Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

If I have a daughter once she turns 12 I'll never kiss her again....
eek.gif

roll.gif

If I have a daughter once she turns 12 I'll never kiss her again....
:wow:
:rofl:
Sad part is...I know several pieces of anecdotes that can justify this number

It's funny this came up, cause I was watching a flick a couple days ago and some chick (18) was asked when she started having sex, and she said 13. Then the dude asked her how many guys has she slept with and she said "bout 60 or 70". Forget 12 years old, my future daughter will get nothing but daps starting at 10.

Who remembers the awkward sex moments thread and homie was smashin shawty when her dad came home wit his friend, and they hid in the closet. Then dad wio and got wop from his homie right there lmao
OH SNAP I remember this!! 
roll.gif

I took a pee in the corner of my friend's basement one time. His basement had carpet.

I used to wake up and pick my nose and what ever I dug up I used to throw em against my wall just to hear how hard the booger was. Welp, I still do this :\

I used to eat my toe nails too, but kinda outgrew that. I also pick the lint in my toenails and smell it.

I smashed a 18 yr old recently after I stuck my finger in her booty she began to tell me how she did Anal before but It was 4 years ago.....either she's lying, she's a *****, or I'm about to Celtic pride on :smile:

Last edited:
Who remembers the awkward sex moments thread and homie was smashin shawty when her dad came home wit his friend, and they hid in the closet. Then dad wio and got wop from his homie right there lmao
OH SNAP I remember this!! :rofl:

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: AW HEWL NAW

I think I've told this story on NT before. long story but I think it needs to be.
my bro and I go to SF a lot, he has a gf who is clingy as ****, but she couldn't make this trip so it was just him and I. he talked to a chick on facebook that lived in San Jose for a week leading up to the weekend we went. he showed me her pic and it was cool, she was pretty (but hold on) he said we're scooping her on the way, I was like **** it. she wasn't ready when we drove by so we asked her to just meet us at a bar up in SF, fast forward a couple hours, my brother and I are at this bar, pretty drunk and she calls to say she's outside, my brother walks out and comes back with a whale :lol:  this girl was huge bros, I give a smirk and see my brother's face full of embarrassment and sadness. my brother and I huddle and he tells me that he's going to try to get rid of her. in a blink he turns to her and tells her he forgot his wallet in the hotel, she says it's okay and that she will pay for the night. huddle number two, he says let's get wasted, then he'll have her go home (plans were of her staying with us for the night). the night goes on and the two of us are ****faced, she drives us to the room, which literally is across the street from the bar :lol:  but we had her take us cruising through the city. we go into the room, I go take a leak, walk out and she these two beasts humping. I'm drunk, I go to lay down (room had 2 beds) and watch tv, then my brother throws his blankets down, so I'm thinking they're done, I glance over and nope, she's serving him up and my brother is staring at me with the happiest grin :lol:  somewhere in there he's eating her out and he lets out a nasty gnarly fart and she gets turned on by it, she grabbed his head and buried it in her, my brother then lifts his head out like a fish out of water gasping for air saying he couldn't breathe :lol:  at the time I'm like whatever, it's too gross and awkward for me to be in there, I hop in the shower, I'm in there taking a bath (bathtub was on point) and my brother bangs the door like a cop, he tells me I need to get out. I walk out to the room and I see that his mattress and blankets are gone, big girl is asleep. he's in the shower at this point and I go in and ask him what happened. his exact words "she told me she wanted it up the butt, I put it in and we go at it, a couple minutes in I start smelling **** and I take out my **** and there's poop all over it, I pulled out and a log fell on the mattress, I wiped myself with the blankets and threw the mattress outside".

REAL ******* TEARS DAWG.

I'M DONE WITH YA'LL FOR NOW. THIS THREAD IS TOO MUCH :x :rofl:

I don't think I've ever told anyone.

As a little kid, we used to play on the street in front of my grandma's house. The lady that live in front was mean so we didn't like her. She would yell at us for making noise outside.

So one day, my cousin caught a small mouse. I have no idea how, but he had the mouse by its tail. Not knowing what to do, we convinced him to throw it into the lady's window (she wasn't home and the window was open without a screen).
We then peed on her door.

Oh I read it.  I just don't believe it happened.  I'm calling you (or the storyteller, if there actually is one) a liar...similar to how Tucker Max lied about the same thing happening.
it seems believable... first couple off times I did it with my old lady there was like light dookie juice that secreted out and a lil anal leakage...

If a girl doesn't have that. that lets you know she aint a stranger to taking it up the butt

Had a chick that i was hitting on the regular . fast forward she changes into bootyshorts and things go from from there. I'm hitting it raw and in the midst of all this she

tells me " this feels so good & Im my period " I pulled out and saw the situation brown oil colored period blood all over me and my penis I rolled over and noticed the

stuffed animals ol girl had along the bed and snagged winnie the poo . Poo became the canvas with my penis as the paint brush . I tossed the animal under the bed

and went right back at it

Last edited:
Originally Posted by hebgbz  

OH SNAP I remember this!! 
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
AW HEWL NAW
whhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattttttttt thhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeckkkkkkkk!!!!!

wow.

nah yo

no. i  must be readin this wrong.

I done hit da flex on shawty when it was her time of month, my homie and i shared stalls up until 1st grade. That's bout all the nasty stuff i've ever done

[QUOTE name="hebgbz" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/586376/moment-of-truth-things-you-did-or-do-that-ppl-may-see-is-weird-nasty-disgusting/810#post_20096070[/URL]"]

[QUOTE name="jbc908" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/586376/moment-of-truth-things-you-did-or-do-that-ppl-may-see-is-weird-nasty-disgusting/810#post_20095882[/URL]"]
OH SNAP I remember this!! :rofl:

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: AW HEWL NAW

[/QUOTE]

whhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaattttttttt thhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeckkkkkkkk!!!!!

wow.

nah yo

no. i  must be readin this wrong.
[/quote] Nah not at all, funniest story ever, i think dude sn was like ricky409 or something like that, he gotta have that thread bookmarked

Edit: found the thread tears will be had reading this http://niketalk.com/t/309157/yall-ever-been-getting-bunz-and-parents-walk-in

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom