lil job, i took one of my homies piss put it in a rubber, wore some tighty whiteys, strapped it under my nuts and proceeded. While waiting in the lobby, I guess I was moving around too much tryna get comfortable, cuz the condom busted and I had piss everywhere. I ran out that ***** with the quickness and just accepted my L.

Ate other girl's ***** and went and kissed my girl in the mouth 30 mins later and ate her ***** too

Used to eat Toothpaste when I was a kid

Smashed a couple chicks while they were pregnant by other dudes

Sometimes I cough up some chicken type terrible smelling chunks, idk what it is but whenever I do I crush em in my hand and smell em...

I got my *** licked by a fat ***** who started with the gooch and kept going lower...and I wasn't eem mad

Nothing major like y'all but whatevs
tax free as we used to say back in the day

im reading this at work cracking up and my coworkers asking whats funny and im like mind your own business :smh:

asking for PMs wil get you warnings guys.

Chill out and keep the lulz coming.

-Smashed a random, drank all the orange juice she brought for round 2, then took all the blankets n pillows when we went to sleep. Then when my kuzn picked me up in the morning, I looked her pops right in the eye, laughed, n Diddy-bopped out the front door 
laugh.gif

-When I had my own spot, I would bump "So Fresh, So Clean" while I stood by the A/C n air dried. **** felt amazing on my nutts 
smokin.gif

real tears
such lel.

Last edited:
I think i got a story for yall (It aint about me)

So it was about two summers ago, im kickin it with this chick and we are pretty much havin a savage convo. :evil: So i ask her has she done anything crazy, this is where it gets weird.
She begins to tell me this story "About her Friend" and I said why don't I just listen.
Well shawty's friend was hookin up with her man and he suggested she take it in da dook.
So you know me I'm like let me know what else happens
View media item 863783 So shawty continues story and homie tipped toed up in the girl crib with the KY jelly on deck and she said she was about that bookie ****ie life.
So he put it on and went to work, apparently it was too much so shawty dropped a hot one on his ween and he puked on her.
View media item 863806After shawty told me the story, I told her I had to go to the bathroom and snuck out the window.

Anytime a story beings with "About her Friend" most likely it's about herself. I don't blame dude for jumping out the bathroom window. 
roll.gif

[thread="586376"]"da dook"[/thread]
[thread="586376"]"bookie ****ie"[/thread]
[thread="586376"]:rofl: [/thread]
[thread="586376"]1. I'm pretty sure that story has been going around the interwebz for a while.[/thread]
[thread="586376"]2. Why you leave? It's not like she was suggesting she wanted that to happen.[/thread]
Aye bruh i was young and i aint trynna get a coat of brown paint on my pizzle fam

I'm pretty sure that's a bootleg tucker max story
I think it's called "Tucker tries anal and hilarity ensues"

So it was about two summers ago, im kickin it with this chick and we are pretty much havin a savage convo.
devil.gif
So i ask her has she done anything crazy, this is where it gets weird.
She begins to tell me this story "About her Friend" and I said why don't I just listen.
Well shawty's friend was hookin up with her man and he suggested she take it in da dook.

So shawty continues story and homie tipped toed up in the girl crib with the KY jelly on deck and she said she was about that bookie ****ie life.
So he put it on and went to work, apparently it was too much so shawty dropped a hot one on his ween and he puked on her.

After shawty told me the story, I told her I had to go to the bathroom and snuck out the window.
Okay, Tucker Max.

So it was about two summers ago, im kickin it with this chick and we are pretty much havin a savage convo. :evil: So i ask her has she done anything crazy, this is where it gets weird.

View media item 863783

So shawty continues story and homie tipped toed up in the girl crib with the KY jelly on deck and she said she was about that bookie ****ie life.

View media item 863806

After shawty told me the story, I told her I had to go to the bathroom and snuck out the window.
Okay, Tucker Max.
Did i say i got pooped on? Nah, it was a story this girl told me, if you could properly read what i wrote you would already know i heard the story from someone else lmao

Back
Top Bottom