Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

What the hell is wrong with you guys?

Go 'head and move me on down that list.

Naw g. We ain't forget your nightly piss masks. Until someone fesses up to rubbing their own feces and/or semen on their face, you still the nastiest dude on NT.

Old cold piss.

Last edited:
Nah not at all, funniest story ever, i think dude sn was like ricky409 or something like that, he gotta have that thread bookmarked

@fontaine ?
Just looked back at the thread it was 703 Hwy that posted it but i coulda sworn it was the sn i put up

:smh: 703 is scarred for life...

For those who need to be caught up to speed on the situation -
[QUOTE name="703 Hwy"]

Back in HS in like 05, I was able to get my mom to let me use the car that day so i'm like #winning. After school I get up with my usual girl and we head to her house cause she's got the open crib. Proceed to get the dombs then on to the yambs......mind you we're downstairs in the entertainment room entertaining, when we hear a car pull up so we head to the closet cause it's her dad and his buddy. I'm heated cuase i'm hiding butt-naked in her closet (that's how I do the do) while her dad is a few feet in front of us. The both come in grab a couple beers and plop down on the couch and turn on ESPN. At this point i'm like WWTTTFFFFFF, this could be awhile. Bout 20mins and more brews go by, then her dad is like hey Frank come here.

Frank keeps saying naw not right now your daughter could walk in. Her dad reassures him it's cool and WHIPS IT OUT!! Dude starts stroking it for bout a good 3 mins till it's rock solid. At this point me and her are both freaking out cause her dad is like super strict. Frank gets down on his knees and starts bopping for apples while her dad is moaning and playing with Frank's hair. Looked like a scene out of ghetto gaggers. Her dad is like yea that's it, ohhh yea, here it comes open wide and blasts Frank at point blank range. While in complete shock my phone rings out loud from the closet and they both jump up! Her dad heads to the closet and I burst out butt naked knocking him over and head for the door. I hop in my whip and speed off....Till this day we just exchange arkward hi's whenever we see each other.[/QUOTE]

:smh: :x

He got caught hiding in the closet
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy  

Back in HS in like 05, I was able to get my mom to let me use the car that day so i'm like #winning. After school I get up with my usual girl and we head to her house cause she's got the open crib. Proceed to get the dombs then on to the yambs......mind you we're downstairs in the entertainment room entertaining, when we hear a car pull up so we head to the closet cause it's her dad and his buddy. I'm heated cuase i'm hiding butt-naked in her closet (that's how I do the do) while her dad is a few feet in front of us. The both come in grab a couple beers and plop down on the couch and turn on ESPN. At this point i'm like WWTTTFFFFFF, this could be awhile. Bout 20mins and more brews go by, then her dad is like hey Frank come here.

Frank keeps saying naw not right now your daughter could walk in. Her dad reassures him it's cool and WHIPS IT OUT!! Dude starts stroking it for bout a good 3 mins till it's rock solid. At this point me and her are both freaking out cause her dad is like super strict. Frank gets down on his knees and starts bopping for apples while her dad is moaning and playing with Frank's hair. Looked like a scene out of ghetto gaggers. Her dad is like yea that's it, ohhh yea, here it comes open wide and blasts Frank at point blank range. While in complete shock my phone rings out loud from the closet and they both jump up! Her dad heads to the closet and I burst out butt naked knocking him over and head for the door. I hop in my whip and speed off....Till this day we just exchange arkward hi's whenever we see each other.

mean.gif
sick.gif

in like the 3rd grade i used an exotic potted plant as my urinal cuz there was no bathroom within sprinting distance of my dreamcast.

plant mysteriously died like 4 months later, moms still dont know what was up. 

in like the 3rd grade i used an exotic potted plant as my urinal cuz there was no bathroom within sprinting distance of my dreamcast.

plant mysteriously died like 4 months later, moms still dont know what was up. 
Dreamcast was worth the death of a household plant.

Warranted.

This one too :rofl:

"i was smashing my ex at her grandma's house, her grandma was blind and she didn't allow any company. so i would come over occasionally and we would smash without a care in the world. till one day her grandma decided to turned the knob and come into our love shack. she walked in with her walking cane and she was like, Carla are you thumping cause it smell like sex in here and she tried to cover for me by saying she was on the rag. But granny didn't budge, so she walked close to the bed and took her walking stick and started to swing at the bed, i got hit in the arm the leg and i didn't scream even though she had a swing like Barry bonds. so i couldn't take it and i rolled off the bed and crouched at the corner of the room in pain so i could deviate a plane to make the great escape. i waited a couple of minutes, she eventually got on all fours and started using her cane like a vacuum cleaner searching for me. i just hop right over abuela like she was hurdle on a track."

This one too
roll.gif

"i was smashing my ex at her grandma's house, her grandma was blind and she didn't allow any company. so i would come over occasionally and we would smash without a care in the world. till one day her grandma decided to turned the knob and come into our love shack. she walked in with her walking cane and she was like, Carla are you thumping cause it smell like sex in here and she tried to cover for me by saying she was on the rag. But granny didn't budge, so she walked close to the bed and took her walking stick and started to swing at the bed, i got hit in the arm the leg and i didn't scream even though she had a swing like Barry bonds. so i couldn't take it and i rolled off the bed and crouched at the corner of the room in pain so i could deviate a plane to make the great escape. i waited a couple of minutes, she eventually got on all fours and started using her cane like a vacuum cleaner searching for me. i just hop right over abuela like she was hurdle on a track."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This one too
roll.gif

roll.gif
thats deep

Back
Top Bottom