Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

There was a 40 year old lady I met on Fetlife... She had a master that wanted her to be used like a dirty ***** .. Only time I did anything with her, I was shirt on time before work...

So as soon as she came over, I told her what the safe Word was, and if she agreed.. She nodded yes sir.. Slapped her across the face, and took her by her hair and kinda-dragged her into my tub... Had a video cam set up in there... Strait abused her throat for about 10 minutes while she gagged and had snot running out the nose... Then she straight puked up on it, and I kept going... Bunch of slaps and insults thrown in... Jizzed down deep down her throat.. She gagged and spit up again... One more hard slap, and the girl was crying... I proceeded to pee all over her, and turned the shower on ice cold.. Told her not turn it warmer... She washed, and said, and I quote.. Thank you for using me like a worthless ****, have a good day... Sent that video to her master...

foc2E.gif

Got a girl I'm playing with right now.. She likes to be treated like a bad girl... I gave her specifics on when to show, what to wear, ect... She disobeyed a couple of them.. I had her write on a pad, " I will show when sir says" 20 times while I gave her a cane strike for each line.. Some soft, some hard... She started crying after 9, while muttering "I will do this for sir"...

After the 20 strikes, I took her into my bed room, and put her face first on my bed... I restrained her with my under the bed joints... I put her hair in a pony tail, and knotted a rope to it... I put my anal hook up her bum, and tied the rope to it with her head arched back, so if it goes forward, the hook goes deeper in... Give her 10 more strikes, and then a long spanking on her welded bum... She was crying, and saying sorry and saying she'll do better next time...

Left her restrained for another 5 while I smoked a bowl.. I unhooked her.. And cuddled up to her and held her for a long time and told her she was a very good girl.. And that she did a great job...

View media item 866452 GIFSoup

I'm actually surprised this actually happens in real life,

Last edited:
Got a girl I'm playing with right now.. She likes to be treated like a bad girl... I gave her specifics on when to show, what to wear, ect... She disobeyed a couple of them.. I had her write on a pad, " I will show when sir says" 20 times while I gave her a cane strike for each line.. Some soft, some hard... She started crying after 9, while muttering "I will do this for sir"...

After the 20 strikes, I took her into my bed room, and put her face first on my bed... I restrained her with my under the bed joints... I put her hair in a pony tail, and knotted a rope to it... I put my anal hook up her bum, and tied the rope to it with her head arched back, so if it goes forward, the hook goes deeper in... Give her 10 more strikes, and then a long spanking on her welded bum... She was crying, and saying sorry and saying she'll do better next time...

Left her restrained for another 5 while I smoked a bowl.. I unhooked her.. And cuddled up to her and held her for a long time and told her she was a very good girl.. And that she did a great job...

YOOOOOOOOOOO

View media item 866456

There was a 40 year old lady I met on Fetlife... She had a master that wanted her to be used like a dirty ***** .. Only time I did anything with her, I was shirt on time before work...

So as soon as she came over, I told her what the safe Word was, and if she agreed.. She nodded yes sir.. Slapped her across the face, and took her by her hair and kinda-dragged her into my tub... Had a video cam set up in there... Strait abused her throat for about 10 minutes while she gagged and had snot running out the nose... Then she straight puked up on it, and I kept going... Bunch of slaps and insults thrown in... Jizzed down deep down her throat.. She gagged and spit up again... One more hard slap, and the girl was crying... I proceeded to pee all over her, and turned the shower on ice cold.. Told her not turn it warmer... She washed, and said, and I quote.. Thank you for using me like a worthless ****, have a good day... Sent that video to her master...

umk3brutality.gif

I need to cop some handcuffs & rope thats the first step

Yea its official im steppin by **** up in the bedroom

Last edited:

Like a boss.

Back
Top Bottom