Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

I think i got a story for yall (It aint about me)

So it was about two summers ago, im kickin it with this chick and we are pretty much havin a savage convo.
devil.gif
So i ask her has she done anything crazy, this is where it gets weird.

She begins to tell me this story "About her Friend" and I said why don't I just listen.

Well shawty's friend was hookin up with her man and he suggested she take it in da dook.

So you know me I'm like let me know what else happens

So shawty continues story and homie tipped toed up in the girl crib with the KY jelly on deck and she said she was about that bookie ****ie life.

So he put it on and went to work, apparently it was too much so shawty dropped a hot one on his ween and he puked on her.

After shawty told me the story, I told her I had to go to the bathroom and snuck out the window.
Okay, Tucker Max.
Did i say i got pooped on? Nah, it was a story this girl told me, if you could properly read what i wrote you would already know i heard the story from someone else lmao
Oh I read it.  I just don't believe it happened.  I'm calling you (or the storyteller, if there actually is one) a liar...similar to how Tucker Max lied about the same thing happening.

I use to rock the mirror in my shoes in 6th grade. Gym teacher caught me and gave me the whole pervert speech and told my pops

Last edited:

So it was about two summers ago, im kickin it with this chick and we are pretty much havin a savage convo. :evil: So i ask her has she done anything crazy, this is where it gets weird.

She begins to tell me this story "About her Friend" and I said why don't I just listen.

Well shawty's friend was hookin up with her man and he suggested she take it in da dook.

View media item 863783

So shawty continues story and homie tipped toed up in the girl crib with the KY jelly on deck and she said she was about that bookie ****ie life.

So he put it on and went to work, apparently it was too much so shawty dropped a hot one on his ween and he puked on her.
View media item 863806

After shawty told me the story, I told her I had to go to the bathroom and snuck out the window.
Okay, Tucker Max.
Did i say i got pooped on? Nah, it was a story this girl told me, if you could properly read what i wrote you would already know i heard the story from someone else lmao
Oh I read it.  I just don't believe it happened.  I'm calling you (or the storyteller, if there actually is one) a liar...similar to how Tucker Max lied about the same thing happening.
Oh ight, yea i stopped talking to the chick cuz she is crazy, that's what made it believable.

So it was about two summers ago, im kickin it with this chick and we are pretty much havin a savage convo.
devil.gif
So i ask her has she done anything crazy, this is where it gets weird.

Okay, Tucker Max.
Oh ight, yea i stopped talking to the chick cuz she is crazy, that's what made it believable.
Give him the benefit of the doubt.  A lot of people read that story and then pass it off as fact with the "my friend told me.." intro. Dude probably didn't know.

I think I've told this story on NT before. long story but I think it needs to be.

my bro and I go to SF a lot, he has a gf who is clingy as ****, but she couldn't make this trip so it was just him and I. he talked to a chick on facebook that lived in San Jose for a week leading up to the weekend we went. he showed me her pic and it was cool, she was pretty (but hold on) he said we're scooping her on the way, I was like **** it. she wasn't ready when we drove by so we asked her to just meet us at a bar up in SF, fast forward a couple hours, my brother and I are at this bar, pretty drunk and she calls to say she's outside, my brother walks out and comes back with a whale 
laugh.gif
 this girl was huge bros, I give a smirk and see my brother's face full of embarrassment and sadness. my brother and I huddle and he tells me that he's going to try to get rid of her. in a blink he turns to her and tells her he forgot his wallet in the hotel, she says it's okay and that she will pay for the night. huddle number two, he says let's get wasted, then he'll have her go home (plans were of her staying with us for the night). the night goes on and the two of us are ****faced, she drives us to the room, which literally is across the street from the bar 
laugh.gif
 but we had her take us cruising through the city. we go into the room, I go take a leak, walk out and she these two beasts humping. I'm drunk, I go to lay down (room had 2 beds) and watch tv, then my brother throws his blankets down, so I'm thinking they're done, I glance over and nope, she's serving him up and my brother is staring at me with the happiest grin 
laugh.gif
 somewhere in there he's eating her out and he lets out a nasty gnarly fart and she gets turned on by it, she grabbed his head and buried it in her, my brother then lifts his head out like a fish out of water gasping for air saying he couldn't breathe 
laugh.gif
 at the time I'm like whatever, it's too gross and awkward for me to be in there, I hop in the shower, I'm in there taking a bath (bathtub was on point) and my brother bangs the door like a cop, he tells me I need to get out. I walk out to the room and I see that his mattress and blankets are gone, big girl is asleep. he's in the shower at this point and I go in and ask him what happened. his exact words "she told me she wanted it up the butt, I put it in and we go at it, a couple minutes in I start smelling **** and I take out my **** and there's poop all over it, I pulled out and a log fell on the mattress, I wiped myself with the blankets and threw the mattress outside".

Last edited:
Here's my absolute worst tho..

One friday, I was at my girl's house and her dad works at home on fridays.  So its me, her and her dad in the crib.

The frustrating part is we both wanted to get it on bad but it would be too obvious if we went upstairs and old mans office was literally on the other side of the living room wall so he could hear anything we did. Eventually we start getting frisky anyway, makin out and touching and all that.  Old man pops in, asking whats up, barely hid my boner.  We get away clean.

After that, I'm feelin emboldened and say f it.  I convince her to gimme dat wop, dat awesome jawesome.  So while old man is working on one side of the wall, his daughter is toppin me off on the other.  Had to surpress the feels batman in order to enjoy it, because me and her dad actually got a long pretty well.  After 10 min she stopped, i never bust of top.  Her dad orders us lunch (or was it dinner?) and before he goes out to pick up the food, he leans in for a kiss on the cheek...and she gives it to him.  I looked at her with eyes the size of dinner plates...felt so bad cuz pops was genuinely a good dude.

Last edited:
One time in high school my boy let me borrow his car since mine was in the shop to take this one female to McDs during lunch. We ended doing the dirty in the back of his car and I bust on her back. She wants something to clean herself off so I hand her my boys work shirt that was in the backseat.....

Still feel them guilts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom